So weekly went down?

Laila came last week right? 

Riyamittal12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiss555

We got trp of 2 but Saturday trp is 2.2

Naagin ko acha competition mil rha hai!

But weekdays m surbhi magic work nhi kra syd.... May be this week it will increase and most importantly 8:30 slot pr kafi tough competition hai sbhi shows getting good numbers.... But BB story not look very promising but gaining good numbers may be i personally don't like child marriage types tracks that's why I'm not able to attach with these kind of shows.

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Riyamittal12

Naagin ko acha competition mil rha hai!

But weekdays m surbhi magic work nhi kra syd.... May be this week it will increase and most importantly 8:30 slot pr kafi tough competition hai sbhi shows getting good numbers.... But BB story not look very promising but gaining good numbers may be i personally don't like child marriage types tracks that's why I'm not able to attach with these kind of shows.

I too found it boring especially that kid is behaving way too old and always giving sermons 

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So Laila didn’t help. Had they brought redemption early it would have been better now let’s see what next week brings? I think public wants aman to repent and enjoy their romantic feelings. Right now we don’t know what aman is thinking. That pari talks but she has made false assumptions and Aman is all over the place. Hopefully we will get clarity.

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

So Laila didn’t help. Had they brought redemption early it would have been better now let’s see what next week brings? I think public wants aman to repent and enjoy their romantic feelings. Right now we don’t know what aman is thinking. That pari talks but she has made false assumptions and Aman is all over the place. Hopefully we will get clarity.

if they brought redemption early ,then waited for laila it would have worked better.laila track was so random.

Today if they have shown his thoughts about loving roshni or wept remembering that throwing out scene it would have been great

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiss555

if they brought redemption early ,then waited for laila it would have worked better.laila track was so random.

Today if they have shown his thoughts about loving roshni or wept remembering that throwing out scene it would have been great

Yes I completely agree with so many pending issues even if he likes her or loves her it’s not connecting. We don’t know what aman thinks and wherever he talks he is either angry or extra polite. Roshni has no idea she is pregnant, Aman knows but acts like she doesn’t - they need to bring it together. Week before last the hope was kidney truth will be out but now it’s Laila curse.

Jiss555 thumbnail

Yes I completely agree with so many pending issues even if he likes her or loves her it’s not connecting. We don’t know what aman thinks and wherever he talks he is either angry or extra polite. Roshni has no idea she is pregnant, Aman knows but acts like she doesn’t - they need to bring it together. Week before last the hope was kidney truth will be out but now it’s Laila curse.

yep tweet and messages goes like this.everybody is liking this track but all are expecting truth revelation along with it.since makers will get a lot of time due to covid let's hope they buckle up and address this issue

Jiss555 thumbnail

today I was shocked hearing roshni is dead.i really thought she fainted due to exertion and they will call the doctor and then kidney revelation 

But I got this shocking news🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