SidNaaz Unlimited CC 25|Bhula Dunga Breaks Records! + 🔥Chemistry [IO] - Page 118

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

That Shudh manoranjan guy is in touch with Sana's dad ..has his phone number ..so we can believe him on this ..

And yeah no dad will allow his daughter to stay with "just friend" ..But its obvious they dont want the world to know they r in livein and so keeping it secret but same time throwing in hints here and there fm a 3rd source that she is indeed staying at sid's house to keep the sidnaaz hype going 😆..so its like media knows yet media cannot confirm till sid or sana come out clear on it ..its interesting in a way 😆

May be Sana’s family does not want it to be in open as they r not that broad minded and that is y all this secrecy

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

On the contrary no media cares about asimanshi or pahira anymore..i hv hardly see asim or himanshi interviews in media bec theres nothing to interview but media goes bonkers wanting to tk sid and sana interview only to know about sidnaaz equation 😆..

And even fans continuously keep trending fr sidnaaz with a hope that one day both will open up and confess ..If they would hv already confessed then itna hype and trends hota hee nahi ..Look at deepveer or virushka ..the hype fr these couples hv died down once they got married..of course as individuals they r still superstars but as jodi the craze is not same anymore..But till their status was unclear , fans used to hype them like anything..

Nhn aisa b nhn hai. True that curiosity hai but its coz they share a very unique bond. Pyar hi itna pyara hai inka. Aaj official b kar Dein tou sab ko hoga k ab shadi kab hogi. Pics sath dalein and stuff. I have shipped married couples and craze kan nhn hota. Baki do couple ka craze kam nhn hua balke unka craze kabhi tha hi nhn

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

They belong to a very conservative sikh family . If it gets leaked that she is staying with sid before marraige ,it wont go down well in beas . SO its best what they are doing . 

Sid doing it more for sana than himself . And he also knows she and shehbaaz are naive . They have to yet get used to the vile ways of the mumbai film industry . SO he needs to protect her . 

Hence the arrangement that they have right now is the most appropriate . 

BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Sometimes I feel these msk contestants r hired as PRs to keep the SidNaaz speculations going bec Sid sana themselves cannot say it ,so let closed ones spill the beans 😆..

I hv seen it with many couples where the couple remains mute or chants just friends but their closed ones spill all the secrets 😆..

Imagine these msk boys who were so scared to even shake hands with sana inside msk house in fear of sid r openly giving interviews that sid too loves sana without anymore fear ...Also this mayur , balraj etc hang out with shehbaaz too..If there was nothing betwern sidnaaz then shehbaaz himself will ask mayur and co to shut up ..

So sab planned hai 😆

Yes you are absolutely right , sidnaaz's craze is highly in demand...they are a brand now!!...and every producer and director wants them in their projects , and by sidnaaz MV this is clear now that only by making craze and hype for their work and relationship can make all fandom go nuts and drool over them day m night 😆

They have learned it in bb when asim was going gaga over himanshi and salman bashed him badly of showing love so openly where girl is not accepting and showing only adas and this is looking irritating for viewers ....this is the first reason sid took backstep in clarifying their relation other than friendship and might have told sana also to stay like this (hide n seek game)

Now I recall sana manager kushal words "mat kar sab jain ge" he means that sidnaaz is craze and ppl already searching them to spot together and if they didn't get it only then hype will remain and it will be beneficial in sidnaaz working business...they will get more n more work then as fans wanting to see sidnaaz together will hype , and the more fans demand, the more sidnaaz would be seen onscreen together 😉

I also feel fans should let go now how sidnaaz personal life is going on, whether they are together, are they living under one roof, are they dating or loving ....just let them live and stay how ever they want, only then their relation will be explored and grow, if we keep poking in their lives, I'm afraid they will go more underground and might lose working together .

And yes you are right jyoti, they are in a relation, n will announce when they are actually ready, as sana said in bb to zariwala, "ese relation chalte chalte mai shadi tak karlu but commitment nahi chahiye warna mai peche hat jati hu" , this is why sid and sana going smoothly and naturally in their relation 😳❤️

All praise and wishes for sidnaaz , may they get lots of work together and we get to see them more n more for long long time....

