Yrrrr episode kb upload karege sonyliv wale🤬🤬

Subah se wait kar rhi hu 😭😭😭😭

Watch in Airtel xstreem... 

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mujhe sonyliv walo ko maarna hai

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Exactly... If she geta in to nb pravachan then to That Won't be the Minni we have seen till. Now... Hope she proves us wrong and support Neil.... 

Yes so far mini is the only character that has been consistent from first installment she is not someone to get manipulated, ashnoor in her interview said that she understood what nb is trying to say and nb wants mini to see guest and Neil so that she backs off.

Plus that episode where nb tells Neil to let mini think it is one sided nb believes that Neil had a very happy married life and he fell for mini I am hoping TC article to be true because otherwise it will be ekku maiya story I want things in pb style like how makers made mini hear Neil's side something we were not expecting, plus when she first met guest she was in shock but now knows everything hope mini supports Neil the Twitter caption says it all like previously it was about love story now about second chance so far arya bought MiNeil close with all her tracks in snakes and ladders episode mini says Neil it was not your fault I hope TC article is true.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya204

Yes so far mini is the only character that has been consistent from first installment she is not someone to get manipulated, ashnoor in her interview said that she understood what nb is trying to say and nb wants mini to see guest and Neil so that she backs off.

Plus that episode where nb tells Neil to let mini think it is one sided nb believes that Neil had a very happy married life and he fell for mini I am hoping TC article to be true because otherwise it will be ekku maiya story I want things in pb style like how makers made mini hear Neil's side something we were not expecting, plus when she first met guest she was in shock but now knows everything hope mini supports Neil the Twitter caption says it all like previously it was about love story now about second chance so far arya bought MiNeil close with all her tracks in snakes and ladders episode mini says Neil it was not your fault I hope TC article is true.

It won't be like ekku matha I am sure about it... Minni will be emotional seeing imarti things but she won't leave Neil.... Thats sure... Minni will give him second chance yo final. Se... Don't worry... I know we can't bear NB pravachan but have to.... No option... 

Even I am hating her for all this but I feel she dint know which kind of marriage Neil was into... Once she will. Know she will not say all this for. Sure.... CVS itna bhi non sense mat banao NB ko.... Pls... 

Edited by porankisrilata - 4 years ago
Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan

Mujhe sonyliv walo ko maarna hai

🤣

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zalima

Kuch na ka ho kuchh b na kaho

Kitna sundar scene tha ❤️

SouNoor ke liye 👏👏

Inka ek dum natural chemistry  har scene ko sundar kar deta hai

Kya sundar expressions the

Nazar na lage babies ko 

Tu tu 🍋🌶️🍋🌶️

[Pic credit to original  maker]

Ek aag tha lekin sundarta b tha ☺️

Inka tension wale scenes mein hi chemistry Double hota hai☺️

Pati patni wale goals de rahe the MiNeil 

They were finding solace ek doosre ke bahon ke darmiyan 

Pati dukhi tha ..pyaari patni try kar thi to get him out from that pain 

Dheere dheere se 

Kitna sundar tha scene ..ek dum MiNeil style

Ruhani pyaar dono ka

Confession kar li ek doosre ke bahon mein

Zalima .Missed your reviews😳 . This was indeed beautiful scene and SouNoor were beautiful .😳

Edited by N_sharmaa - 4 years ago
N_sharmaa thumbnail

Ye pal 

Woh ungli ke saath Neil ke knees pe khelna musical tha ..aur woh music sirf ek doosre ke liye tha

Woh unka halka halka smile ek doosre ke liye

Mini ne finally Neil ke chehre pe smile lekar aayi  

Beech beech mein  woh shararat ☺️

Sundar sundar 

SouNoor ka expressions👏

I love this scene 😳she playing with her fingers seeing him.They were talking through eyes 😳 their smile and expressions of them were beautiful😳and the way he moves his leg and her expressions everything was beautiful.

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Ye subha wala scene 

Phir se couple goals

Mini ka expressions ,tone bahut hi cute tha wify wala .👏

Neil ye dekh kar andar se kush hua .

Kuch kuch proud, happy . mere liye kiya mini ne ye sab  

She was behaving like a wife here 😆😉  Remember we had discussed this during their pinky promise track every morning of Neil's will be with Mini now and see now😉😳

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

She was behaving like a wife here 😆😉  Remember we had discussed this during their pinky promise track every morning of Neil's will be with Mini now and see now😉😳

Yeah the way she said Now I have to go ok...was. too good just like a wifey.... And Neil's eyes were just seeing her.... And was thankful that she came into. His life... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Neil is definitely gonna celebrate the day when he came for the interview in PB... 😆