Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

I would like to add aneri looks so gorgeous❤

she is always a pretty girl but in PB the word is gorgeous❤

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

I felt Aneri was good overall, but can do even better in sensuous scenes. Kunal, on the other hand, was . 

the scene is more of her anger and hatred its not a sensuous scene in future if they have it...she will nail it

but she nail the anger and hatred to perfection👍🏼

they had one sensuous scene in the library scene in the FBs when they first meet after 8 years recalling moments...that was super hot only kunal's clean shaven look is a distraction

I will post it

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: amritat

True.

Reyansh's family is problematic.

true...

They don't realise that their actions can cause trouble to other's.... Whether that fire scene , kidnapping scene or police sequence... And what with that smallest brother...his fast talks sometimes I don't get it..... 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

reyansh got all the scolding from her🤣

stop this Me Zimedaar Sankari Bloody My Foot👏😆

she is a badass where she needs to be...👍🏼i love such attitude of female leads and aneri was superb👍🏼

reyansh was surprised by her attitude🤣

i like the contrast aneri gives in 18 years old pranati and 26 years old pranati....18 years pranati was immature meek emotional sensitive live struck while 26 years old pranati who is strong fearless daring responsible badass(when she wants to be)i love that contrast

for first time i have seen ekta herione giving back equally...

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

for first time i have seen ekta herione giving back equally...

pranati is fire🔥🔥i love the way she gives back to both that brats and reyansh

but i am glad that reyansh knows the right n wrong i like the way he gives a tight slap to armaan for misbehaving with women

I agree reyansh is a cassanova but he doesn't misbehave or force a girl even with pranati he never force her...his bros are jerks reyansh at least knows the rights and wrongs

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail

pranati is fire🔥🔥i love the way she gives back to both that brats and reyansh

but i am glad that reyansh knows the right n wrong i like the way he gives a tight slap to armaan for misbehaving with women

I agree reyansh is a cassanova but he doesn't misbehave or force a girl even with pranati he never force her...his bros are jerks reyansh at least knows the rights and wrongs

True .... 

At least he doesn't misbehave... I won't say his brothers will force a girl it just That they don't know how to talk or behave with a girl... They think all girls will fall for their  so call rich ,bad boy look .. And they will get whatever they from girls whether information or something else...

Dadi, reyansh and their parents are responsible for their behavior... 

Like you said pranati  and jugnu entering in that tharki house will bring change......😈

I  am bit worried about holi episode.. I hope jugnu doesn't injure... 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail

reyansh got all the scolding from her🤣

stop this Me Zimedaar Sankari Bloody My Foot👏😆

she is a badass where she needs to be...👍🏼i love such attitude of female leads and aneri was superb👍🏼

reyansh was surprised by her attitude🤣

i like the contrast aneri gives in 18 years old pranati and 26 years old pranati....18 years pranati was immature meek emotional sensitive live struck while 26 years old pranati who is strong fearless daring responsible badass(when she wants to be)i love that contrast

ohh.. That was best... He got shock when she said that.... 😈

And then she said  now I know  why they behave like this.. It in your blood dialogue 😆

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

@amritat

this is the sensuous scene i was talking abt though in seconds but it was passionate❤️🔥🔥🔥

aneri nail it in this sensuous scene of Prayansh🔥

20200322-21024320200322-21032020200322-21033820200322-21035920200322-21042020200322-21043620200322-21045120200322-21053720200322-21055020200322-210605

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Did anyone see the episode yet? 

RimshaChhibber thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I have watched the new episodes but can't link them up with the previous ones. It feels like this is an entirely new show. Pranati is no more angry on Reyansh if anything she is the first one to justify his misdeeds. I just watch the show for their cute nok-jhoks.