Episode ayaana truth - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Jiss555

let's wait and watch. Roshnis parentage is a good track.lets hope they do justice to it

Fingers crossed 🤞 

Basically it’s hope for the best and prepare for the worst lol 😂 

let's wait and watch. Roshnis parentage is a good track.lets hope they do justice to it

Yes. Good track.

Junaid killed Roshni's parents and took over their property. He tried to kill Roshni too. He also tried to give Aman to kala jinn. He did all this on Kala jinn's instructions. Wondering why did kala jinn want to kill Roshan as kids? Or may be kill Roshni and turn Aman to full Jinn? That's strange. May be some reincarnation history...

Also I keep wondering why Parveen hid Kabir from all and let Aman go to kala jinn. Weren't they both already sifriti Jinn by birth? What again was the need to give  Aman over to kala Jinn? Why would a kala Jinn want a sifriti Jinn to turn into a full Jinn...haha am not making sense at all if I sit and think.

Ok. Why would kala jinn demand a sifriti jinn's kid to make him a full jinn.. wasn't the kid born sifriti just like Kabir? Both twins but why is Aman like this and not Kabir... I'm still wondering.

Hopefully makers will addresses these questions for plausible answers for even more interesting tracks.

Originally posted by gaurimisha

Yes. Good track.

Junaid killed Roshni's parents and took over their property. He tried to kill Roshni too. He also tried to give Aman to kala jinn. He did all this on Kala jinn's instructions. Wondering why did kala jinn want to kill Roshan as kids? Or may be kill Roshni and turn Aman to full Jinn? That's strange. May be some reincarnation history...

Also I keep wondering why Parveen hid Kabir from all and let Aman go to kala jinn. Weren't they both already sifriti Jinn by birth? What again was the need to give  Aman over to kala Jinn? Why would a kala Jinn want a sifriti Jinn to turn into a full Jinn...haha am not making sense at all if I sit and think.

Ok. Why would kala jinn demand a sifriti jinn's kid to make him a full jinn.. wasn't the kid born sifriti just like Kabir? Both twins but why is Aman like this and not Kabir... I'm still wondering.

Hopefully makers will addresses these questions for plausible answers for even more interesting tracks.

we only saw couple killed in a plane crash and baby roshni floated away in a river.we can't be certain if that was indeed roshnis parents. If they r truly roshnis parents aman is in for a huge shock and it will be a test for they love if roshni stays with the man whose father murder her parents 

I cant even fathom such a situation. And the sirfrit jinn kala jinn concept has a lot of loop holes.i dont think the makers will address it properly. They r going to blind is by some good vfx I think.

Also imran Farah and chotu  were back home when aman killed himself and restart the day then how come they r back in the cave.Because as of now roshni is still alive the new day and nobody knows about the curse,yet the trio who was back home was now in a cave.loop hole dont u rekon?

Anyway I am happy with jinn bcoz it's the best serials in itv according to me

Did they show imran chotu Farah back in jinn mansion in the new day?

Originally posted by minu_8

Nope. 

They're near the Golden darwaaza still.

yes when aman enter the house with roshni in his arms chotu Farah and imran were there.23rd March episode.i rechecked hotstar just now

Edited by Jiss555 - 4 years ago

Nope. Thay were in the ground moving further into finding the door.

we only saw couple killed in a plane crash and baby roshni floated away in a river.we can't be certain if that was indeed roshnis parents. If they r truly roshnis parents aman is in for a huge shock and it will be a test for they love if roshni stays with the man whose father murder her parents 

I cant even fathom such a situation. And the sirfrit jinn kala jinn concept has a lot of loop holes.i dont think the makers will address it properly. They r going to blind is by some good vfx I think.

Also imran Farah and chotu  were back home when aman killed himself and restart the day then how come they r back in the cave.Because as of now roshni is still alive the new day and nobody knows about the curse,yet the trio who was back home was now in a cave.loop hole dont u rekon?

Anyway I am happy with jinn bcoz it's the best serials in itv according to me

Me too🤗..the only one I watch in ITV

In btwn, how are you doing? Back to work?

Edited by gaurimisha - 4 years ago

Originally posted by RainFire125

Nope. Thay were in the ground moving further into finding the door.

but I am confused they were back when day starts over ,then they were also at the golden steps.too confusing

Originally posted by gaurimisha

Me too🤗..the only one I watch in ITV

In btwn, how are you doing? Back to work?

No dear I work in university and it is not an emergency department. So dont have to go to work till April 14th.so happy quarantine. Sry not happy but worried sick as my younger kid is prone to asthma and also has a history of pneumonia  last year.

How r u guys