Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Notafan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Don’t you still get it? Whatever noise you want to make, make it from your home- isn’t it what Modiji has asked people to do?....And this should apply whether you are a Hindu,Muslim,Chiristian, Jew, Sikh,Buddhist, Jain, man, woman, gay or whatever else you believe or follow! As simple as that...Fortunately, Corona isn’t discriminatory like the petty humanbeings....Like someone mentioned it already,people who are trying to drag religion and politics into this are the biggest problem of this world!

Dude, you don't get it.

I don't have a problem with people being criticised , arrested, punished for going out in droves in these testing times.

However only people from one section are highighted.

Have you seen a single reference to Christians holding mass, Muslims offering collective namaz, Shaheen bagh's professional protest gangs, in relation to COVID-19 ? How many do you think these people might have infected ?

But some entities(not you) are quick to post a whatsapp message and behave holier-than-thou about noise pollution. Thali band did not even last for 5-10 minutes yet some are jumping up and down.

These entities allege that others have agenda. But a simple parse of their post will indicate, it is they who seem to have an agenda.

You are right , people dragging religion and politics into COVID-19 are the problem but you are quoting the wrong person.

Originally posted by: Notafan

Dude, you don't get it.

I don't have a problem with people being criticised , arrested, punished for going out in droves in these testing times.

However only people from one section are highighted.

Have you seen a single reference to Christians holding mass, Muslims offering collective namaz, Shaheen bagh's professional protest gangs, in relation to COVID-19 ? How many do you think these people might have infected ?

But some entities(not you) are quick to post a whatsapp message and behave holier-than-thou about noise pollution. Thali band did not even last for 5-10 minutes yet some are jumping up and down.

These entities allege that others have agenda. But a simple parse of their post will indicate, it is they who seem to have an agenda.

You are right , people dragging religion and politics into COVID-19 are the problem but you are quoting the wrong person.

Its a known fact that people of all religions and even the countries are stupid...Stupidity unfortunately, doesn’t discriminate ..Even if nobody highlighted it, I thought we all knew it already that most of them are behaving haywire-regardless of their religious beliefs...Stupidity of such proportions cannot be hidden or camouflaged even if people tried....I read news about people fighting to keep their Mosques and Churches open at different places in the world- their argument is that this is the time they need to pray more....Everybody is freaked out and wants to do whatever is there in their power to get out of this situation I guess...

Notafan thumbnail

Its a known fact that people of all religions and even the countries are stupid...Stupidity unfortunately, doesn’t discriminate ..Even if nobody highlighted it, I thought we all knew it already that most of them are behaving haywire-regardless of their religious beliefs...Stupidity of such proportions cannot be hidden or camouflaged even if people tried....I read news about people fighting to keep their Mosques and Churches open at different places in the world- their argument is that this is the time they need to pray more....Everybody is freaked out and wants to do whatever is there in their power to get out of this situation I guess...

The reference is to the posts being made on this forum.

The reference is to the posts being made on this forum.

Its how we perceive things, I guess....Because when I saw those posts, I took it as how people in general are being stupid...I didn’t take it as just people from a certain religion are being stupid...And if some people have an agenda otherwise, then the joke is on them only!

Notafan thumbnail

Its how we perceive things, I guess....Because when I saw those posts, I took it as how people in general are being stupid...I didn’t take it as just people from a certain religion are being stupid...And if some people have an agenda otherwise, then the joke is on them only!

The absence of non-Hindu stupidity on this forum is quite obvious.

The absence of non-Hindu stupidity on this forum is quite obvious.

You posted some stuff  non-Hindu, didn’t you? That itself cancels the argument....Until you posted it, I wasn’t even thinking of any religion per se...Your post unfortunately brought in the religious angle! 

Notafan thumbnail

You posted some stuff  non-Hindu, didn’t you? That itself cancels the argument....Until you posted it, I wasn’t even thinking of any religion per se...Your post unfortunately brought in the religious angle! 

I posted the about mass gatherings in church, mosques and temple.

Edited by Notafan - 4 years ago

I posted the about mass gatherings in church, mosques and temple.

I didn’t open the videos in your post but I thought they were about how Muslims are also just as stupid...Anyways lets save ourselves from this back and forth and just agree that there are people from ALL the religions who are stupid and need to keep their stupidity to themselves and stay home!

Notafan thumbnail

I didn’t open the videos in your post but I thought they were about how Muslims are also just as stupid...Anyways lets save ourselves from this back and forth and just agree that there are people from ALL the religions who are stupid and need to keep their stupidity to themselves and stay home!

That is the point I am making.

Edited by Notafan - 4 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

and then we have these idiots :

Kanika Kapoor’s Friend Missing after She Tested COVID-19 Positive; Lucknow Police Launches Search

Kanika Kapoor's friend Ojas Desai was present with her at the Taj Hotel. While the police have tracked over 260 people who interacted with the singer, Ojas has remained untraceable and the Lucknow Police has launched a search hunt for the same...

March 23, 2020 4:47 PM

Kajal Gupta View Profile

Bollywood singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for the coronavirus. She flew down from London to Lucknow and was also a part of few parties. After a get together with family and friends, the singer attended Akbar Ahmad’s party where many political personalities were present.

Right from former Rajasthan chief minister Vasundhara Raje and her son Dushyant Singh to the South Africa cricket team that stayed at the same hotel as the singer, close to 400 people are reported to have come in contact with Kanika.

The singer faced bashing from netizens who tagged her as ‘irresponsible’ and slammed her for risking many lives into danger. Meanwhile, the Uttar Pradesh health department has started calling all the attendees of the party, asking them to isolate themselves and report in case they show any symptoms of the novel coronavirus.

Amongst the many people, Kanika came in contact with was her friend and  Mumbai based entrepreneur, Ojas Desai. Ojas was present with singer Kanika at Hotel Taj and left the city on March 16. 

While the police have tracked over 260 people, Ojas Desai has remained untraceable. Chief medical officer (CMO) Dr Narendra Agarwal informed that they had been trying to track down Desai but did not have his exact address. And, because Kapoor is in quarantine, she cannot be questioned at this time.

The Hotel Taj, where Kanika had stayed has been shut down by the Lucknow administration and the hotel has sent 11 of its employees who interacted with the Baby Doll singer during her two days stay at the hotel into quarantine. “We are keeping a close watch on their health and necessary checks are being done,” said a hotel official. 

Kanika is currently at the Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS) and had also informed the media about the alleged ill-treatment given to her. Meanwhile, SGPGIMS stated that her second test on Sunday also showed that she is Coronavirus positive.

Meanwhile, Kanika Kapoor has been booked under Sections 188 (disobedience of an order duly promulgated by a public servant), 269 (negligently acting in a way likely to spread the infection of any disease dangerous to life), and 270 (malignant act likely to spread the infection of any disease dangerous to life) of the Indian Penal Code.