Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rehanna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Appu1981

Wow.. I liked the concept.. pls update soon.. also share the link of your other works.. cheers🤗

Aw thank you lovely! I messaged you them, but will add them onto the next chapter too:)

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi Rehanna,  

I read this yesterday but forgot to comment ....

Can I just say its so brilliantly written like i could imagine every single frame in my mind 👏❤️ 

I was a bit sceptical about a student teacher concept here , but the way you have put it   it's so intriguing and mesmerising  ... also I love the explanation of " unknown " and the interpretations throughout the chapter...lovely !

Please update soon 😳

Uru.

-Rehanna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Hi Rehanna,  

I read this yesterday but forgot to comment ....

Can I just say its so brilliantly written like i could imagine every single frame in my mind 👏❤️ 

I was a bit sceptical about a student teacher concept here , but the way you have put it   it's so intriguing and mesmerising  ... also I love the explanation of " unknown " and the interpretations throughout the chapter...lovely !

Please update soon 😳

Uru.

Hey Uru! 

Thank you so much for returning to comment:)

Aw thank you darling, that's so kind of you

Aw I'm so glad you think so, thank you for giving it a chance even though at first sceptical. Aw that's so sweet, thank you!

I am literally just about to update:) you have the best timing x

-Rehanna- thumbnail

~•Part Two•~

Abir/Mishti

I have compiled a set of questions I’d like to ask you, this will help me work out who you are and hurry this assignment along, are you free to begin now? If Mishti was being honest with herself, unnecessary pleasantries just weren’t her thing, so whereas it probably would’ve been more polite to just ask how this person was, she really couldn’t be bothered. Once this task was over she could return to the life of loneliness she prefered, people tended to be a little too much hassle, those that had managed to creep past her barriers had made for great lifelong friends and they were more than enough to last her a lifetime.

This may sound strange, but I’m not a student, my number got mixed in accidentally, I apologise for any confusion. He wasn’t sure whether to sign off more professionally e.g. kind regards, Mr Rajvansh or just leave it as it was, it wasn’t an email, but he wasn’t exactly meant to stray from the path of professionalism.

A tiny shadow of confusion shaded her face causing her lips to upturn in humour, whoever this person was certainly wanted to be difficult and she always enjoyed a challenge. Haha, very funny, but I’m not falling for that.

Groaning, he ran a wet wrinkled hand over his face that had been beneath bath water for far too long as he’d drowned in both saltwater and thought. Look, I understand why this may be difficult to believe in the circumstances, but I am your Professor.

Her response dropped in his inbox the very next second. Then prove it, send a selfie.

He wasn’t that old, so of course, he knew what a selfie was, but he couldn’t send one- University Policy would hit down on him hard and he’d likely lose his job for it- it would seem a little like flirting. I can’t. His reply was straight and to the point. If you tell me who you are, I can prove my identity face to face in lesson tomorrow.

What and give you an upper hand and risk failing my assignment? No way! Before you say it I’m not going to embarrass myself in front of our Teacher either by asking him when there’s no way he’d be that stupid to keep his number near ours. Exactly who this person thought she was, she did not know, but there was no way she’d fall for this.

But I can’t just tell the whole class what I’ve done. Placing his hands in prayer against his lips, his eyes widened as his knuckles knocked his chin- it was true when they said a student never really knew their Teacher well, they clearly expected better of him, unfortunately, he was dumber than he’d ever have any of them believe. I appreciate your faith, but I really am that stupid…

You might be, but he isn’t. Alright, she didn’t know her Teacher on a personal level, but she liked to believe that he wasn’t the foolish type, he spoke with such intelligence and held himself in a very respectable manner, there was no way this could be him.

Him and I are the same!!! His palm smacked his forehead in aggravation, why was this individual being so difficult? He understood they didn’t want to risk their grade, but he didn’t want to risk his job, they needed to come to a truce of some sorts. I’m not going to pretend to understand why you believe that your Lecturer (who’s me) isn’t stupid, but I/We are!

Mishti narrowed her eyes over the multitude of exclamation marks, a scowl growing over her pouty lips. Don’t shout at me, talk nicely or I’ll purposely give you false information and ruin your grade she warned.

