Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vibha28

True but then won’t it be repetitive hun? I want story to move lol 😂 

Maybe everytime roshni dies truth gets revealed. So tomorrow if something is revealed and redemption along with saving. 
yes khan baba was special now only mr khan - je must ask her to call him that and she should refuse. There has to be guarantee that no more throwing out and insults and total trust.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 True and one the stairwell together lol 😂 

Chotu getting angry was fun he threw the lamp and he has had it - just like us ( locha pari aka Atif neither have any clue).

I watched yesterday's episo6with the subtitle and it's written that uptill the full moon that means not a single day but less than 29 days.we dont know at which phase moon is now

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiss555

I watched yesterday's episo6with the subtitle and it's written that uptill the full moon that means not a single day but less than 29 days.we dont know at which phase moon is now

I don’t follow moon cycle either but I think it takes around 15 days? Could be wrong though. But that will be a drag so let’s see? They won’t show literally 9 months but we won’t know until after shutdown. 

Jiss555 thumbnail

I don’t follow moon cycle either but I think it takes around 15 days? Could be wrong though. But that will be a drag so let’s see? They won’t show literally 9 months but we won’t know until after shutdown. 

no not nine months but a moon cycle.means less than 29 days.and roshni could die in any of these days if aman fails to save her then the deadth day repeat once more.Its my interpretation. Dont know what the makers are thinking 

What's ur input.repearing the same day 9 times will look monotonous 

vibha28 thumbnail

no not nine months but a moon cycle.means less than 29 days.and roshni could die in any of these days if aman fails to save her then the deadth day repeat once more.Its my interpretation. Dont know what the makers are thinking 

What's ur input.repearing the same day 9 times will look monotonous 

So that’s total 29 days? Unless Amans growth and redemption is shown too it will be extra boring - roshni alive, some funny or fight scenes, no talk about pregnancy, roshni dies, aman dies, aman saves, roshni alive and on and on. No thanks!!!!! They have to show truth revealing and Amans thought process. Story had to move otherwise dying saving dying saving will be annoying as hell.

I thought it was days - but if it’s moons then I don’t know how they will pull this off hun.

Jiss555 thumbnail

So that’s total 29 days? Unless Amans growth and redemption is shown too it will be extra boring - roshni alive, some funny or fight scenes, no talk about pregnancy, roshni dies, aman dies, aman saves, roshni alive and on and on. No thanks!!!!! They have to show truth revealing and Amans thought process. Story had to move otherwise dying saving dying saving will be annoying as hell.

I thought it was days - but if it’s moons then I don’t know how they will pull this off hun.

normal moon cycle is 29.5 days but it doesn't necessarily means 29 days in jinn.it depends on which day laila cursed them.if laila cursed them a day before full moon then its 24 hrs only with that day repeating 9 times

U r right dying and saving 9 times without any story moving will be utterly boring.Hope they show some redemption and revelation along side it. Also amans thought process 

vibha28 thumbnail

normal moon cycle is 29.5 days but it doesn't necessarily means 29 days in jinn.it depends on which day laila cursed them.if laila cursed them a day before full moon then its 24 hrs only with that day repeating 9 times

U r right dying and saving 9 times without any story moving will be utterly boring.Hope they show some redemption and revelation along side it. Also amans thought process 

True it depends on which day Laila curses them and count from there. So it can be either this day 9 times or a cycle? 

Let’s hope this break will energise they writers and we get a good plot because I am not interested in just dying and saving. I want to know thought process, redemption and story to move.

Jiss555 thumbnail

True it depends on which day Laila curses them and count from there. So it can be either this day 9 times or a cycle? 

Let’s hope this break will energise they writers and we get a good plot because I am not interested in just dying and saving. I want to know thought process, redemption and story to move.

ditto my exact thoughts

I finished birthright will start on sundown after 2 hrs.

A morhers loss can never rectified rt.jessicas kidnapping tore that small happy family apart.

vibha28 thumbnail

ditto my exact thoughts

I finished birthright will start on sundown after 2 hrs.

A morhers loss can never rectified rt.jessicas kidnapping tore that small happy family apart.

Let’s hope it’s executed well eh?

I know right Suzanne was amazing and her tragedy I cannot imagine. She lost so much but she ended up gaining so much too.

I am chapter 4 but will read until 6 before calling it a night.

Another great read 😊

Jiss555 thumbnail

Let’s hope it’s executed well eh?

I know right Suzanne was amazing and her tragedy I cannot imagine. She lost so much but she ended up gaining so much too.

I am chapter 4 but will read until 6 before calling it a night.

Another great read 😊

Linda also wrote a book based on baby stealing.there the mother fought rather viciously. Gorged the eye of the assailant but lost a kidney in the process. But as always I forgot the name of the novel.but I like the ending where the son comes to see his mom and that mothers decision not to interrupt her sons life was great

vibha28 thumbnail

Linda also wrote a book based on baby stealing.there the mother fought rather viciously. Gorged the eye of the assailant but lost a kidney in the process. But as always I forgot the name of the novel.but I like the ending where the son comes to see his mom and that mothers decision not to interrupt her sons life was great

I have it in paperback- cry no more that book made me cry. Very emotional book.