Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Can someone explain to me what was the purpose of one day curfew?  Everyone is supposed to be in a lockdown for weeks at least. Why ask everyone to stay home for one day?  So tomorrow everyone will be out and about on the roads again?  

Because for one- in a country like India, where the most of the people still need to work to make the ends meet everyday, its impossible to have a complete shutdown....For two, I guess this is just like a practice day for the oncoming more severe shutdowns...

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Some people were doing curfew during the day...but came out flocking together on the roads to bajao thaalis and taalis in the evening.....even saw one DM and SP with a huge crowd behind them....like WTF?? ðŸ¤¢

This thaali banging idea was always a very bad one. It gave people too much energy and it releases dopamine when you act like this. It got people too excited as if they accomplished something and then they ran out into the streets and burst firecrackers. 

There are videos going around of packs of people roaming the street banging thaalis and making noise. I saw videos of people doing garba. 

This whole idea created a party atmosphere. It got combined with stupid whatsapp forwards about how noise will make the virus go away.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

This thaali banging idea was always a very bad one. It gave people too much energy and it releases dopamine when you act like this. It got people too excited as if they accomplished something and then they ran out into the streets and burst firecrackers. 

There are videos going around of packs of people roaming the street banging thaalis and making noise. I saw videos of people doing garba. 

This whole idea created a party atmosphere. It got combined with stupid whatsapp forwards about how noise will make the virus go away.

OMG are you serious....people are saying the noise will kill the virus??🤔

What? Tell me you were just kidding....🤔

hotchoco thumbnail

not kidding, there are forwards like this going around.

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Bunch of jokers, all of them.

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

😳

Notafan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There are idiots, everywhere, but malicious entities choose to highlight only a few. Here are some more.

Here is the origin of Corona

https://twitter.com/PoliticalKida/status/1240928155788959744

And this is how you fight Corona.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9o_xtdufBs

Edited by Notafan - 4 years ago
Sea-stars thumbnail

Actually a good sign  by Bollywood making such videos and a good initiative by Modi. 

😳