Don't miss today's episode [spoiler hint]

Posted: 4 years ago

Guys don't miss today's epi 😉

Tark se Fark has started 👏

Hint for today's episode 

Ani asked bihari to take perfume from his room.. bihari forget the name and was asking it to mini where bon was also present... She got afraid of her bed wetting issue..mini went to take his perfume where bon too went with her..

Mini took one perfume from there..bon asked "why you took this you can take this another rite?" Mini told I know about Anirudhs pasand very well to that bon told "lekin pasand badal bhi toh sakthi hai "smiley36 to which mini got irritated and took the perfume to Ani 

After seeing the perfume Ani shouted at his brother for using his perfume but brothers refused saying they didn't use it and batuk told Ani that bon might have used it..when Ani asking this about to bon villagers started shouting 

(like. Precap scenes)

Bon confronted to village ppl and accepted that she did mistake but whatever you ppl did was also wrong and she started to question them about their rights and y treating women's indifferently ?

Ani is seeing her with awestruck and proud smiley43 he looked so impressed on her

When bon asked Anirudh  am I right pati babu?

He applauded and praised her saying  "Bravo girl bravo I'm proud of you" smiley32 to which mini is irritated and bon is confused of his English smiley36 she thought rakshas babu is damn angry on her smiley36 that when Ani supported bon infront of everyone!! That he is glad bon is the first one to raise her voice against it smiley9 and he is impressed smiley42 bon is very much delight 😃

[Guys I didn't give a clear picture of what I saw..it's just a hint I would say... The episode is worth watching ]

P.s [Mod can lock the topic if it's against the rule ]

Edited by --Lalz-- - 4 years ago

Where did you get this content from?? so finally things r going 2 be on track🥳

Originally posted by mannu_123

Where did you get this content from?? so finally things r going 2 be on track🥳

Saw the episode on voot mannu 😊

Omg omg so happy.. Glad to see ani like this uff 

Originally posted by --Lalz--

Great news.. it will be lovely 2 watch ani's reaction..

Originally posted by --Lalz--

Oh! Is voot also telecasting the episode beforehand.? In that case you'll be providing spoilers hints daily na lalitha????? 😛

Originally posted by itsRitzi

Omg omg so happy.. Glad to see ani like this uff 

Yes 

Didn’t know that even in voit we can watch the episodes before the telecast.

Thanks for sharing lalliii🤗

Was waiting for this❤️🥳

Originally posted by Home786

Oh! Is voot also telecasting the episode beforehand.? In that case you'll be providing spoilers hints daily na lalitha????? 😛

they did from today actually!! Let's see whether they realising it daily or not!! If yes then,

I can shaheen if I catch up on episode 😎

Edited by --Lalz-- - 4 years ago