Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Journalgirl321

AHAHA so I'm NOT the only one who thought that the dance was weird and out of place!

Not at all!

Originally posted by: Nikki_wanderer

Really? You guys didn't like it? I actually like it. πŸ˜† The way they were touching each other  during those dance steps was β˜ΊοΈ

That was the only reason why I didn't cringe. It just seemed too forceful with the Kunal was holding Kuhu. Also, they put it in middle after they were both sitting on the bed. It seemed weird that they were dancing.

aquaHP thumbnail

But MA get these kinds of songs and scenes all the time. In fact, almost every week.  We got one first time in one year and after 270 episodes. And it was just 103 seconds, not even a 2 min sequence. What a weird thing to be offended about! πŸ˜”

Anyways !! I watched the song again and my mood is great once again  

Damn!! Too many numbers!!! You've calculated everything 🀭

NikkiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

Heyoo Nikki!!

You are the only one who misses me!πŸ™†πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Is there a call feature on IF because I was completely out when you all were messaging on the AT. I was in dreamland. The only difference is ki mai actually so rahi thi🀭

Arree yaar!! The problem with this crush is ki ye usual se lamba chal gaya hai. Over 6 months!! That's too long for me because once I am done obsessing over my crush, they usually go away but for some reason, this one is sticking around. 

Also, major problem is that ek to he is my age and he is an approachable celeb crush. My friend is friends with his friend. Too much friendship ho gayi ye to😝. So, he basically seems super approachable and I don't want to take lessons from Kuhu and take the lead and DM him or something stupid like thatπŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ.

I am sure everyone missed you. You are the jaan of this AT. πŸ€—You keep this AT active and moving even when there is no one here. β€οΈ

I wish there was a call feature, I would have definitely called you. 

And wow your friend is friends with Ritvik? That's amazing !! But yes even I would be apprehensive about DMing a celebrity crush. But maybe send him an anonymous handwritten note? 

This reminded me of my own crush. Do you know Gabriel Macht from Suits? I had a major crush on him when the show started. The show is shot in my city and I was volunteering for my high school assignment in one of the offices near the area where they shot their outdoor sequences. I saw him so many times but never had the courage to go and talk to him. πŸ˜³ Now I work in the same area and till last year I used to see him there for their outdoor scene shootings, but I felt no inclination to talk to him since my crush faded away. πŸ˜†

aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: journalgirl321

Ever since his entry in the red sports car, I knew that I'd end up eventually sticking around for Ritvik. Usually my interest fizzles out after 200 episodes or so of a show because I get bored of the ML/FL and the parallel is not interesting enough. But Ritvik is MORE than interesting πŸ˜³

I noticed him properly during the KuKu sangeet. He looked so handsome in that. He looks great in black and white. Anyway, I actively started following his Insta after the leap because interest in the show was still holding up. Big mistake! Because I discovered his weird sense of humour and fir kya hona tha! Mai chakachaundh ho gayi and here I still amπŸ™ˆ

lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Riya!! Was just re-watching the sequence and I realised that you edited out their dance on the bed and I just want to say: Thank you! It was hella weird!

Your welcome, I did not really mind the dance bit. But I really liked these parts out of the dance sequence the most😳, so I edited to keep these. 

journalgirl321 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lopli

Just to maintain the peace please remove the bold above.

If you go out on the main forum its the same, we get one Kuku scene and DKP gets so much hate comments for not focusing on the leads. Have we sent hate comments all over social media when we didnt get a proper holi scene, or the after affect of drunk Kuhu scene.

No wonder why writers try to stay away from Kuku.

Oops! Good point, Riya. I fixed it lol πŸ˜‚ 

Edited by journalgirl321 - 4 years ago
lopli thumbnail

About to take a risk on main forum!

Edited by lopli - 4 years ago
NikkiSays thumbnail

Originally posted by: lopli

About to take a risk on main forum!

Ria I will pray for you πŸ€— Please come back to this AT in one piece 🀣 

Edited by Nikki_wanderer - 4 years ago
NikkiSays thumbnail

Damn!! Too many numbers!!! You've calculated everything 🀭

I did calculate everything. I am awfully petty when it comes to my ship πŸ˜†

lopli thumbnail

Ria I will pray for you πŸ€— Please come back to this AT in a one piece 🀣 

Lol I kept it very neutral, people just need to understand what parallel means. Kunal and Kuhu are leads as well.