Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

She is an attention seeker. But she got no attention in BB too. Paras ignored her, Asim never considered her as anything, she begged attention from Sid. In fact forced Sid to give attention to her. Sid was also a despo . Came in BB to take revenge or get RD. So use kiya Sana ko.

Now in this show Sana got so much attention that she never imagined . All men came for her. But comparing to her all the other galz were more attractive and chalu. Where Sana has no brain. Stress nehi..................haar gaya Sana. Sabke sab ladkiyon ko attention mila. Except her. Sid is just an excuse. Reality is she was not liked by any guy here. Except may be Indeep, but she didn't understood it.

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago
WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She basically cared a damn about the show bcz she didn't want to lose her Sidnaaz fan following outside.  Dts a fact. 

She might be in love wid Shukla. He might be too. I don't know and can't say . But whatever she said on the show related to Shukla was to keep her followers intact. Otherwise there was no point in doing dt. She could hv simply stayed and not choose anyone ( like she is doing now) at the end.

Daylight thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

She is an attention seeker. But she got no attention in BB too. Paras ignored her, Asim never considered her as anything, she begged attention from Sid. In fact forced Sid to give attention to her. Sid was also a despo . Came in BB to take revenge or get RD. So use kiya Sana ko.

Now in this show Sana got so much attention that she never imagined . All men came for her. But comparing to her all the other galz were more attractive and chalu. Where Sana has no brain. Stress nehi..................haar gaya Sana. Sabke sab ladkiyon ko attention mila. Except her. Sid is just an excuse. Reality is she was not liked by any guy here. Except may be Indeep, but she didn't understood it.

He might came for Rd, but you really think that sid wants RD even now? 

He dislikes her and always put her down in front of everyone. I always have this theory that he wanted her but she rejected so this toxic obsession.

Both sana and sid used e/o for game and now i really want them to end up together. Kya  perfect jodi hogi dono ki😆 Always ready to put others down. 

Edited by Mithu_x - 4 years ago
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

this heena is talking about paras ðŸ˜†

https://twitter.com/praudy007/status/1240897434751881216

please edit the title to paras

Edited by oyebollywood - 4 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

this heena is talking about paras ðŸ˜†

https://twitter.com/praudy007/status/1240897434751881216

please edit the title to paras

Thanks for correcting. I was wondering why would Heena say such a thing about shahbaaz sister with whom she is so close. 

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

@bold Indeep, Balraaj, Mayur three of them truly liked her most of all they liked her from the first week...now they are defending her everywhere in their LC...

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

She basically cared a damn about the show bcz she didn't want to lose her Sidnaaz fan following outside.  Dts a fact. 

She might be in love wid Shukla. He might be too. I don't know and can't say . But whatever she said on the show related to Shukla was to keep her followers intact. Otherwise there was no point in doing dt. She could hv simply stayed and not choose anyone ( like she is doing now) at the end.

@bold but in all her posts she acknowledged Shehnaazians her solo fans and didn't acknowledge Sidnaazians..why?..same goes for Shukla...who always acknowledged Sidhearts...though gifts he received were also sent by Sidnaazians alongwith Sidhearts...but Sidnaazians delusional fans with their zorawar fantasies are non-existent for both...maybe they think their solo fans like them together...infact their solo fans dislike them with each other...Even if she had a misconception that she only has Sidnaaz fans while being in BB...after coming out....she must be able to see her solo fan pages with huge number of followers...solo fan groups....also her opportunist brother baaz and friend bagga is there to tell her how famous she is and she has established a stronger solo fanbase...who like her without Shukla...4 M instagram followers would be attained by Sidnaaz fans only?....She showed persistence and didn't posed closer with any suitor during photograph task...got criticized by Gauti due to lack of chemistry and closeness....got criticized by host, guests, contestants like Mayank and Shehzaada, viewers, media portals...yet didn't move an inch merely not to lose Sidnaaz fans??...considering the fact that she has solo fans too...this story is quite fascinating I wish its true..I wish she is not actually in love with Shukla...as that's destructive for her..

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago
dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This thread😆

So the initial post was false and misleading yet everyone piggybacked on it to have a go at Sana😆 and what is wrong if she wants to acknowledge all her fans including the Sidnaaz one's.

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

@bold but in all her posts she acknowledged Shehnaazians her solo fans and didn't acknowledge Sidnaazians..why?..same goes for Shukla...who always acknowledged Sidhearts...though gifts he received were also sent by Sidnaazians alongwith Sidhearts...but Sidnaazians delusional fans with their zorawar fantasies are non-existent for both...maybe they think their solo fans like them together...infact their solo fans dislike them with each other...Even if she had a misconception that she only has Sidnaaz fans while being in BB...after coming out....she must be able to see her solo fan pages with huge number of followers...solo fan groups....also her opportunist brother baaz and friend bagga is there to tell her how famous she is and she has established a stronger solo fanbase...who like her without Shukla...4 M instagram followers would be attained by Sidnaaz fans only?....She showed persistence and didn't posed closer with any suitor during photograph task...got criticized by Gauti due to lack of chemistry and closeness....got criticized by host, guests, contestants like Mayank and Shehzaada, viewers, media portals...yet didn't move an inch merely not to lose Sidnaaz fans??...considering the fact that she has solo fans too...this story is quite fascinating I wish its true..I wish she is not actually in love with Shukla...as that's destructive for her..

See I never denied Sana had solo fans. She does....lots of dem. But they are not going anywhere. They love Sana just the way she is and not becz she is a part of a fantasy / love story they swoon over. I guess even Sana knows that. She knows that her solo fans are not going to go away but her Sidnaaz fanbase will start dropping if she doesn't say anything Sidnaaz related every now and den.

I hv seen Sana 's post tagging Sidnaaz . She has posted some pic of Shukla calling him "kullu" and den saying on live that she is ready to marry him . Also ders a Tiktok where she sings "Dil hai mera Sid Ka Sid Ka". All these are to give hopes to Sidnaaz fans. Otherwise I don't think.....even if she and Sid are a real couple.....all this Sidnaaz gossip matters to him.

Sana probably is love wid Sid whether anyone wants it or not. She has gone on record to say dis. Now it's just Sid..... who can clear whether or not they are in a relationship .