Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vibha28

True hun I agree I guess it is to keep the interest of the audience. Let’s hope that Atif doesn’t tweet that tabeezi knows, Dadi knows, Parveen knows so no need to revisit. He is weird that way. 

funny.hope he doesn't do that.Aman transfering everything to roshni Farah and tabeezi is the only visible solution 

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiss555

funny.hope he doesn't do that.Aman transfering everything to roshni Farah and tabeezi is the only visible solution 

Yes that’s the only solution - they won’t take it that’s fine but he should try to give it back.

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

True hun I agree I guess it is to keep the interest of the audience. Let’s hope that Atif doesn’t tweet that tabeezi knows, Dadi knows, Parveen knows so no need to revisit. He is weird that way. 

LOL ... he totally can!!

Jiss555 thumbnail

Yes that’s the only solution - they won’t take it that’s fine but he should try to give it back.

But how could anyone handle that blood money.its beyond my imagination. Because aman and his family are literally enjoyng  all this because roshnis parents blood are on this.This property is the price of their blood

If roshni dont want it then give it to twins who will be the rightful heirs.even kabir ,Amir, imran, dadi,parveenand twin girls have no right to this property. 

Only roshni,tabeezi,Farah and the unborn twins has any rights.

If all of them refuse then donate it.

Jiss555 thumbnail

You r right he will.He is blind and biased that way

RainFire125 thumbnail

u never know with the writers mind and also with Roshni's character. Anything can happen yaar. Who is stopping them from cooking more plots and making it more complicated and at the end in the name of love everything is forgiven and all stays in the house!!

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

LOL ... he totally can!!

If he does then he will be trolled again lol 😂 

RainFire125 thumbnail

But how could anyone handle that blood money.its beyond my imagination. Because aman and his family are literally enjoyng  all this because roshnis parents blood are on this.This property is the price of their blood

If roshni dont want it then give it to twins who will be the rightful heirs.even kabir ,Amir, imran, dadi,parveenand twin girls have no right to this property. 

this is too high an expectation buddy from our end. Nothing like this is going to happen!! Tabezi is also good in a way, i mean good hearted and Roshni is pure gold. Until Aman grows a spine and he DOES SOMRTHING, or Roshni grows BOLD, nothing (no justice) will take place.

vibha28 thumbnail

That’s why I don’t like that lot. They are going we are nawabs on that blood money. It’s not theirs simple. Yes if roshni doesn’t want it then give it to kids as they are rightful owner and I want aman to know what he has done. The money thing he throws at her it’s his own khoon - parvarish shower how he was raised and how different she is.

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

this is too high an expectation buddy from our end. Nothing like this is going to happen!! Tabezi is also good in a way, i mean good hearted and Roshni is pure gold. Until Aman grows a spine and he DOES SOMRTHING, or Roshni grows BOLD, nothing (no justice) will take place.

we r thinking like normal humans with a conscience where the makers are in there own planet in a high horse.

Normal human with an ounce of goodness wont touch it