Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiss555

but I am confused they were back when day starts over ,then they were also at the golden steps.too confusing

It was clarified that when the day is restored, even the people get restored. So as the new day started Farah Chotu Imran were back in routine. While the originals were finding the cave.

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

but I am confused they were back when day starts over ,then they were also at the golden steps.too confusing

I agree so when the day started they should be at home - they only went to the stairwell after roshni died to search for help. Roshni is alive so technically they shouldn’t be there. I think it’s editing glitch.

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibha28

I agree so when the day started they should be at home - they only went to the stairwell after roshni died to search for help. Roshni is alive so technically they shouldn’t be there. I think it’s editing glitch.

yep that may be to the lack of time to shoot that part properly 

vibha28 thumbnail

yep that may be to the lack of time to shoot that part properly 

Plus this show always has loopholes - I guess after the shutdown once shooting resumes we will have clarity. 

Jiss555 thumbnail

Plus this show always has loopholes - I guess after the shutdown once shooting resumes we will have clarity. 

but that kala jin  angle and both brothers being the sifrit by birth is too confusing with parveen being so nice now

I sont know what will happen now.The makers are clever look how they made interesting episodes .A fusion of both new and old.

I hope they continue to use their brains when this covid 19 outbreak goes away and show resumes

vibha28 thumbnail

but that kala jin  angle and both brothers being the sifrit by birth is too confusing with parveen being so nice now

I sont know what will happen now.The makers are clever look how they made interesting episodes .A fusion of both new and old.

I hope they continue to use their brains when this covid 19 outbreak goes away and show resumes

Yes and the voiceover saying half human then why is kabir full jinn when he is a twin?

Also yesterday roshni wanted to go home and today she wants to know how aman is half jinn?

It’s all too confusing but I guess we have to wait.

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

their editing has not been proper Jiss and i guess they are not thinking again when it comes to sequence over all.

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes and the voiceover saying half human then why is kabir full jinn when he is a twin?

Also yesterday roshni wanted to go home and today she wants to know how aman is half jinn?

It’s all too confusing but I guess we have to wait.

Vibhs thats bec they are bringing in too many things at the same time to capture audience attention!! So that people anticipate the return and ofcourse think that sab kuch ka khulasa hoga jald. In a way see loops are still not being closed. Just that many loops are being open

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

their editing has not been proper Jiss and i guess they are not thinking again when it comes to sequence over all.

I think they always do some idiotic things with their editing.result of not paying enough attention to details and previous story line I guess

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

Vibhs thats bec they are bringing in too many things at the same time to capture audience attention!! So that people anticipate the return and ofcourse think that sab kuch ka khulasa hoga jald. In a way see loops are still not being closed. Just that many loops are being open

True hun I agree I guess it is to keep the interest of the audience. Let’s hope that Atif doesn’t tweet that tabeezi knows, Dadi knows, Parveen knows so no need to revisit. He is weird that way.