RudhIta FF |Mi Apasionada Responsabilidad|Note on Pg 21

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello People. There had been some people telling me to write on Rudhita. So here I am with the teaser.

Warning you all before this is a dark FF with a grey Annirudh. Its going to be dark and in some places you may feel Ani's actions arent justified.

This is about Ani and Bondita but with dark themes

So warning before hand for any such scene.

If you cant read such a scenes for Annirudh then my request please dont read it.

This is set in 21st CE and has a different background altogether

Its an A/U FF on our dear Rudhita

You can imagine any girl as our Bondita

*************************************************************************************

Teaser

Annirudh Roy Chaudhary. A name which instilled fear in everyone's minds. He was feared even by his family. His family consisting of his father. uncle and two brother. May be due to lack of motherly love he had turned into a possessive Alpha Male. Someone who protected and guarded his prized possessions. No one I repeat no one had the courage to reject him. Because he was the devil. A devil who could destroy anyone who would speak in front of him without his approval. Don't get me wrong. Girls would fall at his feet but he wasn't pleased. Because he was the King of Darkness who wouldn't get pleased with just mere mortals. He was epitome of darkness. A satanic man. But he isn't a criminal. Annirudh was still a man of principles. He believed in justice but the court of justice is his. He decided who was guilty and who was innocent. People called him a devil in disguise of a human. They weren't wrong. People claimed he didn't have a heart. Right even now. How will he have a heart when years ago it was stolen by her.

Bondita. A Queen in true sense. The epitome of light. She was warm and friendly. Unlike Annirudh who was cold. She was merciful. She believed in the virtue of forgiveness. She was loved by everyone. Kids loved her while elders adored her. And she was the  one who stole the most forbidden of all in the world. The Dark King's heart. Annirudh Roy Chaudhary's heart. A simple girl unaware of her importance. Unaware how powerful she was. Pure and untainted. Purer than purity itself. She was innocent and ignorant of her true identity. Of being his. The King's Queen. Annriudh's Bondita. Not knowing she held the power to either make or break the Dark Lord

He was darkness while she was light. He could kill for her while she couldn't even raise her voice. He was the predator while she was the prey. He was drawn towards her from the day he met her. Draw to her like moth to the fire. He knew she was pure and untainted. But he wanted to taint her. Corrupt her. He wanted to show her the passion he had for her. He wanted to see her fly but he also wanted to guard her like a possessive Alpha Male. He desired her the way no one could. He stalked her worse than a stalker would. He loved her like a lover should.

But there was one problem. She was forbidden territory. She was his father's best friend's daughter. He, her father wouldn't allow him, Annirudh to make his daughter his. A person ten years elder to her. He wouldn't allow. And Annirudh was a man of principles So he would look at her from far away. Hiding in the shadows and stalk her. Something which no one would think he would do he would do it for her. The whole world bows down to him but he bowed down to her. 

However, what happens when her father meets up with him with a proposal which Annirudh can't help but agree to. The chance to make Bondita his. Forever till the end of eternity. 

***********************************************************************************

I dont even know what I have written. 

Hope its good. 

I dont mind joote chappal but please no wastage of food. 

And yes do tell me how it was. Should I continue or not?

It's excellent!!!👏

I can't wait to read the story already...

Teaser is lit 🔥

The teaser impressed me alot because I like the characteristics of Rudhita...this is what I want😳

I always like a hard guy in darker shade with principle...I'm already rooting Anirudh  and simple lite girl with bubbliness which is Bondita ❤️

So Anirudh's junoon is Bondita 

Like the way how you described their character how he is hiding and spying  on her without disturbing her....a most eligible bachelor is rooting to his beautiful bon!! 

Thank you so much for this Alexia 🤗i was just carving to read like this type of characterisation for so long..but didn't thought I would get to read it on Rudhita ❤️

Can't wait more update soon na ☺️

I want to know what is bon feeling about him 

What's the name of FF?? I couldn't get it? Can you please translate?

P.s : ab mein tumhari piche padne wali hoon update maang kar 😆

Edited by --Lalz-- - 4 years ago

Woah this is giving me vibes of an epicccc storyyyy..!!

Congrats Alexia for your first Rudhita story..!!

The intro is bang on..!

Ani

Gonna read chap 1 ❤️

Edited by Sujz - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Alexia_Wilson

Hello People. There had been some people telling me to write on Rudhita. So here I am with the teaser.

