Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Arey even my name is common..but I am happy that the name is in the 1000 names of goddess Durga..thats y I'm happy abt it..my cousin changed her surname after her marriage for her passport..I will not even do that..I will create my passport before marriage(**if it ever happens🤣🤣) I like to identify myself with my father's name in the surname..so no change of name/surname from my part

even my name comes 1000 names of lalitha devi

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

in our tradition according kundali name change will be done... and even in our tradition too they name after grand mother and grand father names but they change their names after some time🤗

Ha they will change ..but in some case they won't...name of my father and his siblings r from his grandfather(both maternal and paternal) and the brother of grandfather.🤗🤗

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

see anytime they have to do IT na 😆but pregnancy track immediately after IT is not possible ..I mean rajan shahi wants to run this show for long..so why will he explore pregnancy track this soon ...let's hope it's just s prank🤪

Ya situation is bad now.. everyone should stay home .. lockdown should be taken seriously..but ppl are still roaming

i agree with u chandana... this fast we wont get pregnancy track in the show is not possible, because they want to run it long and kuhu ke bina mish pregnancy is impossible the show... so yes no pregnancy fro mish...

even im seeing some ppl roaming, just like that... these ppl na

Edited by ruhi19 - 4 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Ha they will change ..but in some case they won't...name of my father and his siblings r from his grandfather(both maternal and paternal) and the brother of grandfather.🤗🤗

yes dear... it depends upon family and children too... even my maasi has two names but official name is one...🤗

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

GUYSSSSSS.........

All those who have not yet voted :

PLEASE CAST YOUR VOTES FOR Shethought aka Pali for Benba of the forum...........

All those who have voted :

Please edit to Shethought😛

This is is serious business guysss.......Your votes can change a life, change the entire look of the forum. Every vote counts.🥱

As a responsible member of this forum I have taken it upon myself to make the best woman win the coveted title of Benba........😳⭐️

Thank u and wonderfull day guys........🤗🤗

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago
piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awww this was soo cute.. AIBER wants to eat his mishti😳😆

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mimzy

GUYSSSSSS.........

PLEASE CAST YOUR VOTES FOR Shethought aka Pali for Benba of the forum...........

This is is serious business guysss.......Your votes can change a life, change the entire look of the forum. Every vote counts.🥱

As a responsible member of this forum I have taken it upon myself to make the best woman win the coveted title of Benba........😳⭐️

I did see the post but am not regularly here so I got confused in selecting 😆but will vote now 

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Awww this was soo cute.. AIBER wants to eat his mishti😳😆

ek chamach mishti... 

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

GUYSSSSSS.........

I second you mini🤣

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

credit: Twitter 

just wish she wasn’t wearing the 🧚‍♀️ gown 😬

This scene was soo awwwwdorable.. Both r sleeping in the same bed.. and Their hold..☺️ 

I hated this gown cum her night wear. Who wear this kind of clothes while sleeping. Khud ka paer atak gaya na isme to direct bed se bathroom me jaker giroge..   Bas ek kami thi ek silver/golden or any color lace bhi laga dete to isi ko next time mishti next time party ke liye pahan leti.. I m sure they will make her wear this next time.