Posted: 4 years ago

blocked teh whole hospital

aur nikli kya

aik flop si Esha

😆

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

why did he book full hospital or floor? So that media does not know may be?

Esha told this in one interview i think aap ki adalat or some show 

Did he book full hospital for his first wife kids too?

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

To book an entire hospital for a single person is something awkward and very selfish act.

He should have booked an entire marriage palace and bring some doctors there for his wife's delivery.

He did absolutely wrong. 

This is nothing

Garam Dharam changed his religion only to marry Hema

They both became FAKE Muslims

Got married

And changed their religion back to Hinduism

Now HOW they r husband and wife and how they r Hindus since last more than 3 decades after converting back to be Hindus having two wives ?

Garam Dharam made fun of both Islam & Hinduism here.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Hema said HOSPITAL, not  nursing home. 

For those saying the management would've objected if they needed the beds, when has it ever happened in India that an entitled celeb demands something, and they don't get it because public might also need it? How much hue and cry did SRK and Aamir's fans create when they were stopped at American airports for security checks? As if they have some special right over the hoi polloi to fly without restrictions.

What Hema and Dharam did was entitlement, pure and simple. And to top it off, she's presenting it as the height of romance!

Edited by MahanalayakKarn - 4 years ago
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: MahanalayakKarn

What Hema and Dharam did was entitlement, pure and simple. And to top it off, she's presenting it as the height of romance!

Yeah the bragging is what baffles me..how tone deaf is she? what's next? one of them will brag that they booked all the available stock of their blood type just in case they need transfusion ..

What? He couldn’t give divorce to his first wife to give you a respectable place but he booked an entire hospital for your love?🤔

I don’t know what is worse- you bragging about it or you being so blind that you still did not realize what you’ve done to your own life! 

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So people still don't get it do they? Why am I not surprised.. ðŸ˜† doesn't matter what terminology she used...guys seriously think they booked a govt hospital or something? ðŸ˜† where uh poor people needed all them beds...?,? ... Go to any 5 star hospitals or nursing home...And check out how many people occupy them beds and how many are poor kismet ke maare suffering because someone over booked...reality check----you won't find anyone..

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nigahen

So people still don't get it do they? Why am I not surprised.. ðŸ˜† doesn't matter what terminology she used...guys seriously think they booked a govt hospital or something? ðŸ˜† where uh poor people needed all them beds...?,? ... Go to any 5 star hospitals or nursing home...And check out how many people occupy them beds and how many are poor kismet ke maare suffering because someone over booked...reality check----you won't find anyone..

Talk about being obtuse! 

Let me explain in a way even a 10 yo could understand.

Poor/middle class folks in India do not simply go only to government hospitals. A lot of hospitals in the cities are private. Hema would've been in the VIP wing. Having visited someone in the VIP wing of a hospital, I can tell upper middle class people do fork out cash to go there. By booking the entire hospital floor, those are the people she displaced. 

Now, it's easy enough to say so what? She had the money to pay, and they could simply go someplace else. 

It's precisely the kind of arrogance and entitlement posters on this thread pointed out. Those were not the days of camera phones. Even with the kind of attention today, celebs easily go in and out hospitals all the time. She did it in those days because the hospital/society let her get away with it. The arrogance is showing through. AND she is bragging as though it were the height of romance.

Edited by MahanalayakKarn - 4 years ago