“Timeless Love: An eternity to heart” Chap 14 (III) updated 04/24/2021 - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter 7 ....

Ok i feel some strong role reversal on the characters , jalal actually getting soft over her while she is getting more rhan determined to push him.....😆

& ruks & the air changed i can totally imagine her expression in controlling her outburst in front of jalal....show experience....😉🤣

Well she is using jo for her gain , playing safe....can anytime put the entire blame on jo .

While loved the moments & falling + pushing of jajo....😎

Cannot wait for more .

Thnax for the timely update.....🤗

Aishu.R thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sunday is over😒

When will we get the next one????

Avid_reader104 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Pls update can't wait to read further very interesting chapter😢😥

sm1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

It was a very very beautiful chapter. Your english is impeccable too. Though it was a big chapter, still wanted it to go on and on. Would love to have many chapters of this story but also dont want joja to suffer seperation for long. Less said the better about rukka hukka😆. Would love to read more romance between joja before you end this story☺️

Thank you so very much..n if it made you happy..it was worth writing..n yeah..I would try to bring in more love struck moments between the duo..let's see how it all proceeds..have prepared the fresh post..will update in a minute..enjoy :)

Rhanks

sm1308 thumbnail

sm1308 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishu.R

Wonderful update...👍🏼

Things are getting normal to them, although there are still lot to sort

Jodha's efforts to bring some happiness in Jalal life, unknow to the fact that they lies with her only😳 hope she realise it soon...

Loved the talk while walk, beautifully written.. their feelings, love &concern for eachother❤️

She want him to move on and see him happy, while he is admanant on getting her back😛

Evil Ruks, to her everything is show offjust to get the attention🤔sensed the changes in Jalal coz of Jo & trying to humiliate her😡

Pray their miseries ends soon...

Thanks for update🤗

Waiting to read further...

⭐️

That was a beautiful review..you summed up it all..n yeah..I think just because Jo isn't too sure of her condition she is keeping her distance..playing safe..but for how long can the temptation of your 'one true love' be delayed?? I wish she loses to jalals persistence,, soon..working on her defeat :p

Thanks again for the kind words..got an update for you lovely readers..

Enjoy

sm1308 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriya_12

Chapter 7 ....

Ok i feel some strong role reversal on the characters , jalal actually getting soft over her while she is getting more rhan determined to push him.....😆

& ruks & the air changed i can totally imagine her expression in controlling her outburst in front of jalal....show experience....😉🤣

Well she is using jo for her gain , playing safe....can anytime put the entire blame on jo .

While loved the moments & falling + pushing of jajo....😎

Cannot wait for more .

Thnax for the timely update.....🤗

Thank you so much for the lovely review..I'm glad you enjoyed..n yup I brought in a quick reversal in jalals demeanor..I thought that a whiff of happiness that Jo brought him in that simple walk.. being a quick wit..he should accept that he wants more..I have tried to justify his reversal in this post..hope you like it..n just because he is adamantly Persuing Jo unlike before, Jo is being over cautious..

Not sure if the reversal is too quick to accept for the readers..let me know pls..if it sounds odd..

Thanks..and enjoy the fresh one :)

sm1308 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishu.R

Sunday is over😒

When will we get the next one????

So sorry for the delay..here I'm ..

Enjoy

Edited by sm1308 - 3 years ago
sm1308 thumbnail