“Timeless Love: An eternity to heart” Chap 14 (III) updated 04/24/2021 - Page 17

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sm1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

This suspense as to what exactly happened with jo, and shivani as the culprit for joja seperation is killing me. Pls update soon

:) I knowwww..its killing me too...lets wait for the finale...

:P

mamtasingla thumbnail

Nice update 

Jalal dont want to leave jodha 

Adi said that to jalal

Jodha angry on her sister 

Why shivani seperate them

Update soon 

Avid_reader104 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Very nice update Didi hope jo and ja meet soon 

divyaJA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Suprb update

Waiting for next part

Aishu.R thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is short one😭...

When will we get part 2 ???

Avid_reader104 thumbnail

Didu continue it soon 2nd part plz didu

mama17 thumbnail

Plz update the part 2

Avid_reader104 thumbnail

Didu plz update😭

Plz update😭

Plz update😭

Plz update😭

Plz update😭

Plz update😭

Plzz update😭

Plzz update😭

Pls update😭

Plzz update😭

sm1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

(Back at the dinner table)

Shibani came back to the table and sat across Jo…Jo looked at worried Shibani..This wasn’t the first time.. she would always go numb everytime Jo would try to peek in the past…And the aweful sight of grief and guilt on Shibani’s face, always ached Jo’s heart to such an extent that Jo would always drop the idea of prying in their past..Because till date, whatever the truth was, for Jo it wouldn’t be worth, if that brought heartache to her loving sister..But not anymore, because now there was someone else too, whom Jo loved, if not more then not an ounce less than Shibani…someone who deserved to know what happened, more than even Jo herself..someone who silently bore all the pain, all by himself, while being completely forgotten by the love of his life…All these years Jo had thought of Shibani’s feelings, but after knowing what jalal had been through all this time, without a fault of his own..Jo felt as if she would tear everyone’s heart apart, if she had to, to get to know the truth…If she could bring even a blip of comfort to Jalal…she would go through anything, even if that meant overlooking the pain of her sister…

Jo’s anger had subsided, she looked at Shibani’s grief stricken state and said softly, I recalled a memory sis..Not just one, but a couple..One being-The first time I met Jalal..and the second- perhaps the last time, I saw him”…

Shibani looked nervously at Jo and Jo continued, I recall that fateful day..There was a function at Singhaniya’s..All of us were there..Me, you ...I saw dad too..(Jo broke into tears recalling her father)…can you believe it..I saw dad in that function..For the first time in all these years, I could see him in my memory…”

Color drained off Shibani’s face..Jo went on, “You saw me with Jalal that day…in that garden..Didn’t you?? You were so angry..I could almost feel you in pain..Why would you be angry??You left as soon as our eyes met, and I chased after you, telling him to leave, and not to follow..Why I don’t remember a thing after that??..What happened that night after I followed you??Why the hell can I not even recall dad?? (Jo yelled in frustration, bursting into fresh bout of tears) How is it even possible that we lost dad, and I don’t even remember how?? Why that day is the last memory I have of dad, of jalal??? (Jo pleaded) What the heck happened, Tell me for god sake, please sis…”

Shibani went cold, tears dripped off her cheeks, but she couldn’t say a word..Jo continued, “I know I’m sick..Even if you or uncle try your best to hide it from me..Don’t you think, I would know looking at the prescriptions I take..A crucial part of my life is off from my recollection..I lose consciousness, I’ve no sense of directions, my head aches as if it would explode everytime I get the glimpses of my past..its like my body knows but my mind has shut the memory off..But how bad could it be, that I can not even recall dad, our doting father..May be Jalal’s memory kept lingering because of the guilt that my heart bore, of having broken his heart, his hopes..The only person, who could tell me what exactly happened is you??

