Frequent Posters

mannu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Whaaatt???😡 she is beyond redemption🤢

She is disgusting to another level🤢

What was ani's reaction to all this?😭

It was the last scene of d episode.. so he didn't say anything or reacted d ways others were.. especially kaka n his dad were worse..

I don't think ani will say anything harsh to boni.. lets wait for tomorrow's episode. Fingers crossed 

mannu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Glad they showed mini this way!!!

Now nobody would ship Ani and mini

So there is no future for mini in ani's life 

She will keep realizing as story progresses that whatever shitty things she keeps on doing will not hamper ani-boni's bonding.. infact it will be even better than before👍🏼 let her do whatever she wants to do.. 

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I never thought mini would stoop this low!!! She knows how important Ani graduation certificate how did she even do it!! Is that what a love do to his lover!!! Such a cheapo 

That's why I said she's isn't a human anymore. No sane and educated human will do what she did. 😡

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

What the..!

I want to slap kick don't know do what all to that actuall devil. I have no sympathy whatsoever for that evil lady. Usne saara drama kiya fine, Boni se jhoot bolke uski trust apna liya fine, Usne bistar geela krne ka sach saamne laya fine..!!

But this is beyond all this and is so so so so disgusting..!! How much more she can stoop? I HATE HATE HATE this lady and cannot stand any more of her..!! Please let Ani know of her truth please please please..!!

It's becoming unbearable.

And if now also people say she loves Ani, idk wtf. Cause even to take revenge she wouldn't have done it with his most important certificates if she loved her.

I wish the worst for the character..!!😡

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mannu_123

She will keep realizing as story progresses that whatever shitty things she keeps on doing will not hamper ani-boni's bonding.. infact it will be even better than before👍🏼 let her do whatever she wants to do.. 

Exactly!! Whatever she is doing now will make Rudhita bond stronger 

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryyura

That's why I said she's isn't a human anymore. No sane and educated human will do what she did. 😡

Very true!! I felt bad for her initial days... but now she is sucha 🤬 I wouldn't say she is human too... Never ever she would do this to Ani!!! 

Pyaar pane kelia aisi giregi woh chaiiii!!! Disgusting 

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

She is totally mad this is too much.

Destroying ani’s certificates  😡😈she loves only herself n her beauty 

Mini devil 

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujz

What the..!

I want to slap kick don't know do what all to that actuall devil. I have no sympathy whatsoever for that evil lady. Usne saara drama kiya fine, Boni se jhoot bolke uski trust apna liya fine, Usne bistar geela krne ka sach saamne laya fine..!!

But this is beyond all this and is so so so so disgusting..!! How much more she can stoop? I HATE HATE HATE this lady and cannot stand any more of her..!! Please let Ani know of her truth please please please..!!

It's becoming unbearable.

And if now also people say she loves Ani, idk wtf. Cause even to take revenge she wouldn't have done it with his most important certificates if she loved her.

I wish the worst for the character..!!😡

Love 🤬!! It's not love what she is doing 😡 pagal aurat... Woh mehnet se padai karkar woh degree liya tha use woh Barbary kardiya...I want Ani to know this thing about her.. he will never ever forgive her for this!!

Hope ppl don't ship them anymore or i  will get irritated!!

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Love 🤬!! It's not love what she is doing 😡 pagal aurat... Woh mehnet se padai karkar woh degree liya tha use woh Barbary kardiya...I want Ani to know this thing about her.. he will never ever forgive her for this!!

If the truth of this doesn't come out I will be soooo damnnnn pissed off and disappointed. I hate this yaar!!

and about irritation I was irritated from the first episode only..!!😵

I wanna kill that evil devil

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Exactly lalli 

It’s not love at all

She is just obsessed with ani

Can’t believe she went to this extend. Usse lag raha hai ani ko kuch nahi pata chalega so she is doing such thing pagal 😡