Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bhshre95

🤣🤣 yup he himself had admitted in a video, its like double acting to him, she is so cute he just cannot feel anger but has to act angry😆

yup and i get reminded whenever i watch him get angry on her😆

paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I kind of feel bad for the girls of that time, marrying so young they had to face so many difficulties and this show is showing that

And rarely they find husbands like annirudh and the constant abuse to get more dhahej from the parents like how sampoo is facing. I follow this fb photographer gmb Akash. In his posts, you can similar stories like this but with different endings. Like so many girls are abused so badly that they don't survive just to get dhahej and seeing few stories who are kind of like annirudh. Treats the child bride as a kid eg: buying her toys and reading her stories.

paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

One minute bondita will call ani pati babu next minute it's barrister babu 😆 now in her mind it's rakshas babu. 🤣

But best part is annirudh doesn't correct her or get angry at her when she calls him pati babu anymore.

--Lalz-- thumbnail

I kind of feel bad for the girls of that time, marrying so young they had to face so many difficulties and this show is showing that

Yup even I was thinking about then!!! What and all women went through those days... But you know if what they are more strong than us I would say 👏

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: paytonlee123

One minute bondita will call ani pati babu next minute it's barrister babu 😆 now in her mind it's rakshas babu. 🤣

But best part is annirudh doesn't correct her or get angry at her when she calls him pati babu anymore.

True, he doesn't correct her anymore, he is like call me whatever you want😆

Today when the villager said bass apki patni ko hi shikayat hai, he didn't cringe at it or got angry, he just looked so happy and proud

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: paytonlee123

And rarely they find husbands like annirudh and the constant abuse to get more dhahej from the parents like how sampoo is facing. I follow this fb photographer gmb Akash. In his posts, you can similar stories like this but with different endings. Like so many girls are abused so badly that they don't survive just to get dhahej and seeing few stories who are kind of like annirudh. Treats the child bride as a kid eg: buying her toys and reading her stories.

Bondita is one truly lucky girl to get Anirudh. Voh zamana chodo, even in today's time its difficult to find a guy like him. I can't imagine how horrible her life would have been if she had to marry that buddha😵 and to imagine girls at that time actually went through all this is scary

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Yup even I was thinking about then!!! What and all women went through those days... But you know if what they are more strong than us I would say 👏

Don't know how difficult it t was for them that time. Most of the things we get by default today, they needed to fight tooth and nail for that

aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

After watching today's episode I've realised one thing that mini and ani are poles apart and it would not take long for ani to see her facade his and her reactions to bondita's mindblowing tark were total opposites 

Ani is meant to be with Bondhita that was super clear from today's episode they are just meant to be 

Its destiny my friend....

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Don't know how difficult it t was for them that time. Most of the things we get by default today, they needed to fight tooth and nail for that

Very true 

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaradhaya1688

After watching today's episode I've realised one thing that mini and ani are poles apart and it would not take long for ani to see her facade his and her reactions to bondita's mindblowing tark were total opposites 

Ani is meant to be with Bondhita that was super clear from today's episode they are just meant to be 

Its destiny my friend....

Exactly Ani and bon are meant to be with eachother!!