Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Episode was quiet good. Praniti is talking about Rey's defence mechanism and rey asks her you really know me well. Praniti knows Rey really well than why she is believing him or his family even after everything? Is she trying to see good in him and trust him? Again her trust going to break 

Armaan calls her bhabhi and praniti says no bhabhi only praniti than Rey says bado ko naam se bulayega PraBhi bol(praniti bhabhi) naam ka naam bhabhi ki bhabhi🤣 fir praniti ko bhi koyi problem nahi isse😂 yeh ho kya raha hai, jab dono koyi rishta hi nahi mante tho kya bhabhi🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Rey made #Coffee for praniti that was so sweet❤️ Armaan again start his rubbish about praniti and Rey didn't like it and warn him which was again sweet but Rey you should respect other girls too who were with you, even if you don't have feelings for them right? I know praniti rey ke liye special hai but everyone deserves respect. But this is baby step so I am happy. This family need to learn many thing.

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Finally Read WU of past episodes 

quite good episodes 

loved changing dynamics of PrYanshNu

PraYansh contemplating their feelings

Jugnu slowly accepting Pranati

Reyansh defended Pranati❤️

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RimshaChhibber

I have watched the new episodes but can't link them up with the previous ones. It feels like this is an entirely new show. Pranati is no more angry on Reyansh if anything she is the first one to justify his misdeeds. I just watch the show for their cute nok-jhoks. 

she has a reason why she can't hate reyansh and she also stated it that reyansh is not a bad guy and also the father of her daughter thus she can't hate him much which is understandable but her feelings are shut for him when it comes to love

he was her love and the father of her daughter so the feelings are there but accepting him no ways but respecting him yes she can so that her daughter respects him too

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Why are there less other characters' appearances on screen?  I mean Archit-Navya were necessary to appear on screen but they didn't. Is it because the on going pandemic?

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

Why are there less other characters' appearances on screen?  I mean Archit-Navya were necessary to appear on screen but they didn't. Is it because the on going pandemic?

Probably- 

1. pandemic should be main reason.

2. Saving money. Less characters leads to less money

3. Also, ekta does start with a lot of characters and slowly they fade away- specially chacha,chachi cousins etc 

asyaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey.. Anybody knows where Anisha is?? (Vardhan's wife) Was it mentioned in any episode? I was wondering if I missed it?

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: asyaanu

Hey.. Anybody knows where Anisha is?? (Vardhan's wife) Was it mentioned in any episode? I was wondering if I missed it?

She is out for 1 month as Pranati said.Where it is not known