Poll Choice Stats
SRK-Saif
47%
Ranbir-Imran
52%
Any other, do mention the name(s)
Total Votes : 38
Posted: 13 days ago

These two Jodis have been my fav. Filmfare hosts though I liked the one with RK and PC and Karan and Kapil but the years the above four mentioned hosted, have been the wittiest best. Who's your fav?

The SRK n saif.

They were the best. Their camaraderie on stage was on another level. Also they both are really witty and spontaneous.

SRK Saif. 

Filmfare used to be fun then like extended Bollywood family gathering to celebrate and have fun. Ab toh log aate hai award start hone se pehle award leke chale jaate Hain, hasi mazak nahi hota bas kuch lame jokes Taki kisika ego hurt na ho, bura na lage. 

SrK and Saif obv.. 

Srk & saif were hilarious together. They're my fav!

Originally posted by Twinklingmoon

SRK Saif. 

Filmfare used to be fun then like extended Bollywood family gathering to celebrate and have fun. Ab toh log aate hai award start hone se pehle award leke chale jaate Hain, hasi mazak nahi hota bas kuch lame jokes Taki kisika ego hurt na ho, bura na lage. 

The whole event has become really boring for last few years. This year I even skipped watching. I remember the time I was more interested in watching the acts and hosts cracking jokes on their counterparts and their movies, that used to the highlight but it's pure boring now.

SRK and Saif