Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 3 years ago

Edited the comment.

Ashok has taken a right decision and he told us what we have all been assuming until now about Amma.

Shankuntala is stubborn and she doesn't want to listen to anyone. 

I won't say anything about her relationship with her husband, but, she wasted few precious years of Arnav.

Glad Lavanya had support and managed to tell Shakuntala what she wants and now Ravi Khanna is going to come and take his bride away.  Good everything ended without any drama.

We want Ashok to notice the closeness between Arnav and Khushi and would love to see him encouraging his son.

Lovely chapter.

Cheers......

Edited by Savera84 - 3 years ago
Arilip thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I love baba😍😍😍😍😍

Lovely update πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

CHERUKURI9 thumbnail

Nice update. Missed Arshi moments. Arnav’s dad took the right decision to call Ravi parents and fix lavanya marriage. Waiting for the next update.

kayarose thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update, finally ammaji got some shut up call.

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

At last 

At least Lavanya won’t end up like Arnav’s parents .. Awesome decision by Arnav’s father

chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Amazing Update

Glad it was Ashok who listened to the talks between Khushi and Lavanya which helped her and with his support she was able to let Ammaji know she is not happy with her marriage to Arnav and wanted to marry Ravi Khanna.

Though Ashok and Shakuntala were being stubborn and never compromised to meet in the middle ground, Ashok was sensible enough to realize what effect it is taking on Arnav due to their constant fights and took the right decision of sending Arnav to boarding school though it will be difficult for a child to be away from his parents whom he will be needing the most at that age with Ammaji being busy and trying to have a tight hold on the position in Ratnagiri she wouldn't have time to be with Arnav as a mother should so at least he will be away from all the things happening in Ratnagiri. Ashok even acknowledged that Shakuntala needed his son at this age and asked to be with his mother that was really a wise decision of him. Arnav was able to bring the change in Ratnagiri what Ashok wasn't able to do in spite of his wishing to happening. In all these Ashok even notices how Arnav is being soft towards Khushi.

Even now after knowing Lavanya will not be happy with Arnav and instead of supporting her, all Ammaji is thinking about what will happen if the said marriage doesn't take place. Glad to see Ashok took his stand and took the right decision of asking Lavanya to contact Ravi's parents. When will Shakuntala learn did it not occur to her at least seeing how her own marriage turned into when two people are not happy with the other. Hope everything works out well for Lavanya.

Eager for the next one

Thanks for the PM

Arshi67 thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

I really like the way you have shown Baba being honest with himself, accepting his flaws. I'm glad he overheard Lavanya and Khushi and has done something about it. Ammaji's reaction was predictable and is sadly what too many people still adhere to... log kya kahenge. 

Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Loved the chapter. Right decision taken by Arnav father, good that he heard Khushi and La conversation. Things going in the right track.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Ashok was able to to stand up to Ammaji. Good to see that someone can.

SirenMitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Shades 21 to 26:

Amma ji is vicious and greedy woman.. I hope she will learn lesson in a hard way.. I knew she will put condition before agreeing to Arnav's request... she also fear for Arnav to fall for Khushi but why?? 

Lavanya is in love.. I had a hunch.. but she also agree because of Amma ji... but now she also on the verge of breaking down. I am glad she finally said to Khushi..

Bade Sahab's entry is fresh breath in the air... 

Arnav and Khushi both are in distress.. I was hoping that Arnav will find out that he is in love with Khushi but he also as clueless as Khushi..

Bade Sahab heard them.. Let's see what will he do...