Warning you all before this is a dark FF with a grey Annirudh. Its going to be dark and in some places you may feel Ani's actions arent justified.

This is about Ani and Bondita but with dark themes

So warning before hand for any such scene.

If you cant read such a scenes for Annirudh then my request please dont read it.

This is set in 21st CE and has a different background altogether

Its an A/U FF on our dear Rudhita

You can imagine any girl as our Bondita

*************************************************************************************

Teaser

Annirudh Roy Chaudhary. A name which instilled fear in everyone's minds. He was feared even by his family. His family consisting of his father. uncle and two brother. May be due to lack of motherly love he had turned into a possessive Alpha Male. Someone who protected and guarded his prized possessions. No one I repeat no one had the courage to reject him. Because he was the devil. A devil who could destroy anyone who would speak in front of him without his approval. Don't get me wrong. Girls would fall at his feet but he wasn't pleased. Because he was the King of Darkness who wouldn't get pleased with just mere mortals. He was epitome of darkness. A satanic man. But he isn't a criminal. Annirudh was still a man of principles. He believed in justice but the court of justice is his. He decided who was guilty and who was innocent. People called him a devil in disguise of a human. They weren't wrong. People claimed he didn't have a heart. Right even now. How will he have a heart when years ago it was stolen by her.

Bondita. A Queen in true sense. The epitome of light. She was warm and friendly. Unlike Annirudh who was cold. She was merciful. She believed in the virtue of forgiveness. She was loved by everyone. Kids loved her while elders adored her. And she was the  one who stole the most forbidden of all in the world. The Dark King's heart. Annirudh Roy Chaudhary's heart. A simple girl unaware of her importance. Unaware how powerful she was. Pure and untainted. Purer than purity itself. She was innocent and ignorant of her true identity. Of being his. The King's Queen. Annriudh's Bondita. Not knowing she held the power to either make or break the Dark Lord

He was darkness while she was light. He could kill for her while she couldn't even raise her voice. He was the predator while she was the prey. He was drawn towards her from the day he met her. Draw to her like moth to the fire. He knew she was pure and untainted. But he wanted to taint her. Corrupt her. He wanted to show her the passion he had for her. He wanted to see her fly but he also wanted to guard her like a possessive Alpha Male. He desired her the way no one could. He stalked her worse than a stalker would. He loved her like a lover should.

But there was one problem. She was forbidden territory. She was his father's best friend's daughter. He, her father wouldn't allow him, Annirudh to make his daughter his. A person ten years elder to her. He wouldn't allow. And Annirudh was a man of principles So he would look at her from far away. Hiding in the shadows and stalk her. Something which no one would think he would do he would do it for her. The whole world bows down to him but he bowed down to her. 

However, what happens when her father meets up with him with a proposal which Annirudh can't help but agree to. The chance to make Bondita his. Forever till the end of eternity. 

***********************************************************************************

I dont even know what I have written. 

Hope its good. 

I dont mind joote chappal but please no wastage of food. 

And yes do tell me how it was. Should I continue or not?

Very good writing but this is  serious trpish gf amd I am loving it.😈🤣👏

Woww yaarrr alexia u r such good writer.❤️

Love the way u described the character 

Very beautiful written.

I’m always the impatient one so please do continue would love to read it

are you asking is it good??like seriously??

F A B U L O U S!!

It's just fabulous!! you're fabulous!!👏love the way you're portraying GREY ANIRUDH!!..I'm fell for him once again!! teaser itna shaandar hai to aage ki story to damakedaar honewali h..so exited..and DESPERATELY waiting for the chapters..thumbs up from me!!👍🏼 literally requesting you please please continue...❤️

Edited by AniRoyChowdhury - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Alexia_Wilson

He desired her the way no one could. He stalked her worse than a stalker would. He loved her like a lover should.

This one part took my heart.. 

Amazing Alexia.. please do continue the story..

Eager to read about a grey Annirudh.. 

Wow alexia👏 its too good

Its very intriguing. Very excited for grey Anirudh

Please update soon⭐️

Omg.. Can i jump with excitement.. This concept is driving me crazy and this aniruddh will be the death of me can't explain what impact this had in me.. Aniruddh believes in justice but the court is his 😎 hmm very interesting.. The way you've explained his aura is so full of passion.. The guy is a stalker but only for one person wants to show moon and stars to her but can't help but maintain a distance and I can't wait to see the distance going out of the window 

Eagerly waiting for the next part

Please make it soon 

Love

Lalchi reader