Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SS0594

Hey...when will you going to update plz update soon..☹️

Updating now😉

MissPassionPen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

|| 1 ||

“I love you Armaan! I love you so much. Main tumse door kabhi nahi reh sakti. I choose you, I will always choose you.”

“I love you too Riddhima! Bohot pyaar karta hoon main tumse. Ab koi hume alag nahi kar sakta hai.”

Their moment was interrupted by a resounding applause, as the entire gang of Sanjeevani surrounded Armaan and Riddhima in the basketball court to finally congratulate the star-crossed lovers, whose paths were finally crossed now. The atmosphere of that was happiness, love, joy and merriment. Everyone were happy for the couple. But the two happiest people were Siddhant Modi and Shilpa Malhotra.

“Accha lagta hai na, dono ko itna khush dekh kar?” said Shilpa, as she turned to face Sid, her best friend.

“Haan yaar, bohot accha lagta hai. In fact, no one deserves this happiness more than them.” Sid replied, his eyes still on Armaan and Riddhima.

For a brief moment, Sid could feel Riddhima watching him from Armaan’s embrace. As he looked at her, she mouthed a silent thank you to him before turning to look at Armaan again.

“Sid yaar, tum sach mein bohot acche ho. You helped them get back together despite the fact that you love Riddhima more than anything.” said Shilpa, as she gently placed her hand on Sid’s shoulder.

“Aur tum… tum bhi Armaan se bohot pyaar karte ho. Phir bhi jaane diya usse. It takes a very strong person to do that Shilps.” Sid put his arm around Shilpa’s shoulder as they walked back to the hospital.

While everyone were focused on Armaan and Riddhima, the happy couple, two people were observing Sid and Shilpa only – JP and Jiggy.

“Yaar! Main Armaan Bhai aur Riddhima Bhabhi keliye bohot khush hoon, lekin Sid Bhai aur Shilpa ko aise dekh ke accha nahi lag raha hai yaar.” said JP, staring after Sid and Shilpa’s retreating figures.

“Haan yaar, dono pretend kar rahe hai ki woh dono khush hai, par hume samaj mein aa raha hai ki woh iss waqt kya feel kar rahe hai.” Jiggy replied.

“Haan. Hume kuch karna padega. Arre, hum sab friends hai. Agar friends ek dusre ki madat nahi karenge toh kaun karega? Hume unn dono ko cheer up karna padega. Chalo, chalte hai.” said JP, as they ran after Shilpa and Sid.

-*-

-The next day-

Armaan whistled as he got off his bike and walked into the hospital. Yesterday was probably the best day of his life. He got his Riddhima back. And this time, it was forever. Still whistling, he walked towards the cafeteria to grab his usual cup of coffee.

His lips pulled into a smile as he saw Riddhima waiting for him in the cafeteria with two mugs of coffee.

“Good morning Dr. Armaan! Kaise hai aap?”asked Riddhima enthusiastically, as he sat next to her.

“Good morning Dr. Riddhima. Main theek hoon. Aap ke wajah se.” said Armaan, winking at her.

Riddhima blushed as she sipped on her cup of coffee. It felt good. It finally felt good to be with Armaan again.

“Armaan, mujhe abhi bhi yakeen nahi ho raha hai ki hum dono saath mein hai. It feels like a dream.” said Riddhima, as she held his hand.

“Mujhe bhi yakeen nahi ho raha hai. Mujhe kabhi nahi laga that you’ll choose me over Sid.” said Armaan.

At that very moment, Siddhant walked into the cafeteria, looking at something on his phone. Riddhima couldn’t help but notice his red eyes and tired face as he sat a few tables away from them, nibbling on a sandwich. Guilt swelled up inside her as she remembered how she broke his heart after everything Sid had ever done for her.

Armaan noticed Riddhima looking at Sid with an expression of sadness on her face. “Riddhima, are you okay?” he asked her.

“Haan Armaan. Bhas bura lag raha hai, Sid ko dekh kar. Usne bohot kuch kiya mere liye aur badle mein, maine uske dil thodh diya.” Riddhima tried to hold back those treacherous tears that had suddenly formed in her eyes.

“It’s okay Riddhima. Sid wants you to be happy. Woh tumhara dost hai. Mera bhai hai. He was the one who brought us together. I’m sure he’s happy for us. Tum guilty feel mat karo.” said Armaan, as he pulled her close and comforted her.

“Good morning Dr. Sid!” Armaan and Riddhima looked up to see Shilpa walking towards Sid’s table, not even sparing a glance at them.

Shilpa too looked very tired and unhappy, noted Armaan. Her eyes showed that she had been crying for hours, and probably didn’t sleep at all. Suddenly, Armaan felt unhappy too. Though he was happy to be with Riddhima all day, he didn’t like seeing Shilpa like that. He wanted to reach out to her and comfort her. But she didn’t even look at him, and that hurt him a bit.

From the corner of his eyes, Armaan could see Shilpa and Sid chatting animatedly about something. It seemed as if Shilpa looked much happier in Sid’s company. The sorrow on her face was replaced by a huge grin as she laughed about something with Sid. She was happy with Sid, Armaan realized. And that made him feel very uncomfortable.

But Armaan was not the only one feeling uncomfortable. Next to him, Riddhima too, was looking at the conversation that was taking place between Sid and Shilpa. She noticed the visible change on Sid’s face as soon as Shilpa approached him. She also noticed the way Sid smiled at Shilpa. It was the same smile he used to give Riddhima whenever he was happy. And suddenly, she didn’t want to share that smile with anyone. It was meant for her, not for Shilpa.

This observation didn’t go unnoticed by the two mischief makers – JP and Jiggy. “Yaar, yeh Armaan-Riddhima aur Sid-Shilpa ko leke tumhe kya lagta hai?” asked JP, as he stared at the couples.

“Armaan aur Riddhima kehte hai ki woh dono ek dusre ko chahte hain, lekin Sid aur Shilpa ko saath mein dekh kar, dono uncomfortable feel kar rahe hai.” replied Jiggy.

“Haan… correct. Daal mein kuch kala hai bhai. Hume pata karna hi hoga. Hamara mission aaj se shuru.” said JP, as he winked at Jiggy.

-The end-

Hi guys! I'm so sorry for the late update! I was away from IF for a few months because I was dealing with the death of close friend. I'm really very sorry for the late update, and I will ensure that I update this FF every week.

Edited by MissPassionPen - 3 years ago
KaSh821 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yayyy u updated🙂feeling bad for Sid and shilpa☹️

So armaan and Riddhima ko fark pd raha hai unki ignorance se😃It will be fun to read ki jp or jiggy kya krte hai ab😁 amazing start continue soon

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Armaan and Riddhima are both confused about their feelings.

Edited by coderlady - 3 years ago
foxi thumbnail

Sorry for your loss, but this was definitely worth the wait.

Nice.

JP And Jiggy as Jassos is going to be fun.

I like Sid And Shilpa Bonding :)

Rimzzz02 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Interesting start😊  

I can't blame AR if they  are confuse about their feelings..  They were not together since so long after all. Beside Riddhima ki dill me Sid ke liye bhi feelings the...  Well! It gonna be fun to see JP and Jiggy as detective.

Edited by Rimzzz02 - 3 years ago
MissPassionPen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SS0594

Yayyy u updated🙂feeling bad for Sid and shilpa☹️

So armaan and Riddhima ko fark pd raha hai unki ignorance se😃It will be fun to read ki jp or jiggy kya krte hai ab😁 amazing start continue soon

Thank you so much🤗

Will update ASAP