SidNaaz Unlimited CC 25|Bhula Dunga Breaks Records! + 🔥Chemistry [IO] - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

Tum log aapas mein Sidnaaz Sidnaaz khel rahe ho aur Kaboo kahan hai yeh kisi ne socha nhn 

Kaboo nahi aayi kya 😲

We can drag her here tomm after msging here on IF

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Missy_Dizzy

Jyoti correct wording is for sure this is a well thought plan

See the amount of hype they are creating by being quiet

Everyone else is advocating for them but they arent opening up

This is creating a big curiosity among the media they are going crazy abt what exactly is the status of this two

This so called best friends are doing an amazing job 😆

On the contrary no media cares about asimanshi or pahira anymore..i hv hardly see asim or himanshi interviews in media bec theres nothing to interview but media goes bonkers wanting to tk sid and sana interview only to know about sidnaaz equation 😆..

And even fans continuously keep trending fr sidnaaz with a hope that one day both will open up and confess ..If they would hv already confessed then itna hype and trends hota hee nahi ..Look at deepveer or virushka ..the hype fr these couples hv died down once they got married..of course as individuals they r still superstars but as jodi the craze is not same anymore..But till their status was unclear , fans used to hype them like anything..

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

Tum log aapas mein Sidnaaz Sidnaaz khel rahe ho aur Kaboo kahan hai yeh kisi ne socha nhn 

Kaboo urhh gai 🤣🤣

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I dont think age is issue anymore or else he would not hv done romantic vid mixes with her ..Also wont keep her at his house either ..I feel both r serious and will directly marry when right time comes 😆..

They both just dont want the world to know they r in a relationship and decline the hype since they r in huge demand only bec of the curiosity factor about their relationship status ..it keeps the buzz going ..see how spotboye goes all bonkers wanting to know whats going on 😆..Most couples these days do the same till they tie the knot ..

yah that’s also true . Hope he is over this age factor but he is definitely giving this relationship a try means confession has happened . And public confession can jinx it so I don’t really want them to accept it in public . I like it this way. 

P.S. Sana has started watching the news too now days 😆

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

On the contrary no media cares about asimanshi or pahira anymore..i hv hardly see asim or himanshi interviews in media bec theres nothing to interview but media goes bonkers wanting to tk sid and sana interview only to know about sidnaaz equation 😆..

And even fans continuously keep trending fr sidnaaz with a hope that one day both will open up and confess ..If they would hv already confessed then itna hype and trends hota hee nahi ..Look at deepveer or virushka ..the hype fr these couples hv died down once they got married..of course as individuals they r still superstars but as jodi the craze is not same anymore..But till their status was unclear , fans used to hype them like anything..

Jyoti i have nothing else to add here but jst say that u have fully decoded the good friends 👏😆

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

yah that’s also true . Hope he is over this age factor but he is definitely giving this relationship a try means confession has happened . And public confession can jinx it so I don’t really want them to accept it in public . I like it this way. 

P.S. Sana has started watching the news too now days 😆

They r taking it slow bec anyway its a 21 days lockdown with no work nothing ..the guessing game is always fun and the buzz fr the couple remains ..once everything is out in open , many jump to another ship ..

Pahira ka photo dekha abhi where its captioned friendship goals 😆..everyone played friends forever game 😆

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

They r taking it slow bec anyway its a 21 days lockdown with no work nothing ..the guessing game is always fun and the buzz fr the couple remains ..once everything is out in open , many jump to another ship ..

Pahira ka photo dekha abhi where its captioned friendship goals 😆..everyone played friends forever game 😆

The day they confess in public , all the hype will die down withing few days . SO its best they keep building their brand . 

We will also have nothing to discuss if they confess . 

I am dying to see them together in some iv . Waiting for those meet and greets they had in mind . The protective side of sid would be all visible .