Janata Curfew: Bollywood says thank you with taalis and thalis - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This is a humanitarian crisis people who are dragging religion and politics in THIS are part of the problem

bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

^ Ppl will have to fit their agenda somehow  , no matter how severe a situation is 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

As much as I appreciate Govt. initiative to make Janta aware of this entire Covid thing through this Curfew, this Taali and Thali bajana is of very bad taste and also proves Modi hardly knows the nerve of us Indians. I am not at all surprised by so many videos capturing people in a procession celebrating with thaali bajana and also bursting crackers and shouting in a victorious mode. I am rather surprised what was Modi thinking when he thought and said Janta will not get carried away like this and will not defeat the entire purpose itself of this Curfew activity.  Does he not KNOW us Indians at all ?🤔

Not even going to describe some of the videos that I saw where the street dogs and animals were scared like shit due to the loud sound of thaali. 

I wish we could do the Curfew without the thaali thing. There are 100 other ways to show appreciation than making noise pollution like this. 

Jahalat ... once again.

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

is this a joke? this gimmick is absolutely not necessary..

what people need is assurance, financial support and adequate health care ..not this corny second hand embarrassment

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aj se most states having lockdown na?And passenger trains will not run allover country till 31st. This curfew was as a practice before this real lockdown i think.

Honestly the clapping sentiment was gud. My dad is a doctor my cousin brother is a pilot still running plane. They all appreaciated the gesture bcz really we owe emergency service ppl so much in this battle.

but people for god sake clap from your balcony n window. like a stupid bunch they r going out making procession dancing bursting crackers in crowd. Social distancing ka kachumbar kr diya. I doubt these ppl even know why they r clapping. Some pp have no basic its not govt fault. the gesture did ignite willpower for a very uphill battle we hv to face now. 

should hv done this thanking when we go in the mid of the peak. and only clapping was enough.

Edited by Charaiveti - 4 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

These guys are in a competition  on who can kiss Modi's ass more

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I love how liberals highlight the stupidity of Hindus or BJP supporters, and forget that many god damn religious leaders and people of all religions are acting stupidly. Just look at this thread, nobody woke replied to the post by NotaFan, because in this country only Hindus and BJP supporters are stupid. It is same shit all over the nation. 

Trijha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

This entire thali or ganti bhajana was to thank all health care workers. But as usual these uneducated Bollywood people made it as some kind of celebration, dancing and giggling and what not🤔. Arey bhai.. they asked us to just clap your hands not play drum rolls. 

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

https://twitter.com/NOLAnews/status/1241429444688072709?s=20

Posting this here since “ Coronavirus is just a Flu” 🤡.

Edited by Peek-A-Boo - 4 years ago