Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reemz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Like i said in my earlier post makers focusing more on Anurag's pain clearly indicates that this track gonna be anurag centric..be it komo be it bajaj ...koi aaye ya jaye anurag prerna permanent hai like parth mentioned in his iv ..makers need to insert one fb to justify Anurag..n who knows like last tym they can turn everything upside down ..pata chala Bajaj was the master mind ..

So I m gonna wait patiently abhi to mystery ka 1 part reveal hua hai🤣

I’m not sure why I keep hearing this? ‘It’s Anurag centric, it’s AnuPre centric’.

What’s that to do with the topic? We know they’re the main leads. I think these arguments are more to convince yourself because there’s no way for you to defend Anurag’s actions.

Everyday you guys wait for a new side to open up in the hope that something can defend Anurag’s pathetic actions but each day he’s shown in a worse light. It’s not from his POV only!

let’s please note:

-Anurag has an inner voice 

-Prerna has an inner voice

-Bajaj has an inner voice

- Komo has an inner voice 

This means their thoughts are said as voiceovers i.e. THEIR POV! Not just Anurag’s POV. 

Edited by Reemz11 - 4 years ago
cassiop thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Queen Komo asked him to "think out of the box" , the super intellectual and smart Anurag Basu had a Eurekha moment and pushed her off the bridge to save her by his unknown unseen divers whom he never bothered to take confirmation from 

She said .. throw her out of our lives toh Anurag heard it as throw her off the bridge ... poor thing hasn't heard properly ,...

His ears were majboor to send wrong signals to his brain. He hears push-  brain mein the only picture popped up was Bridge 🤔

So kar diya usne. Ab photo ke peeche photo wo bhi room lock karke. Imagine how scared he is even now. Darwaza band krke photo dekhna padta haj. How is he going to protect sneha?

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Like i said in my earlier post makers focusing more on Anurag's pain clearly indicates that this track gonna be anurag centric..be it komo be it bajaj ...koi aaye ya jaye anurag prerna permanent hai like parth mentioned in his iv ..makers need to insert one fb to justify Anurag..n who knows like last tym they can turn everything upside down ..pata chala Bajaj was the master mind ..

So I m gonna wait patiently abhi to mystery ka 1 part reveal hua hai🤣

haan mtlb everybody gtg chance but not anurag  that when his whole intention is to save pre from going jail😆

mtlb usee  phasi pe chadha do

Reemz11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

haan mtlb everybody gtg chance but not anurag  that when his whole intention is to save pre from going jail😆

mtlb usee  phasi pe chadha do

So only intention matters? If I pushed someone off the bridge knowing they could easily die, that would be ok?

Please, there is no defence lol. 

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Whatever anurag did with prerna or bjaj did with anurag or komo did with everyone or prerna in self defence pushing viraj can't be justified in real world.no matter what. But in itv,what matter is the intention behind action like bjaj murdering anurag justified as he want to have a family with prerna or bjaj blackmailing pre for kuki or bjaj having proof of Anu innocent but he won't give as he is grey character.prerna marrying Navin babu for mere house or prerna cold hearted behaviour with anurag as she want him to move on.

Similarly it's not anurag action which is justified but his intention behind it. 

Personally I feel cvs had just remove one layer from that pushing off prerna from bridge not the whole story that too depend on trp.

In future also anyone can be justified,whitewashed,butchered for trp.

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cassiop

His ears were majboor to send wrong signals to his brain. He hears push-  brain mein the only picture popped up was Bridge 🤔

So kar diya usne. Ab photo ke peeche photo wo bhi room lock karke. Imagine how scared he is even now. Darwaza band krke photo dekhna padta haj. How is he going to protect sneha?

he just lacks courage,  the knack and conviction to deal rationally in any given situation .... 

why watch photo ke peeche photo .. why so materialistic .. n prop'ed soul love is loving ur soulmate dil se what's the need for pictures when ur soulmate is in ur dil dimaag aatma and all .. kuch bhi 

He failed Prerna by act of betraying her because he couldn't "Communicate" or talk to her about the issue 
He failed his mom and sisters whom Komo is treating like Domestic helpers 
He failed his daughter ...who is separated from her mom for 8 long years .. (irrespective of who took sneha) he separated them by pushing Prerna off the bridge 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reemz11

So only intention matters? If I pushed someone off the bridge knowing they could easily die, that would be ok?

Please, there is no defence lol. 

karma = action+intention  

its written in our  dharm granth  GEETA

ur all action is loveydooby but intention is worng then its cones under bad karma

but if ur action is bad but intention is good itcomes under good karma

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I find this editing and responding withing a quote very very difficult and confusing so not doing that and here goes. 

What's individual logic and Corona got to do with how MLs and FLs are presented in ITV??? 

I'm talking about tables being turned for characters, not actors. Personally I care a hoot if parth samthaan, Karan sing grover or some other completely new face plays Anurag Basu. Mujhe anurag basu and prerna Sharma se Matlab hai. My point was wrt characters and the difference in how they're presented when it's a ML, FL, vamp or 3rd angle. 

It's cool if nothing can redeem anurag for you. That's your opinion and you're completely entitled to it. 🤗. I was talking about what was shown in the show wrt to sneha. All the details are not revealed yet, and unfortunately what will be shown is not going to depend on either of our opinions. 🤷🏾‍♀️

And finally all I said is "I" was telling some friends what "I"felt after seeing episodes. I'm not bringing in other people's opinions in my response too.. No doubt aapke paas bohot friends hain, Maine kab uspe baat ki. 🤗

Reemz11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

karma = action+intention  

its written in our  dharm granth  GEETA

ur all action is loveydooby but intention is worng then its cones under bad karma

but if ur action is bad but intention is good itcomes under good karma

Why are we bringing in holy scriptures for a tv show? 

It’s fine, you think Anurag is great no matter what. You feel pity for his self-proclaimed thornbird act but most certainly do not feel that way. He comes across extremely spineless!

Edited by Reemz11 - 4 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

Whatever anurag did with prerna or bjaj did with anurag or komo did with everyone or prerna in self defence pushing viraj can't be justified in real world.no matter what. But in itv,what matter is the intention behind action like bjaj murdering anurag justified as he want to have a family with prerna or bjaj blackmailing pre for kuki or bjaj having proof of Anu innocent but he won't give as he is grey character.prerna marrying Navin babu for mere house or prerna cold hearted behaviour with anurag as she want him to move on.

Similarly it's not anurag action which is justified but his intention behind it. 

Personally I feel cvs had just remove one layer from that pushing off prerna from bridge not the whole story that too depend on trp.

In future also anyone can be justified,whitewashed,butchered for trp.

exactly  why the character anurag  cant  justify  when his intention was good

while other for the same action got Scott free