Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cassiop thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Lmao kasauti ka base hai wo uske leads Kahan se aaye...and unfortunately makers don't know any other kasauti apart frm multiple shaadi...

I didn't understand leads kaha se aye wala part. But I agree CVs dont have any other Kasauti other than multiple shaadis. Is baar revenge try kia but we all can see how miserably they are failing at it. Ab pata nahi kaise but kya wo fir se shaadi ka kasauti kar payenge as we have new caste in the show. We'll have to wait and watch.

And car chalane wale ne anurag ko kill karne ki planning kaise kari thi wo bhi dikhaya tha show me....and yes was accepted by one n only car chalane wala himself how he took advantage of that situation.

Fact is original plan to Anurag ka tha jo frame karne ke liye tha. Jisey frame kia usne uska plan use kiya. Waise bhi shayad tab bhi utna kaise tha ki jab wo koodega tab speed slow hi hogi? Can he control other's mind and actions? Same thing he did with divers pehle hi soch liya wo prerna un tak safely land karegi. But all this apart i clearly said blame karna hai to koodne wale aur chalne wale dono ko karna chahie. Kyu Anurag alone should get a cleab chit. Thats what I am trying to say. 

But kya hai na story anurag prerna ki hai n unki hi rahegi koi kuchh bhi kar le .. Anurag k patte kitne bhi khul jaye still he will be justified...🤷

Story Anurag Prerna ki ho sakti hai and har baar justify hi to kiya hai. Wo mistake karte thr sply Anurag and log justify karte rhe. Iske siwa aur kya kiya? Such a sad situation but sach hai. Aur har bar ek nayi galti ki, pehle se badi aur behtar. You have all rights to feel his recent act can be justified as a viewer, but for me it will the worst justification ever if at all he can be justified in the first place. May be that's how a person I am in real life. I won't forgive such an act, may be you can.

And as far as separating sneha frm prerna is concern kahin aisa na ho bajaj hi culprit nikle...we all know it's just a matter of one fb😁

Islie to I said I dont know if Bajaj is also deserving candidate for being the parent as we don't know his side of the story.

Pr jo bhi ho Main culprit to Anurag hi rahega until they show Bajaj ne secret call kiya aur bola ki throw Prerna off the bridge I will catch her. And make Komolika to send sneha to orphanage and i will nake the fake blast happen etc. Agar aisa hua to I promise I won't the person defending Bajaj like Anurag is always defended. 

And wo prerna hai Anurag ki prerna the moment she will come to know the truth wo jarur maaf karegi..chahe anurag kitna bhi push kare ya na kare. .wo makers ne dia diya tha na jodi to ek hi rahegi anurag Prerna ki phr chahe kitne bhi Naveen, komo and bajaj aaye..

Wo maaf krne hi wali hai we all know deep inside. Aise hi to usko weakest FL ka darja nahi mila hua hai. They will always be some mars se aye hue lover far away from real life lovers in the name of soulmates. Fir chahe kitni insult kar lo, thappad maar lo, jail bhej do,  jaan lene ki koshish kar lo, sab maaf hai. Because as individuals to failure hain hi, but as lovers they are even bigger failure, with zero trust, zero communication. Ek chhoti musibat and they can't think straight. Chhoti si Majboori overpowers their strong love. Photo ke peeche photo and self pity monologues is what they serve in the name of a love story. Thank God aajkal sindoor, chunari and MS se break liya hai.

And ye bhi ki anurag prerna ek dusre k liye hi bane hai n chahe kuchh bhi ho jaye pyar kabhi khatam nhi hoga..

Agar khayal apko khushi deta hai to koi haq nahi hamein ki aapka khayal todke aapki khushi chheeni jaye :)

Bane hain ek dusre ke liye but kabhi ek dusre ke lie kuch kar nahi paye kuch khaas other than killing self or the other one.

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Anurag is raising raising raising each day above all...

Related to sneha he loves his cutiepie like hiw a normal.father loves his child.

Anurag is dangerous to cutiepie  # yes he is dangerous coz he is overprotective father....

Anurag is gonna be the best dad who loved the unborn baby more than anyone .. His connection with cutiepie is dil ka rishtha more than blodd...

Woh baby ko yunhi pehchanjayega soon...

Did he save cutiepie # no idea but he surely not the one who bieves cp is dead

Either he thinks cp is safe with prerna in london or he is the one who saved cp

If he thinks cp is safe with prerna in london than he is the shivin who gave hints to bajaj about orphange, but he is not aware of fire breakdown...

Same staff might have been bribed by komo to tell anurag that cp was taken to london by prerna bajaj.

So but luck would have played cp was saved by sister chandrika...

cassiop thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Exactly.. Komo told Anurag to destroy prerna only. ..even in the FB , komo demanded prerna's Anth.. Baby was not mentioned on that convo. Anurag could give the baby to sharmas that time through shivani n would send them in safest place before pushing prerna.

Anurag ne internet se idea liya hoga usme kya pata extra tips ho. Waha jisko feka gaya hoga us case mein bacche involved nahi honge. To he also forgot ki yaha ek bachhi bhi hia scene mein. Who knows. I can't even say ki uska thought process kya tha.. because act dekh ke laga nahi ki usne kuch aage peeche ka socha bhi tha. 🤔

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cassiop

She just asked Anurag to get rid of Prerna from their lives, Anurag went 10 steps ahead. 

Queen Komo asked him to "think out of the box" , the super intellectual and smart Anurag Basu had a Eurekha moment and pushed her off the bridge to save her by his unknown unseen divers whom he never bothered to take confirmation from 

She said .. throw her out of our lives toh Anurag heard it as throw her off the bridge ... poor thing hasn't heard properly ,...

