Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Btw I hope you guys don't mind me dropping here uninvited at times.

I hv no other place to rant or ask about RashπŸ˜’

Daylight thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

Hey can you tell me how you know dt it's confirmed ??? Pls

Also don't worry.....these bunch hate her anyways . Don't care about dem. As long as it's gud work.....I am happy for her.

Also if it's true I would be so relieved and happy........... It would be like a slap on the faces of those people who called her vile and shameless and liar and what not ........bcz she said der is a project wid Sid in discussion.

Sidra shipper told me this. One of them messaged her that shippers already know that they are going to work together and asked her to confirm this and she did today.

When asked is it web series , she liked that message.

Still I'll say wait for official confirmation because they can cook amazing stories ( deep down I know this is going to happensmiley19)

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

rashami and devo apna hi lag jate hai lol such fun they are πŸ˜† minus sidra teasing ofc πŸ˜³ chalo i already knew sidra hoga the way she is also likin sidra wale pics n tweets these days...wo kabse bahar aayi hai bt recently hi she started liking sidra stuffs...... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

such mutual understanding they have..this is really sweet 

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

Btw I hope you guys don't mind me dropping here uninvited at times.

I hv no other place to rant or ask about RashπŸ˜’

its open cc for whoever wants to rant abt rash....πŸ˜†you are welcome always...⭐️

Originally posted by: Mithu_x

Sidra shipper told me this. One of them messaged her that shippers already know that they are going to work together and asked her to confirm this and she did today.

When asked is it web series , she liked that message.

Still I'll say wait for official confirmation because they can cook amazing stories ( deep down I know this is going to happensmiley19)

ab official hi samjho yar..😭 isse jada kya hint chaiye....πŸ™„ maybe voot ka hi hoga series..ye log ne dsdt b start kar diya hai phirse..chalo sidra shippers ka chandi hogaya...they became the luckiest fandom at last...

Rashami also likes Arya Stark

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yaar  mujhe Siddharth aur Rashmi ke fans ki narazgi samjh me aati hai, as some of fans r not happy with Sidra news but ye sidnazz wale kaun si duniya main jeete hai .

Agar vo apni sidnaz ship ke liye itne confirmed , jabki both sid  had confirmed already & now sana also but they r not ready 2 listen.

Vo itna insecure kyu hai Rashmi se ??

Isliye ki khud salman khan be 2 baar Sid or Rashmi ki chemistry ko appreciate kiya hai, yaa unhe darr hai ki agar Sidra ko koi bhi project on air hua , then who will ask sidnazz , infact ek baar BB14 shuru hua uske baad sidnazz fever fade ho jayega.

Sirf Rashmi nhi ,  vikas ,paras , Mahira, Asim, Himanshi, Aarti, Gautam, zariwala, now Tony sabko bash or troll karte hai ye log .

They forgot unlike sana , Rashmi has her own identity , she is not dependent on anyone 4 fame.

Naagin ki trp bhi increase hui hai.

https://twitter.com/MussharatN/status/1243528059707445249?s=19

no offence par aise kon puchta hai yar...kon h ye log kyyuu....um so glad i came across this πŸ€£