TV Hindi

ITV actresses who deserve to be in Bollywood? DT Note on Pg 16 and 23

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Purely in terms of actual ACTing talent?

IMO

Pooja Sharma (Draupadi of SPMB)

Rati Pandey (Indira Sharma of HD & Nupur of MJHT)

Aditi Dev Sharma (Dr. Mauli Srivastava of Silsila)

Rashami Desai (Tapasya Thakur of Uttaran)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Rati Pandey was such a firecracker on screen.

I have loved her since MJHT. While it might be too late for her to do films, I wish she does more TV.

Unfair_Salman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Rati Pandey was such a firecracker on screen.

I have loved her since MJHT. While it might be too late for her to do films, I wish she does more TV.

arey use offer hi nehi milte acche. Not even pivotal or lead roles. She was brilliant even in Porus as Queen Anusuya! She's 38 or 39 sth. I doubt she'd get anything big now. Neither in BW 😭

She never got the stardom she deserved :(

I got to know her through Hitler Didi days & she blew me away with her performance. It used to be my favourite show back in those days till they ruined it with double role track at the end 😵

Did you watch that show?

and I watched MJHT last year. She's got such a wide range. Amazing actress! She was the showstealer in MJHT 

Edited by Unfair_Salman - 4 years ago
Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Drashti! She is so much prettier and a better actress than so many of the current Bollywood actresses. Rati Pandey is another good one, as is Rashmi. Sanaya was good as  well...so disappointed to see the kind of trashy B-grade movie she finally did 😕

Plus there are countless others who I can’t think of atm

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

As much as I like Drashti Dhami, Sanaya, Ragini Khanna etc.... they're all cut out for television only.
They work much better on TV, wouldn't fit in BW.

For BW world, one name from TV that comes to my mind is Sonarika Bhadoria.

Damn she is hot, and totally BW material as far as looks are concerned❤️😃. Not sure about her acting😆, but she can give several current actresses a run for their money.

Apart from her, I would love to see Hina Khan in a mainstream BW film. She is already enjoying stardom like a BW actress.
Also, Radhika Madan is doing a great job after her crossover to BW. I am pleasantly surprised with her.

Prachi Desai wasted her potential. She could've made it big.
Mouni Roy
is just embarrassing, wherever she works be it TV or films.
Sakshi Tanwar deserves some good work too, after Dangal.
Yami Gautam, remember she also started on TV.smiley36smiley9

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I love Rati Pandey too.....she is a fabulous actress...she never got her due.....though she is doing devi- adipatashakti as the lead right now and she is nailing it completely with her performance but unfortunately the show is on dangal channel thus people are not much aware about the show. 

I personally feel the break she took after hitler didi (the 2.5 year break) for her personal life kind of changed the dynamics for her. After that to reach to the lead role....she struggled.....but still her performance as komal in begusarai or as anusuya in poras is just awesome.....she just steals the limelight with her performance.....lead na hokar bhi ....she drew all the attention in both the cases and everyone around was appreciative of her performance. 

I wish she gets to play strong roles in main GEC again.....movies wagera ke liye her age can be an issue.....she is 37 by the way but she can fit a strong supporting role in good movies.....especially in women oriented one.....she would be perfect in something like that. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Agreed completely specially pooja 

SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

^^ Sonarika did South films too right? She looks perfect fit for South films where 90% of film is about the hero. No offence. She is very pretty and hot but has a very typical doll face that we have aplenty in South industry now. Not sure if she fits BW too as we also have a lot who look like her. She is pretty but doesn’t stand out. Actresses who look plain jane or look like others rarely did well in BW. Sonarika looks like Tamannah in the first and last pic.

OT : I’m glad Mrunal and Radhika already came to BW. Though for Radhika, she could only do well cos she improved leaps and bounds. Mrunal is talented, but long way to go also.

No Sanaya and DD please! Im already happy they flopped so badly on Tellywood itself and are now jobless.

BW already has a Vidya who can act so no need for tripathi also.

Other than Radhika and Mrunal, I really liked the actress from Divya Drishti to come to BW. And ofcourse, my most fav Aditi Sharma. But she is from BW itself. Just hope she makes a comeback. She is pretty, cute and can ACT. Other than that, I also want Anita to make a comeback to films.

I also think Jennifer, Rati and Sriti Jha are super overrated on this forum. Not that they are undeserving, but just don’t see spark in them as how others praise them.

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago
bowdow55 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jisko Hona Chahiye Wo Hai Bollywood Mein 😍. My heart is beating so fast reading this post as if I met someone from my pichla Janam. Is this The Icon Riddhit lolEdited by bowdow55 - 4 years ago
Unfair_Salman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

Drashti! She is so much prettier and a better actress than so many of the current Bollywood actresses. Rati Pandey is another good one, as is Rashmi. Sanaya was good as  well...so disappointed to see the kind of trashy B-grade movie she finally did 😕

Plus there are countless others who I can’t think of atm

Drashti barely can act dude 😆 she's a gorgeous woman I agree.

Sanaya is decent. I like her comic timing but I love her mainly cause of her beauty and off-screen persona.