“What?” Abir’s eyes rolled back, exactly how had he been shouting? He’d never understand texting talk, he barely understood his laptop for crying out loud. I’m not down with the kids as it were, I apologise for coming off as hostile.

Down with the kids? She laughed loudly. You sound so old.

That’s because I am. I’m 35. I just have to ask, what have you kept my name as? Anything inappropriate and I’ll get in a lot of trouble. Young adults loved a good joke, so did he, but not at the expense of his monthly wages.

35 Isn’t old! I’m 24. I saved it as FP.

What is FP? Was it text talk? Some kind of slang? Young people lingo?

Fake Professor, you seem so adamant on making me believe you are someone who you aren’t, so until I learn your real name it will stay that way 😊

You are so unbelievably stubborn! Actually- I’m going to save you as Miss Stubborn! There, take that.

A teacher wouldn’t save my contact at all, once again proving my theory that you’re a very bad liar. What makes you think I’m female? Some sexist thought that a woman who sticks to her guns is stubborn? You certainly wouldn’t call a man stubborn, you’d just call him a man, you have also stuck to your guns but haven’t labelled yourself as stubborn. Or is it because only women use emojis? Do emojis emasculate men? Pretty obvious you’re a man if you ask me. Feminism practically ran through her body like blood, she hated to fit into gender norms and hated the toxic stereotypes attached with women and men.

I wasn’t asking. He huffed, eyes shutting as he began to count down from ten. I didn’t mean to offend you by pushing you into a box, it was just a figure of speech.

A figure of sexist speech! She wasn’t having it at all, if people didn’t point out even the little parts of sexism, people would never learn and they’d remain in the same culture of toxicity.

Yes, I’m sorry. No matter how annoying he found her, he was sorry, her point had been valid and his assumption had came from unfair expectations of women, he taught a class of very different individuals and yet had fallen prey to the misfortunes he begged his students to stay very far away from. But your previous message hints toward the assumption that I’m male because my vocabulary edged towards sexism, do you believe all men are sexist? Yes it was a very bad idea to continue conversation with someone he taught, but she’d intrigued him, even his fellow staff members weren’t capable of such conversations and he’d never met anyone willing to call him out like she had.

Hm, maybe that’s my own unconscious bias, thank you for bringing it to light, I’ll work on it. No, I don’t think all men are sexist, I’ve met my fair share of women who believe stupid things like men shouldn’t cry, so no I didn’t mean it that way, but I assume you didn’t either?

I didn’t he assured. Am I right though, are you female?

Yes, are you male?

Yes, seems our albeit sexist guesses weren’t exactly wrong. It’s been a pleasure speaking with you, but I’d prefer that our contact stops here, I really will lose my job.

And what about my grade? Your lies aren’t working with me. If you can’t send me evidence then you should know that I’m not the type to believe whatever I am told, how about I carry on with my assignment, that way I’ll be able to analyse and come to my own conclusions and if by the end of it I really believe you are who you say you are then I will stop contact, write an apology and explain that I forced contact not you? This message will prove that. Mishti wasn’t sure what he would say back, but she wasn’t about to risk her grade, equally if he was being honest (which she doubted) she didn’t want him to lose his job, this seemed the only fair way for them both.

Hm, that seems fair, but I do have to have some rules for the protection of both of us, I’ll send them to you tomorrow. Goodnight.

Falling back onto her bed, she threw her phone onto a pillow and sighed loudly. What a night!

List of Mishbir Stories:

Whispered Echoes: 

Will Abir ever hear Mishti's whispered words? 

https://my.w.tt/6YL3VtMt44

Opalescent: 

After an acid attack left half of Abir's body disfigured and scarred, he often spends his time picking fights with anyone that even looks at him the wrong way, but when he comes across Mishti who's adamant on finishing her bucket list before her next birthday so she can finally paint the last piece of her collection, he finds himself falling for the woman who in being unable to see him, actually sees him the best.

https://my.w.tt/hyRVwqPt44

The Winter's Widow:

Two souls running from the past clash in the snowy confines of Switzerland, but will their love outlast their demons, or will the secrets they've tried to fight so hard to keep be their final undoing? 

Mishti holds the truth in her tattered heart, beneath her sad eyes and in her bruised skin, it's a truth she swore to never speak aloud, but one she wants nothing more than to be free from.

