Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paytonlee101 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nancy56

You know what ? It’s toxic.

Why are they writing the vamp in that manner. 

For god’s sake she is a human. She has no competition with that little kid. If she loved Ani than would have supported him - that is what happens in the real world.

If she doesn’t - then would have searched for someone else. 

Now to show the obsession - they destroyed Ani’s degree. Please- it could have been something else. His clothes - anything else .

How bad it is to think about that blot. 

This show promotes education. Showing such agendas with the degree is so bad . 

And if anybody of them were scientific - such a yellow patch is impossible . 

It’s impossible for the little kid to get anything like that in hand’s reach.

Pls - Ani should get this ASAP .

I had watched yesterday for 5 minutes.

I closed the episode in 4 minutes today- I skipped and skipped and skipped finally shut my phone in the degree thing. 

I would have liked it much better if only Ani had caught the bed wetting problem . Handling it alone with Bondita would have been so sensible - so nice actually. They are mentally torturing that kid. Just remember when you were small - the talk was finished in the bedroom itself. I request the makers to get over such atrocious ways of showing Vamp as devils instead of humans.

Such true words. This show doesnt even need a vamp. Her bed wetting issue could have been handled privately. Why torture the kid just for the drama. These things kids dont forget even if they grow up. They grow up insecure and scared

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Did he look angry??😭 and why destroy his certificate? What problem she has with ani??😡 hope ani comes to know about this🤢

She destroyed the certificate so that in the end everyone will blame Bondita for destroying his certificate. She doesn't have any problem with Ani, she just wants to send Bondita out of the house. 😔

He didn't seem that angry to me. He looked more helpless than angry. 😵

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nancy56

You know what ? It’s toxic.

Why are they writing the vamp in that manner. 

For god’s sake she is a human. She has no competition with that little kid. If she loved Ani than would have supported him - that is what happens in the real world.

If she doesn’t - then would have searched for someone else. 

Now to show the obsession - they destroyed Ani’s degree. Please- it could have been something else. His clothes - anything else .

How bad it is to think about that blot. 

This show promotes education. Showing such agendas with the degree is so bad . 

And if anybody of them were scientific - such a yellow patch is impossible . 

It’s impossible for the little kid to get anything like that in hand’s reach.

Pls - Ani should get this ASAP .

I had watched yesterday for 5 minutes.

I closed the episode in 4 minutes today- I skipped and skipped and skipped finally shut my phone in the degree thing. 

I would have liked it much better if only Ani had caught the bed wetting problem . Handling it alone with Bondita would have been so sensible - so nice actually. They are mentally torturing that kid. Just remember when you were small - the talk was finished in the bedroom itself. I request the makers to get over such atrocious ways of showing Vamp as devils instead of humans.

@bold- that's the exact word for it!! It's seriously toxic. And how could mini do that to ani's certificate😡 it's just disgusting. I do feel bad for ani too, for a guy who values education soo much, the certificate was the symbol of his education and hard work and this mini used that for her horrendous plans🤢

Poor kid, she didn't deserve to go through all this trauma😭 It must be so traumatising for the child. If it was just bed wetting thing coming out it would have been tolerable but blaming her for destroying the certificate which she doesn't know anything about is really horrible. Just hearing about the episode is boiling my blood , I don't think I will watch today, can't put myself through the torture😡

I wish they had kept mini just grey and not turn her to this disgusting character she has become. I only hope that ani comes to know about this certificate thing soon don't want him to blame bondita for that

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: merryyura

She destroyed the certificate so that in the end everyone will blame Bondita for destroying his certificate. She doesn't have any problem with Ani, she just wants to send Bondita out of the house. 😔

He didn't seem that angry to me. He looked more helpless than angry. 😵

Didn't bondita defend herself that she didn't do anything to the certificate😒

@ bold - he is the only hope left now, but I just pray he comes to know what mini did to the certificate. I don't want him to think bondu responsible for all this😡

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I will skip the episode.... 🤔

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Didn't bondita defend herself that she didn't do anything to the certificate😒

@ bold - he is the only hope left now, but I just pray he comes to know what mini did to the certificate. I don't want him to think bondu responsible for all this😡

@bold before the certificate was shown, Tri Kaka was yelling at Bondita after the certificate was shown, Binoy was yelling at both Rudhita. Bondita didn't get a chance to say anything before the episode ended.

Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bichari Bacchi I will skip the episode I can’t see mental torture on a child.cvs should stop to show such kind of scenes.mini is vamp, she hates bondita that’s ok for me but for showing such bladder problem of a little girl & mini using for her advantage that’s such a pathetic.i hope cvs will not show such kind of scenes or episodes again

mini ko evil banao but itna mat girayo uses.its a beyond of evilness.

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryyura

@bold before the certificate was shown, Tri Kaka was yelling at Bondita after the certificate was shown, Binoy was yelling at both Rudhita. Bondita didn't get a chance to say anything before the episode ended.

I never thought mini would stoop this low!!! She knows how important Ani graduation certificate how did she even do it!! Is that what a love do to his lover!!! Such a cheapo 

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Glad they showed mini this way!!!

Now nobody would ship Ani and mini

So there is no future for mini in ani's life 

rttr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Glad they showed mini this way!!!

Now nobody would ship Ani and mini

So there is no future for mini in ani's life