Pavitra Bhagya

Did Jugnu ever go to school?

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Jugnu may not have gone to a proper school, but did she get basic education? Like letters, numbers, etc?

I hope, CVs keep this in mind. She is 8 years old already, and the first thing they need to do with her is enroll her to a good school. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

pranati is a teacher thus she will definitely look into the matter but firstly her main priority is to adopt jugnu legally

fivestar2 thumbnail

I think that will be the next thing Pranati will do

She wants to adopt Jugnu legally 

That’s her main priority right now 

Edited by fivestar2 - 4 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

That orphanage looked huge with hundreds of children. I think orphanages so big..usually school the children on the premises with tutors..but the lady who ran that orphanage was so immoral...where she was basically selling the children off..Its highly unlikely she would have paid tutors to teach the children 🤦🏽‍♀️

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

That orphanage looked huge with hundreds of children. I think orphanages so big..usually school the children on the premises with tutors..but the lady who ran that orphanage was so immoral...where she was basically selling the children off..Its highly unlikely she would have paid tutors to teach the children 🤦🏽‍♀️

Same doubt.

I hope they didn't keep her as illiterate.

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

Same doubt.

I hope they didn't keep her as illiterate.

Jugnu has been saying that she wants to study hard and become something in life

once when she wore her father's army jacket and the other time when gattu-jugnu meet each other and reyansh trying to find jugnu whereabouts

she has interest in studies and i am sure like her mother she will be a brilliant student

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Jugnu is intelligent . Till date she never got a chance till study but in upcoming time may be Pranati will enroll her in good school. Before that custody drama is on the way so they can put custody plot over child education plot .

Serials mai TRP ke liye custody plot is more masaledar than education plot specially for TRP aunties.

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Jugnu is intelligent . Till date she never got a chance till study but in upcoming time may be Pranati will enroll her in good school. Before that custody drama is on the way so they can put custody plot over child education plot .

Serials mai TRP ke liye custody plot is more masaledar than education plot specially for TRP aunties.

I hope reyansh wants to be a father to jugnu and that’s why he’s doing the custody case. If it’s just to get jugnu so she doesn’t let the police know how the fire started and to save his business ....then Reyansh is a lost cause. And pranati should marry archit. But this is itv so they’ll get the lead couple together..but if it was real...no woman with a sane mind would choose reyansh over archit ... I really loved the way archit asked Pranati the other day, how are you both ..he knows that pranati and jugnu are a package now ..and if he wants PranAti he must accept her child as well.. he’s a good man.,and I actually think he’s a very realistic character. I’m a NRI living in a very diverse country. And I’ve met couples....where the man married the woman with a child and loves the child like his own and given the child his name , etc...so archits character is actually not out of this world...

Mages thumbnail

I hope reyansh wants to be a father to jugnu and that’s why he’s doing the custody case. If it’s just to get jugnu so she doesn’t let the police know how the fire started and to save his business ....then Reyansh is a lost cause. 

a selfish insensitive jerk like him who is naughty cassanova and live life to the fullest suddenly fights for his daughter's custody turning into a new leaf overnight its not possible there is definitely something running into his mind but than many portals reported that he will propose a marriage deal with pranati for the sake of his daughter though she will be reluctant but she will agree to it and they get married to adopt jugnu their daughter which is a possible scenario becos neither pranati can adopt jugnu nor reyansh both are single and they need to get married to adopt jugnu being real parents of the little girl if reyansh was not in the picture pranati can convince archit to marry her now reyansh is in the picture and he will neither let pranati nor his daughter go away from him though i hope when he comes to know abt jugnu being his daughter its his realisation and guilt makes him fight the case

And pranati should marry archit. But this is itv so they’ll get the lead couple together..but if it was real...no woman with a sane mind would choose reyansh over archit ... 

in real world those who are sugary types before marriage like archit turns like reyansh after marriage i have seen many cases like that one in my own family and my cousin sister divorce him anf take care of both kids though the father is allow to meet the kids in real life situations are different its really difficult to trust both types of guys archit category and reyansh category

I really loved the way archit asked Pranati the other day, how are you both ..he knows that pranati and jugnu are a package now ..and if he wants PranAti he must accept her child as well.. he’s a good man.,and I actually think he’s a very realistic character. I’m a NRI living in a very diverse country. And I’ve met couples....where the man married the woman with a child and loves the child like his own and given the child his name , etc...so archits character is actually not out of this world...

well archit shares a friendship with her thus for him friendship comes first i like their scene it was sweet but archit is too sugary i can't connect after the break up maybe later on i can connect but currently i can't even though he is the best choice but his family is not a safe one for pranati and her daughter he needs to fix his family first or make a decision for his future than propose marriage to pranati and accept her daughter in his house mother-daughter will not be safe

Indira1211 thumbnail

lol...there are some very good men in this world,...that’s why some people remain happily married for many years,, I think archit is a good guy...remember ishaan from silsila was the same ..he took kunals daughter and loved her like his own.,but these are tv characters so the writers can make them in any way they wanted ,..they can keep archit sweet and good or they can change him, and same with reyansh....they can change him into a loving one woman man suddenly...but tbh ..what I’ve seen in real life ..is that there are good wonderful men like archit who remain always good decent people,..because that’s their personality..they are the good people of this world,, and then theres Casanovas and unfaithful men like reyansh...who remain like this even after marriage because  one woman just does not satisfy them.. So yes ,.both reyansh and archit are very realistic men to me... But here I think they will reform reyansh as it’s a fiction series and Kunal  jaisingh is the hero,..and viewers have signed up for Kunal Aneri ,.so that’s what they’ll get.