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I don't think there will be sympathy towards Anurag. My mom stopped watching because she felt Prerna's behaviour was irrational. Trps will rise out of curiosity, ki shaayad Something interesting will happen, then will drop again once they realise it's the same old, same old.

Edited by scarlett22 - 4 years ago
cassiop thumbnail

Anurag us raising and rising until we see the world is upside down.

He is raising and rising until he is diving deep into the sea to drown.

He is raising and rising falling deep in love with Komolika with a fake frown.

He is raising and rising because all cvs have done is turn the character into a clown.

Such that one musibat comes and he dances on Komolika's tunes in majboori across the town.

cassiop thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

What's the big deal in that?? Every show depends on this formula, villains and third wheels create problems in the main leads lives. This is not a formula that was invented or is used exclusively in kzk. If leads were shown to be using their brains, logic, common sense etc, then there will be no show left. As parth had said in an IV long ago, if anurag and prerna communicated like normal people, kasautii agle hafte hi khatam ho jaayegi. 🤷🏾‍♀️

I didn't say there is a big or small or any kind of deal over here. I just shared my thoughts😒 

Jaha tak baat hai logic, question, common sense ki baat hai to wo individual ke upar hai. Ab corona isolation se 2 -3 bina logic lagaye bhaag gaye to baki sab bhi bhage bina logic apply kiye to nahi chalega. 

Hypothetically if this was a story where Mr Bajaj and Prerna were the ML and FL destined to never be together, then Bajaj would've been the forever majboor, helpless bichara whatever character and anurag would've been the savvy scheming manipulator. The perks of being a 3rd wheel is this. Ironically in Indian television, it's always the ML and FL characters which are most played with in the name of creating drama. 

You are absolutely right. If at all Bajaj was what Anurag had turned into to uske liye bhi sab yahi bolte (hopefully) and for a change jo hatered and har baat ka blame Bajaj ko milta hai wo Anurag ko milta. Filhaal to Anurag ko sab maaf hai. Tab sab realistic ho jate. Interesting hota sab. Tab Anurag re entry karta and usko sab credit milta for all good that happens in the show. Sara equation hi alag. Tab sab manipulator Anurag ke liye bolte ki usko hi prerna ko choose karba chahie coz 8 sal usne uska sath diya. Tab usi third wheel ki importance leads se zyada ho jati. Bas actors exchanged poora show dekhne ka nazariya change.

As for the whole Sneha issue and what anurag did or didn't do, we may have to wait till the cards all fall as they may before deciding who is to be blamed till what extent. 

In Anurag's case there is nothing to wait for me honestly because reason chahe koi bhi ho dhakka bandr ne khud diya. Haan agar aage jake koi plastic surgery aa jaye ya dikha deij ki prerna bhi sab mein involved thi (which will super weird to digest) to alag baat hai. Baki he was too weak to come up with a better plan that didn't involve pushing off his own love off the bridge. Even if Bajaj and Komolika are shown to be a part of his plan, he remains the biggest culprit followed by others. 

No matter what though, in the end anurag is going to be justified coz ML. And as I keep saying if Bajaj can be justified/whitewashed after he attempted to murder  Anurag ; premeditated, cold blooded murder, then justifying the ML for his majboori, sacrifice etc etc is no biggie, especially when they don't let a single episode go without highlighting anurag's pain. As I was telling a friend a few days back, a general viewer has heard more about anurag's pain at this point that what prerna went through in 8 years. 🤦‍♀️The viewing audience is going to sympathize with anurag. At this point, the writers seem to be clear on that point. 

He will be rather he has already been justified by some viewers to CVs ko kuch khaas mehnat waise bhi nahi krni padegi. So wo to sab ko pehle hi pata hai.  Is show yahi to aajtak hua hai. Justify karo coz ML hai. Majboor hai😒

Waise friends to apne pass bhi hai jinka alag POV hai but usse thodi prove hota ki Anurag did nothing wrong

I am all about individual POV and anothrt similar view doesn't add or reduce my thoughts isliye I will keep my frnd's views away from this discussion.

cassiop thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarlett22

I don't think there will be sympathetic towards Anurag. My mom stopped watching because she felt Prerna's behaviour was irrational. Trps will rise out of curiosity, ki shaayad Something interesting will happen, then will drop again once they realise it's the same old, same old.

Logically there is no way but illogically apna khud ka forum is full with sympathies and justifications. Zyada dur jane ki no zarurat  

Prerna waise bhi never fails to disappoint. Like one of the members said her dialogues and expressions are like match the following game for viewers. With or without Bajaj can't she just do some justice to her ownself. Bhool jao bajaj hai apne badle.ke liye to kuch karlo. 

Reemz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sorry I can’t reply to each comment but I got the gist of it (I think).

ITV main leads do not communicate well enough...that is true more often than not. In that case if you accept this is the case then there need not be such a staunch defence to Anurags actions because frankly he can’t be defended. 

He has no idea about Sneha. He didn’t do anything to keep her safe, we will see for ourselves. She’s grown up somewhere else completely. 

Maybe Komo didn’t do the fire but she sent Sneha to the orphanage. That he must know about surely? Then what is he doing with her still?

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Like i said in my earlier post makers focusing more on Anurag's pain clearly indicates that this track gonna be anurag centric..be it komo be it bajaj ...koi aaye ya jaye anurag prerna permanent hai like parth mentioned in his iv ..makers need to insert one fb to justify Anurag..n who knows like last tym they can turn everything upside down ..pata chala Bajaj was the master mind ..

So I m gonna wait patiently abhi to mystery ka 1 part reveal hua hai🤣