Users

Frequent Posters

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Bang on epi 🥳 can't wait 

I also got to watch it on YouTube😆 but will watch again on jio TV live😆

But must say it's a dhamakedaar episode, bondu is the star of the epi⭐️ and ani her biggest fan😆

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

I also got to watch it on YouTube😆 but will watch again on jio TV live😆

But must say it's a dhamakedaar episode, bondu is the star of the epi⭐️ and ani her biggest fan😆

Haina ❤️ Ani is damn impressed with her!! Maybe he didn't expect his wife has this knowledge😵

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Haina ❤️ Ani is damn impressed with her!! Maybe he didn't expect his wife has this knowledge😵

I absolutely loveddd that look on Ani's face when Bondita was speaking about equality between Men and Women.. 

bhshre95 thumbnail

Yup he was damn impressed. He is so proud of her, it's written all over his face. He never expected her to be like that I guess. He should have expected that though, she is the same girl who impressed him with her letter.

To the villagers, he was like abb bolo kya bolna hai, koi jawab hai kya😆 I think he is very happy there is someone who sees these inequalities as wrong and just doesn't accept it as the norm

bhshre95 thumbnail

And did anyone notice, ani called her apna😳 when he said mai anyay bardash nai karunga chahe woh kisi apne ne hi kyun na kia hoHe already considers her apna❤️

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Mini doing her jaasoosi on Ani..

Bon came and caught her. 

Bon "Main toh yeh bhi janti hun ki aap kyun dekh Rahi ho Pati Babu ko.”

Mini "tumhe tumhari Maa ke paas bhejna jo hai."

Bon "Mujhe nahi bhejna. Maa Ko bulana hai yaha.."

mayu.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

And did anyone notice, ani called her apna😳 when he said mai anyay bardash nai karunga chahe woh kisi apne ne hi kyun na kia hoHe already considers her apna❤️

Yasss.... Bondita ab apno ki category mein hai.. 😎

mayu.x thumbnail

Bihari "woh kya hai jo Barrister Babu lagate hain??" 🤔

Bondita "THAPPAD!!" 🤣🤣

mayu.x thumbnail

Bondita is actually very scared about her bed wetting issue. I just hope Anirudh helps her with this. 😵