Abir ran from his monsters at a young age, remained in solitude with only his trusted husky by his side and his hunter's instinct to rely on to protect him from the cold of the winter that has seeped its way into his heart. 

In the midst of lies, secrets kept and a marriage neither of them wanted, can Abir and Mishti find love in the ocean of loss?

https://my.w.tt/J9AjoiSt44

Texting My Teacher: 

When a very secretive assignment for Mishti's English class brings her into contact with her teacher whom she's had a crush on for what feels like forever, will she be able to work out the man behind the phone all while fighting her feelings for the stranger who understands her better than anyone else or will their forbidden contact end Abir's career as well as ruin her reputation as one of the University's best?

https://my.w.tt/KS1EywVt44

Prisoner Of Love: 

After a traumatic incident, Mishti awakens from a one-month coma with psychogenic amnesia- she can't remember the last five years of her life or the event that took it all away. 

Returning to a house she can't call home and a man who claims to be her husband is the least of her worries when secrets are revealed that may prove all of her new memories are nothing but lies dressed in an all-consuming love that she just isn't ready for.

https://my.w.tt/HfvlflYt44

Shades Of Onyx And Ruby:

When an anonymous source hires both R.U.B.Y and Onyx to infiltrate and destroy a terrorist organisation, Zoya, Mishti, Aditya and Abir have no choice but to work together to bring down perhaps the most deadliest threat they've ever come across, but when personalities clash and past mistakes come into play, will these four individuals make it out alive, unscathed and with their heart intact?

Note: This story is not based on either of the shows Bepannaah or Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ki, only the names of the respective actors and actresses used in those particular roles have been used to make it easier for the association. I have chosen these particular couples because I adore them and after seeing Shaheer and Harshad together I have craved to write them! 

This story will include mature themes, including but not limited to; swear words, depictions and mentions of violence and sexual activities. So if you aren't comfortable with this then please don't feel any pressure to read.

https://my.w.tt/VXigR97t44

Enjoy and take care x

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

WOW! This is super interesting👍🏼 #firstlike #firstcomment for pt2

Very cleverly written, great job👏👍🏼Loved the nok jok, so very mishbir😆 I could imagine Abir's frustration and Mishti's persistent denial🤣

Do continue and update soon Intrigued to see how the challenge progresses, who will win😎

Edited by yrhpk_aus - 4 years ago
Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow.. super interesting.. can’t wait to read more

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow, Rehanna, can I just say I am loving your OS/FF/story?

Like couple of other people have said, I too was skeptical of the student/teacher story, but now I have full faith that you will do justice to it!!

I am imagining every conversation - be it in the classroom or via text messages!! So intriguing!!!

Uff, and imagining Shaheer as the sexy professor with aura, authority and huskiness is my added bonus ☺️

Thank you!

🤗

Pali

-Rehanna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

WOW! This is super interesting👍🏼 #firstlike #firstcomment for pt2

Very cleverly written, great job👏👍🏼Loved the nok jok, so very mishbir😆 I could imagine Abir's frustration and Mishti's persistent denial🤣

Do continue and update soon Intrigued to see how the challenge progresses, who will win😎

Aw, thank you lovely! Woohoo, congratulations! 

Haha thank you! Took me bloody ages:')

Haha, Mishti is difficult to say the least

I'm updating now:)

Yay

-Rehanna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Appu1981

Wow.. super interesting.. can’t wait to read more

Aw thanks sweetie! Updating now:)

-Rehanna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Wow, Rehanna, can I just say I am loving your OS/FF/story?

Like couple of other people have said, I too was skeptical of the student/teacher story, but now I have full faith that you will do justice to it!!

I am imagining every conversation - be it in the classroom or via text messages!! So intriguing!!!

Uff, and imagining Shaheer as the sexy professor with aura, authority and huskiness is my added bonus ☺️

Thank you!

🤗

Pali

Hey Pali! 

Awww! That makes me soooo happy, thank you, darling! 

Ah thank you for your faith, especially as you don't know me- I really am humbled.

Ah I'm so glad to know! 

Oof tell me about it! 

Cam't wait to hear your thoughts on the next!

Hugs!

Rhea