Amphitrite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

I like cheese more...🤣

Same here

Amphitrite thumbnail

Chapter 1: Su Deseo Prohibido

He was looking down over the mortals working around and his family sitting talking to her. The queen of his heart. the epitome of warmth and love. She was the only one for whom his heartbeats quickened. 

He still reminisced that day. The day he met the monarch of his heart. The day he met Bondita Sengupta. 

It wasn’t a fairy tale meet where everything stood still and only, they were there. No nothing of that sorts happen. But their meet was special for him and will always be. He still remembered that young 5-year-old who came up to his wounded self and tried helping him. 

That day Anirudh Roy Chaudhary felt something beating in his chest. It was his heart calling out to her. Trying to express to her how irrevocably he fell for her. No one not even his father took care of him when he got injured. Instead he told him to roughen up and ignore his injuries to be the accolades of his survival. 

But she. She was different. She was caring. She cared for him. A beast in disguise of a human. An immortal in the façade of a mortal. He loved her. No, he worshipped her. 

But, he sighed, she never could be his. He was ten years elder to her. Though not of her father’s age but still too adult for her. Her father would never agree to marry off his only daughter to a man ten years elder to her.

So, he backed off. He backed off from pursuing her but never backed off from her life. For the past 13 years he followed her. Lurking in the shadows he looked out for her. When in danger he protected her. 

He wasn’t any knight in shining armour. He was her beast of dark. He never came in front of her. He protected her by being in dark. His love for her was such. He the one whom everyone feared was fearful of her rejection. 

She was the only one who could make him nervous. He may be the most powerful for everyone but no one knew she held the power so strong which could destroy him. 

People believed he was undefeatable but they weren’t knowing he was already defeated by delicate hands of hers. The hands which couldn’t raise themselves in anger had the power of defeating the most terrific demon in the world. The supremacy of making him bow low. The authority she was unaware of. She was oblivious to this. 

She thought she was a simple and ordinary girl but if only she knew. He wanted to love and be loved by her. He wanted to make her his and proclaim it proudly to the world but he couldn’t. because she was the one forbidden. He could have anyone but her. And he chose none but her. They say the truth when they say that you desire always the one who is for you the forbidden. So, did he. He desired her knowing fully well she could never be his. 

He longed for her like a thirsty mortal longed for water. He desired her like a mortal desired immortality. Desire which was penetrating and burning but can never be fulfilled. Wait it can. If he did it by his dark side. 

By caging her in his cage of darkness and loving her as no one will. But he never wanted that. She was the only one whom he never wanted to show his dark side. 

His two sides of personality. One which was slightly lighter than other asked him to wait and look for her. Asked him not to be impatient in her matter. 

And the darker side which wanted him to trap her. Cage her. Isolate her from her family so that only he was the one receiving her love. Only he was the one she looked out for. Only he was the one she lived with. Both his sides battled with each other for her. 

Both trying to defeat the other but the lighter side won and for 13 years he never made any move to make her realise his feelings. But his patience was wearing thin. His darker side was calling him to woo her.

Court her in a way that she might never reject him. His urges were getting stronger. His blood was scorching seeing her turn into a beautiful maiden. The lady of his dreams. She had started to entice him with her actions. 

They urged him like the siren’s call. Calling him so seditiously that his resistance was wearing thin. He knew he would no longer be able to restrict his desires but he even knew that releasing his passionate desires for her will lead to worse consequences. 

Like that of her hating him. And Anirudh Roy Chaudhary could bare her ignorance but not her hate. That’s why he never made her realise his desires. Never made her feel what he felt for her. Never told her who possessed his heart. He sighed knowing this rage of emotions would never be known to the girl siting with his family down there. 

He knew fate wouldn’t be so kind on someone so ruthless like him. Someone who was a criminal in his own sadistic way. He knew to well he was undeserving of her. 

Or was he? The devil was broken to know the only girl he loved would never reciprocate his love back. But was that the truth? 

Did that maiden of light, the queen never felt for the king? Did she be ignorant to those lovelorn eyes of his which always looked out for. Was that the truth? Did the fate really punish him for his deeds. Would they let his story of love and passion be unfinished? Was his a truly one side love?

What was the reason? Why did the king fell in love with what’s illicit for him? Was it even forbidden? Did he not deserve her? Why then did he fell in love with her? 

To get rejected by her. What relation were they going to share? Was it of strangers or was there something destiny had planned which even the king couldn’t decipher? 

Something which will change their lives. But for what? Better or worse only the fate knew. What was in store for the dark lord and the kind lady? Bed of roses maybe? But even roses have thorns.

Unaware of what destiny had planned the lord of darkness gazed at the sweet nymph whom he considered to be forbidden for him. Someone who won’t return his feelings. But was she truly verboten? Did she truly not love him?

**********************************************************************************

Hello People unfortunately my Laptop crashed so I did find some problems and it didnt turn up that well

Hope its good and worthy of your praises

I know this is just Anirudh's monologue but it was needed for the story

Sorry to bore you guys

I am sorry to say after Bondita's monologue in the second chapter will the actual story start

Till then bear with me

If you like this please like and comment

It motivates me to write

So please like and comment

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderfully written dear.

Loved Ani's darker side. He loved and longed for her🥺!!! My Gawd this beast has all my heart😭❤️!!! Mera pyaar secret lover. Hope his one sided love transforms into two sided soon❤️

Edited by selfishdill.z - 4 years ago
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Me encanta!!!! Awesome and superb deary. Loving it. My poor Anirudh🥺...bechara....who thinks that Binoy will shower love😡...He just knows kaise pakkana hai.😆

Nupur_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Oh my! Dark & Devil Anirudh! I'm so intrigued with this Devil King! Interestingly this Devil is making me soft ❤️

And I felt bad for Anirudh too 💔

Waiting for next update...

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Omg!!! I don't have right words to describe your writing👏 The way you play with words 😳

I'm speechless reading this monologue of Anirudh..😉 always liked the characteristics of a man being dark outside to the world and passionate for a girl he loved and Anirudh Roy Chowdhary is that man 

They say the truth when they say that you desire always the one who is for you the forbidden

This sentence reminded me of a quote "we crave for what we can't have" but that's not true we don't know what destiny has written for us  "Even the beast deserve a beauty"

I got reminded of the Disney Beauty and the Beast 

Can't wait for Bondita's monologue... I badly can't wait what is her feeling about ARC😉 please write up soon Andria🤗

Thank you for writing this beautiful story for us ❤️ and I want to know the meaning of chapter 1 title?

Waiting eagerly 😳

Edited by --Lalz-- - 4 years ago
MishtiNew thumbnail

Lovely! I am speechless as usual...

Someone hand me my box of tissues. 😭😭😭🤧🤧🤧

Such a fabulous update! Loved it to the core!

My poor Anirudh! Although he has everything one could desire, he cravers for her love... 

Such a beautiful update 

P.S.- I missed the naryal phoding 😭😭😭

Edited by MishtiNew - 4 years ago
dershika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is was awesome

I think the queen is not so immune to the charm of dark lord 

Would eagerly wait to know her side