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

The day they confess in public , all the hype will die down withing few days . SO its best they keep building their brand . 

We will also have nothing to discuss if they confess . 

I am dying to see them together in some iv . Waiting for those meet and greets they had in mind . The protective side of sid would be all visible . 

They will avoid joint interviews for obvious reasons unless its fr a professional project or some photoshoot ..they clearly want to make sidnaaz a professional brand before they open up about their personal relation ..thats exactly how most power couples operate..

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

Nhn aisa b nhn hai. True that curiosity hai but its coz they share a very unique bond. Pyar hi itna pyara hai inka. Aaj official b kar Dein tou sab ko hoga k ab shadi kab hogi. Pics sath dalein and stuff. I have shipped married couples and craze kan nhn hota. Baki do couple ka craze kam nhn hua balke unka craze kabhi tha hi nhn

Craze will remain but they will stop getting projects together once they r married bec i hv seen the pattern ..fans r more interested in pairs who hv the curiosity factor than real life couples .

Virushka did manyavar ads till they dint declare the relation ..now they r married ..manyavar ad has gone to someone else 😆

Edited by jyoti06 - 4 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BS.KSG_Dewani

Yes you are absolutely right , sidnaaz's craze is highly in demand...they are a brand now!!...and every producer and director wants them in their projects , and by sidnaaz MV this is clear now that only by making craze and hype for their work and relationship can make all fandom go nuts and drool over them day m night 😆

They have learned it in bb when asim was going gaga over himanshi and salman bashed him badly of showing love so openly where girl is not accepting and showing only adas and this is looking irritating for viewers ....this is the first reason sid took backstep in clarifying their relation other than friendship and might have told sana also to stay like this (hide n seek game)

Now I recall sana manager kushal words "mat kar sab jain ge" he means that sidnaaz is craze and ppl already searching them to spot together and if they didn't get it only then hype will remain and it will be beneficial in sidnaaz working business...they will get more n more work then as fans wanting to see sidnaaz together will hype , and the more fans demand, the more sidnaaz would be seen onscreen together 😉

I also feel fans should let go now how sidnaaz personal life is going on, whether they are together, are they living under one roof, are they dating or loving ....just let them live and stay how ever they want, only then their relation will be explored and grow, if we keep poking in their lives, I'm afraid they will go more underground and might lose working together .

And yes you are right jyoti, they are in a relation, n will announce when they are actually ready, as sana said in bb to zariwala, "ese relation chalte chalte mai shadi tak karlu but commitment nahi chahiye warna mai peche hat jati hu" , this is why sid and sana going smoothly and naturally in their relation 😳❤️

All praise and wishes for sidnaaz , may they get lots of work together and we get to see them more n more for long long time....

Sana ka manager is a well known influential guy and if he wanted then he coukd hv himself arranged a stay fr sana in mumbai and he is alone capable to handle sana ka professional career ..

So its not like she cannot survive without Sid in mumbai or needs his guidance to survive ...

She is with him bec she wants to b with him ..rest r just mere speculations by fans till they get clarity ..

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Sana ka manager is a well known influential guy and if he wanted then he coukd hv himself arranged a stay fr sana in mumbai and he is alone capable to handle sana ka professional career ..

So its not like she cannot survive without Sid in mumbai or needs his guidance to survive ...

She is with him bec she wants to b with him ..rest r just mere speculations by fans till they get clarity ..

Managers also have to be controlled Jyoti . They can be very dangerous specially in case of girls . Remember priyanka ka manager.My jijaji was k.c.bokadia's partner and he would relate horrible tales of mangers taking advantage as they get commission . ANd they  try to take it from both parties . Madhuri dixit was badly exploited . i know it for a fact . And subhash ghai was instrumental there . 

SO many actresses . They dont speak up . 

ALthough its very less in tv world but it exists . 

SO sana definetely needs support . Having sid around is a big advantage . People will think twice before any offer .