Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Yaar  mujhe Siddharth aur Rashmi ke fans ki narazgi samjh me aati hai, as some of fans r not happy with Sidra news but ye sidnazz wale kaun si duniya main jeete hai .

Agar vo apni sidnaz ship ke liye itne confirmed , jabki both sid  had confirmed already & now sana also but they r not ready 2 listen.

Vo itna insecure kyu hai Rashmi se ??

Isliye ki khud salman khan be 2 baar Sid or Rashmi ki chemistry ko appreciate kiya hai, yaa unhe darr hai ki agar Sidra ko koi bhi project on air hua , then who will ask sidnazz , infact ek baar BB14 shuru hua uske baad sidnazz fever fade ho jayega.

Sirf Rashmi nhi ,  vikas ,paras , Mahira, Asim, Himanshi, Aarti, Gautam, zariwala, now Tony sabko bash or troll karte hai ye log .

They forgot unlike sana , Rashmi has her own identity , she is not dependent on anyone 4 fame.

Naagin ki trp bhi increase hui hai.

as much ive seen more than individual fans..sidnaaz fans have problem wid everyone...sucha toxic fandom..bhai aaaj to yuji chahel ne b keh diya corona is more imp than sid n sana..i dont understand whats the point of hijacking others live session...😳 matlab these ppl hv time to abuse others unke live mei jaake...gosh!! sidnaaz is not real nor is sidra...bt thn shippers ne kaha sach dekhna hota hai 🤓

yaa man sana fans bash rashami..the hypocrisy...sana needs sidnaaz...rashami doesnt need any ship....😵 twitter is so toxic now..

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..

as much ive seen more than individual fans..sidnaaz fans have problem wid everyone...sucha toxic fandom..bhai aaaj to yuji chahel ne b keh diya corona is more imp than sid n sana..i dont understand whats the point of hijacking others live session...😳 matlab these ppl hv time to abuse others unke live mei jaake...gosh!! sidnaaz is not real nor is sidra...bt thn shippers ne kaha sach dekhna hota hai 🤓

yaa man sana fans bash rashami..the hypocrisy...sana needs sidnaaz...rashami doesnt need any ship....😵 twitter is so toxic now..

Never seen such a toxic fandom in my life !!!! 

I wish they would take their imaginary couple and keep dem in an isolated island and den watch dem day and night. Bcz they don't care about anything else. Neither they want these people to get work wid anyone else nor be remotely linked to anyone.

Bashing every other person who doesn't adhere to their school of thought. You would think in tyms like dese people will lessen hatred and learn existing together. But no even if the world was to end tomorrow.....these people will remain the same.

I hv even heard things like Rashmi is using Sid's name to gain some fame. Like seriously 🤔. Even bashing Tony , Paras , Devo etc. I wish Devo and Rashmi stay away from such toxic fandom.

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..

https://twitter.com/MussharatN/status/1243528059707445249?s=19

no offence par aise kon puchta hai yar...kon h ye log kyyuu....um so glad i came across this 🤣

Desperate people😆

Agar Alia ne by courtesy bol diya hota....Han Han nice ......toh by God kal news ban jaata Alia loves Sidnaaz chemistry🤣🤣

Daylight thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Maine galti se sid ka cc open krdiya and in that page someone meationed rashu as flushme again😆Jab IF per ye hai toh twiiter and insta toh.... Aur phir bolte hai rashamians initiate karte hai.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Goodness. It's being SO long that BB is over, but fans kliye khatam nahi hota. 

I shall NEVER understand this inclination to waste time in spending time to watch videos and interviews of people you do not like, only to abuse them. There are SO many different ways to spend time, and especially in dire situations like this where the whole world is literally f*cked up. 

And it is not just about Rashmi, I see people gloating on Twitter about how they have bashed Zariwala or Mahira on insta or something, and that is just so stupid. I have zero liking for these people, but bashing and bullying people is NOTHING to boast about. 

Rashmi has spent most of her recent live chats talking about how to spend the quarantine period productively, how to help needy people, and others during this time.  But people have to butt in those good conversations just to talk shit about her.  

Yes, Rashmi has mentioned Sidharth in the interviews and all, but what should she do if she is asked gazillion times about that? She doesn't need a ship for footage. Bigg Boss didn't make Rashmi, nor is her popularity limited to any ship. In fact, she is one of the only people BB person this year who is working with people NOT related to BB and their 'ships' in the house. 

I personally find almost all shippers overboard, but the weird insecurity people have with Rashmi is insane. If the other group REALLY believes that the people they ship do love each other and stuff, then why have this baseless insecurity with Rashmi. Sidra is strictly a fantasy ship, and their 'relationship' only exists professionally. Anyone watching BB would know that they mostly can't stand each other.  So what is the point of this shit? 

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Debo and Rashmi's live was mostly so cute. I love how Rashmi kept pestering her to watch GOT. I do the same with my friends lol. And Arya Stark is a legit legend okay <3 

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-QxGAkgt5w/

The caption. PREACH. ❤️

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mithu_x

Maine galti se sid ka cc open krdiya and in that page someone meationed rashu as flushme again😆Jab IF per ye hai toh twiiter and insta toh.... Aur phir bolte hai rashamians initiate karte hai.

Sorry 2 say but no one bash Rashmi on Sid's cc , it would be sidnazz CC. Sid ki cc most of d time khali hoti hai. Bahut kam log active hote hai usme.

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

Desperate people😆

Agar Alia ne by courtesy bol diya hota....Han Han nice ......toh by God kal news ban jaata Alia loves Sidnaaz chemistry🤣🤣

i swear 🤣 its so embarassing....they are literally forcing everyone to praise this heavenly jodi 🤣bechare log ko abhi b samaj ni aayi ki bb praise forced hote the😉🤣

Originally posted by: Mithu_x

most of em did the same in bb forum aur phir used to play victim in main forum😆 i nvr chk others ats or ccs...bt twitter wars r all over my TL...so annoying it is ab tou rashami ne b tweet kara to stop it..poor gal kya kya bakwas stuff pp write