Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mannu_123

Boni's embarrassing time has started.. now bed wetting issue will come in front of everyone n boni is very scared abt it.. that evil mini is behind all this..😡

Today nothing much, just a little heated conv between trilochan n ani abt boni 2 use bathroom or river for bathing.. n ani strictly asking boni to use bathroom n not river n he will see to it that she doesn't go 2 d river.. more serious episodes for d rest of this week as Boni's bed wetting issue will come in front of everyone ðŸ˜­

But m sure mini wants to do bad for her but ani will find a soln n support our boni somehow n eventually boni will b in a happy mood.. lets see what happens

Thank you for the spoiler friend. Can I call you mannu???? ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜³

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Oh no😭 kal ke dhamake ke baad I expected atleast a good conversation between rudhita😭 and where did ani go?

Me too expected him to talk to bon appreciating her!! But didn't get ðŸ˜µ

But one good thing that happened today  kaka was pointing bon as tumari patni tumari patni to Ani 😳..  but ani didn't oppose or disagree with it  and mini was also there.. but he didn't care about her existence 😂

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Oh😲 why are these sisters sharing their problems with mini😆 koi aur mila nai kya unhe

Sampoorna had different problem..she didn't share with mini

It's only bon who shared her prob with mini 

mannu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Any rudhita scenes today😒? Abb darr lag raha hai iss week episodes dekhne ko, I don't have the heart to watch my baby girl getting scared and crying, becoming victim of Mimi's plots😡 hope ani takes a strong stand for her

Not much..only the arhument between kaka n ani abt boni to use bathroom or go to river for bath.. as kaka believes that ladies shud go there n bathroom is foreign culture.. not acc to our culture n ani saying to boni strictly not to go to river n use bathroom for bathing.

N boni was scared that if she won't go to river than who will wash d dirty wet cloths of her😒

There is a very innocent n heart touching scene of boni using phone thinking her mom will be listening at d other end n saying all her heart out abt soon getting caught for her bed wetting issue as she won't be able to go to river now n this evil mini listening all abt it n asking boni all abt this secret.. boni being innocent says everything 2 her.. so it was more of mini boni scene then ani boni

Precap was all abt everyone getting 2 know abt her secret😭

Edited by mannu_123 - 4 years ago
mannu_123 thumbnail

There is only one funny scene of ani talking on d phone and boni thinking him to have gone completely crazy ðŸ¤ªðŸ˜† thinking there is some ghost somewhere around as he seems to be talking 2 himself 🤣

n mini explaining 2 her abt what a phone does..

Edited by mannu_123 - 4 years ago
mannu_123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

Thank you for the spoiler friend. Can I call you mannu???? ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜³

Sure dear.. that's my nickname ðŸ˜Š

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

Heh, lalitha. Did you watched today's episode in voot? How was the episode dear? Any hints? ðŸ˜›

Hi Shaheen ðŸ˜Š you got the hint rite?

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Me too expected him to talk to bon appreciating her!! But didn't get ðŸ˜µ

But one good thing that happened today  kaka was pointing bon as tumari patni tumari patni to Ani 😳..  but ani didn't oppose or disagree with it  and mini was also there.. but he didn't care about her existence 😂

@ bold- really ani is getting used to her being called his patni😳 and all this happening infront of mini is like icing on the cake😆

yesterday also the villager said sirf aapki patni ko hi shikayat hai, then also he didn't cringe or become uncomfortable😳

In a few days he himself may be proud to call her his wife😳

But i need rudhita alone convo asap 

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Sampoorna had different problem..she didn't share with mini

It's only bon who shared her prob with mini 

@ bold- why god why mini hi mili isko?? Ani ko kyun nahi bataya? Well if he had always spoken to her nicely and seemed approachable, she would have shared her problem with him, but no this guy is busy blasting anyone coming infront of him😒

I love ani's character but his anger is something he needs to control atleast around bondu

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Shaheen ðŸ˜Š you got the hint rite?

Yeah ðŸ˜›