Jo could almost see Shibani’s resolve breaking, she softened further, “I can not make up for the time that has been lost, but I want to give all the time I’m left with, to that man, who kept waiting for me, when there wasn’t even an ounce of hope left of my return…but I’m scared, because I don’t even know how bad my condition is…I’m so scared that I don’t even want to hear it from anyone else, but only you.. you’re the only one who can give me that courage, who can tell me what is medically wrong with me, and I would face it with strength…I want to hear it from you sis..Jo shifted close to Shibani, and proceeded in a softer tone “Its not like I don’t understand that what you did, or decided for me, might have been to keep me safe, sis…But after having met Jalal, after knowing what I did to him, the grief that shred his heart…I no longer can bear to stay ignorant..Its killing me…I know I love him the way I love you..the way I loved dad”…

Shibani pulled Jo, in a tight hug..”None of this is your fault Jo..If there is anyone who needs to be blamed, its me..I made us lose everything that was dear to us..But I don’t have the courage anymore to lose the only one I’m left with..Its me who is being selfish…Please don’t make me do something that could break us apart”…

Jo sighed and recollected herself completely defeated, “Truth MIGHT break us apart…But if you do not open up, then it WILL break us apart for sure…If you cant let go of your fear..I will let go of you”…

Jo pulled her hand from Shibani’s hold, getting distanced she spoke again, “Don’t come looking for me, unless you’ve made a decision..”

Shibani looked at Jo, helplessly, but empathy and understanding had left Jo’s eyes…Shibani knew that the time had come, and there was nothing she could do anymore to keep the truth from Jo…The thought of Jo’s hatred was too unbearable for Shibani to ponder..but seeing Jo this restless was even more painful..

Shibani: Wait

Jo halted her retreating steps, without saying a word..
Shibani: Give me a day, and I’ll tell you everything…Please..

Jo (expressionless) turned to Shibani, “A day it is…Not a second more”..

Shibani nodded in Yes, and Jo left for her room..

Shibani picked her phone, wiped her tears and dialled the number of her uncle, who had been Jo’s therapist for all these years back in London…If she had to unveil the past, the most important thing for Shibani was to know, if Jo would be okay to handle it..Whether the traumatic recollection would take a toll on her emotional or mental state??Whether her situation had improved enough to take in the painful recollections??

(At hotel, Rukaiya on call with one of the COSMOS’s employee, working on Mirza’s R&D team)

Rukaiya: Did you do as I asked you to??

Employee: I have madam…I have forwarded the COSMOS’s proposal to my acquaintance at Singhaniya’s..She would be presenting this proposal instead of hers…Once the bid is on, and Singhaniya’s present this proposal instead of their own..Mr. Mohd would be left with nothing to present..COSMOS would be losing the bid for sure..

Rukaiya: Did you make sure, that this transaction and exchange of information would be traced back to Ms. Shekhawat’s email account??

Employee: You don’t have to worry..There is no one who could hack the informations better than me at COSMOS..It is Ms. Shekhawat’s email account that the information has been exchanged with Singhaniya’s..And how so smart she could be, by the time she realizes it..the damage would have already been done..

Rukaiya: Good! You’ll have your payment..

Employee: You’re really something Ms. Khanam, I thought you and Mr. Mohd were close..Why would you make him lose the bid to Singhaniya’s..Losing the bid would not only be a setback to the company, but losing it to Singhaniya’s would hurt Mr. Mohd’s pride the most..

Rukaiya (smiled): Sometimes, it becomes important to lose the battle to win the war..There is nothing that Jalal cherishes more than his work and his company..I’m just wondering how would he react against someone who betrays COSMOS or in other words him..Poor Ms. Shekhawat..She would know, not to lay hands ever on something that’s mine…

The call was disconnected…It was past midnight, and the big day for everyone was about to begin…

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Again suspense😒

I hope jalal trusts jo and want to see rukka the hukka in the gutter in next part. As such this woman has tortured us enough in the show😆with her screams  useless plotting😆 and too much of screen space🤢