Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I hope reyansh wants to be a father to jugnu and that’s why he’s doing the custody case. If it’s just to get jugnu so she doesn’t let the police know how the fire started and to save his business ....then Reyansh is a lost cause. And pranati should marry archit. But this is itv so they’ll get the lead couple together..but if it was real...no woman with a sane mind would choose reyansh over archit ... I really loved the way archit asked Pranati the other day, how are you both ..he knows that pranati and jugnu are a package now ..and if he wants PranAti he must accept her child as well.. he’s a good man.,and I actually think he’s a very realistic character. I’m a NRI living in a very diverse country. And I’ve met couples....where the man married the woman with a child and loves the child like his own and given the child his name , etc...so archits character is actually not out of this world...

Yes archit is good but his family will always disrespect jugnu and Pranati . Pranati ki halat prerna jaisa hogi . Basus used to insult prerna specially Mohini Basu , in a same way archit’s family /his mother will disrespect Pranati at every step . 

Archit is gem but his family is toxic 😡 Archit bhi Anurag jaisa spineless nikla to jugnu/pranati ki life hell bann jayegi . 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Yes archit is good but his family will always disrespect jugnu and Pranati . Pranati ki halat prerna jaisa hogi . Basus used to insult prerna specially Mohini Basu , in a same way archit’s family /his mother will disrespect Pranati at every step . 

Archit is gem but his family is toxic 😡 Archit bhi Anurag jaisa spineless nikla to jugnu/pranati ki life hell bann jayegi . 

lol...archits mother is intolerable just on our tv screens ...😂....can you imagine how awful it would be to be in the presence of a person like ....screeching and belittling people all the time...Well if pranati  were to decide to marry archit her first condition would be not to live in the same house as that woman ...lol 😂

MissPassionPen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

Jugnu may not have gone to a proper school, but did she get basic education? Like letters, numbers, etc?

I hope, CVs keep this in mind. She is 8 years old already, and the first thing they need to do with her is enroll her to a good school. 

Hey Ams! (Hope I can call you that😳)

I don't think she might have actually gone to school, but she must have gotten some basic coaching, like maybe in that disgusting orphanage, the kids might have actually had a tutor who comes once a week or something (though that may not be possible). How else did Jugnu learn to say things like "Main smart nahi, oversmart hoon"?😆

MissPassionPen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

pranati is a teacher thus she will definitely look into the matter but firstly her main priority is to adopt jugnu legally

Even I'm quite sure that Pranati will definitely look into this matter first after she adopts Jugnu legally. And then she might probably teach Jugnu good manners and give her the sanskaar and upbringing she deserves.

MissPassionPen thumbnail

That orphanage looked huge with hundreds of children. I think orphanages so big..usually school the children on the premises with tutors..but the lady who ran that orphanage was so immoral...where she was basically selling the children off..Its highly unlikely she would have paid tutors to teach the children 🤦🏽‍♀️

That's exactly what even I thought. The orphanage seems quite huge, so they might have had tutors. But the matron is such a 🤬. Maybe the kids might have had some basic coaching till a particular age, after which they are sold off :(

MissPassionPen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

Jugnu has been saying that she wants to study hard and become something in life

once when she wore her father's army jacket and the other time when gattu-jugnu meet each other and reyansh trying to find jugnu whereabouts

she has interest in studies and i am sure like her mother she will be a brilliant student

She definitely has that drive in her, so let's see how she shapes up. But I'm pretty sure that she might get into trouble in school before she settles down. She might probably stab some guy with a pencil or something if someone makes fun of her😆

MissPassionPen thumbnail

I hope reyansh wants to be a father to jugnu and that’s why he’s doing the custody case. If it’s just to get jugnu so she doesn’t let the police know how the fire started and to save his business ....then Reyansh is a lost cause. And pranati should marry archit. But this is itv so they’ll get the lead couple together..but if it was real...no woman with a sane mind would choose reyansh over archit ... I really loved the way archit asked Pranati the other day, how are you both ..he knows that pranati and jugnu are a package now ..and if he wants PranAti he must accept her child as well.. he’s a good man.,and I actually think he’s a very realistic character. I’m a NRI living in a very diverse country. And I’ve met couples....where the man married the woman with a child and loves the child like his own and given the child his name , etc...so archits character is actually not out of this world...

Exactly! 

Archit really loves Pranati and accepts everything about her. He understood what the child means to her and even understands the trauma she went through. He didn't for once think about the humiliation that her rejection gave him, he just thought about her well-being. In real life, everyone would definitely choose an Archit over Reyansh. But, I'm sure it is going to be PraYansh in the end, and trust me, I would definitely want PraYansh endgame too (Coz RiNal), but I want Archit to get a good closure too!

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissPassionPen

Hey Ams! (Hope I can call you that😳)

I don't think she might have actually gone to school, but she must have gotten some basic coaching, like maybe in that disgusting orphanage, the kids might have actually had a tutor who comes once a week or something (though that may not be possible). How else did Jugnu learn to say things like "Main smart nahi, oversmart hoon"?😆

Yeah sure...you can call me that.