Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mannu_123

Even i subscribed today n its great to watch d show few hrs before d actual broadcasting 👍🏼

Yes dear ❤️

nancy56 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Guess he have to give this reaction and awestruck by bon day by day 

Fangirls alert !!! 

Ani is such a sweetheart. 

Ok now we have a reason to jealous of Boni.

I can’t find such males even now. Nobody in my family is like that. He is a dream without abs and with loose shirts and a sugar dripping smile !!!

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nancy56

Fangirls alert !!! 

Ani is such a sweetheart. 

Ok now we have a reason to jealous of Boni.

I can’t find such males even now. Nobody in my family is like that. He is a dream without abs and with loose shirts and a sugar dripping smile !!!

I doubt such males do exist  I never ever saw one like him 

ARC is unquie and bon is very lucky to get Ani like husband and even Ani is lucky to get a bon like wifey ❤️

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

I doubt such males do exist  I never ever saw one like him 

ARC is unquie and bon is very lucky to get Ani like husband and even Ani is lucky to get a bon like wifey ❤️

Heh, lalitha. Did you watched today's episode in voot? How was the episode dear? Any hints? 😛

mannu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

Heh, lalitha. Did you watched today's episode in voot? How was the episode dear? Any hints? 😛

Boni's embarrassing time has started.. now bed wetting issue will come in front of everyone n boni is very scared abt it.. that evil mini is behind all this..😡

Today nothing much, just a little heated conv between trilochan n ani abt boni 2 use bathroom or river for bathing.. n ani strictly asking boni to use bathroom n not river n he will see to it that she doesn't go 2 d river.. more serious episodes for d rest of this week as Boni's bed wetting issue will come in front of everyone 😭

But m sure mini wants to do bad for her but ani will find a soln n support our boni somehow n eventually boni will b in a happy mood.. lets see what happens

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mannu_123

Boni's embarrassing time has started.. now bed wetting issue will come in front of everyone n boni is very scared abt it.. that evil mini is behind all this..😡

Today nothing much, just a little heated conv between trilochan n ani abt boni 2 use bathroom or river for bathing.. n ani strictly asking boni to use bathroom n not river n he will see to it that she doesn't go 2 d river.. more serious episodes for d rest of this week as Boni's bed wetting issue will come in front of everyone 😭

But m sure mini wants to do bad for her but ani will find a soln n support our boni somehow n eventually boni will b in a happy mood.. lets see what happens

Any rudhita scenes today😒? Abb darr lag raha hai iss week episodes dekhne ko, I don't have the heart to watch my baby girl getting scared and crying, becoming victim of Mimi's plots😡 hope ani takes a strong stand for her

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Any rudhita scenes today😒? Abb darr lag raha hai iss week episodes dekhne ko, I don't have the heart to watch my baby girl getting scared and crying, becoming victim of Mimi's plots😡 hope ani takes a strong stand for her

No Rudhita scene. They weren't even alone for a second. And Ani was there just for the starting few minutes. 

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryyura

No Rudhita scene. They weren't even alone for a second. And Ani was there just for the starting few minutes. 

Oh no😭 kal ke dhamake ke baad I expected atleast a good conversation between rudhita😭 and where did ani go?

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Oh no😭 kal ke dhamake ke baad I expected atleast a good conversation between rudhita😭 and where did ani go?

He was talking with a friend in telephone and then had an argument with Tri Kaka. After that he stormed out of the hall and then it's about Sampoorna and Bondita telling about her problem to Mini..

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryyura

He was talking with a friend in telephone and then had an argument with Tri Kaka. After that he stormed out of the hall and then it's about Sampoorna and Bondita telling about her problem to Mini..

Oh😲 why are these sisters sharing their problems with mini😆 koi aur mila nai kya unhe