abhishek - 0

charisma 

hrithik - 8/10

abhishek - 5/10

acting

hrithik - 6/10

abhishek - 6/10

simplyrdb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hrithik IS a star, WAS from his debut - COULD/SHOULD have been much bigger if not for his 'acting' bug, majority watch his movies only for him/his looks 

Abhishek IS a good actor, WAS a star for a brief period - WOULD have been much celebrated and in a better position had he been in any other industry, his choice of subjects would work, with less focus on his physical appearance 

Also, Abhishek did not start off as an actor, but he showed tremendous growth over the years. Hrithik gave everything he had for his debut, and then whatever left for KMG, and has been the same ever since, until Super30 -the only exception. 

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Without any doubt, Abhishek Bachchan.

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hrithik has been more versatile as compared to Abhishek in terms of his filmography and he is definitely a better actor than Abhishek . 

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I doubt if anybody, including his father would have been able to pull of Guru like Abhishek Bachchan did. Yuva too. In Sarkar also he was good.

Hritik Roshan has had box-office success and a fanbase which Abhishke Bachchan never had.  

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Abhishek can be a decent actor in some role but in general he s not even that good.. He has not great charisma on screen not good looking and in dance is terrible. Hritik is completed package. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Okay I feel bad for Abhi Abhi Shake, lekin he isn't a better actor than ham queen Hrithik.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

You kidding me right? Obviously HR..I mean what even lol. If there was a poll on HR vs Aamir I could still understand..but Abhishek and HR? and I do like Abhishek - but he is NOT versatile..his  memorable performance was possibly Guru. Thats all.  With HR there are tons! 

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Abhishek. Tho I don't think much of either of them as an actor.

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Okay I feel bad for Abhi Abhi Shake, lekin he isn't a better actor than ham queen Hrithik.

Who is ham King?