Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: EtTuBrutus

As per the latest spoiler, MishBir will fight and KuKu will consummate. I really hope this is true cuz at least we will be spared of parallel SR 🤣

even i saw that spoiler..let them consumate... even i dont want parallel...🤣

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

As per the latest spoiler, MishBir will fight and KuKu will consummate. I really hope this is true cuz at least we will be spared of parallel SR 🤣

🤣🤣

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

we could setup a fundraising community on facebook or insta somewhere....but someone from India should take this responsibility to withdraw the money from that account and hand over to the charity in India....now that we have corono virus victims and the crisis going on...shooting halted which will affect the daily wagers...we could donate this money to them. we could post this in shaheer Ig as well..so one rupee from each of his fans will make a huge difference...what say....

i run a charitable trust... and i donate to some NGO's and sponsor kids for studying... if u want u can use trust account...

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@bold best spoiler ever...you made my day deepi😆

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

we could setup a fundraising community on facebook or insta somewhere....but someone from India should take this responsibility to withdraw the money from that account and hand over to the charity in India....now that we have corono virus victims and the crisis going on...shooting halted which will affect the daily wagers...we could donate this money to them. we could post this in shaheer Ig as well..so one rupee from each of his fans will make a huge difference...what say....

It's a great idea Moni..but how will we do that yaar.. yes we can donate the money to the victims of covid..there should be some person who is willing to donate the money that we all share to the victims..who will do that

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

It's a great idea Moni..but how will we do that yaar.. yes we can donate the money to the victims of covid..there should be some person who is willing to donate the money that we all share to the victims..who will do that

i can do this...

Melodic_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Ammu 🤗 yaar even my dad is a government employee n he is ready to help me to get gov job n core job too but i dont like n want to go for it... i want to have explore more so private will give me more opportunity i can keep changing companies n get new experiences.. 

Ohkk but private firms offer very less wage ryt?? one of my cousin was working in some it firm in Kochi and all he got was 8000 rs as salary..and to live in city like kochi with such small.amount is very difficult..he is also a ECE graduate..btw didnt u have any placements in college.

In our college also ,the management is going to conduct placement ..that too for economic graduates..so surely ur college must have had it ryt??🤔🤔

Melodic_angel thumbnail

Ohkk,now my question through which means will we donate..through gpay??

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

i run a charitable trust... and i donate to some NGO's and sponsor kids for studying... if u want u can use trust account...

Ammu, we should setup fundraising virtual event and share the link as much as possibly where fans will be able to contribute by accessing the link we provide them...which is inturn linked to the trust account...so ruhi could take it from there.

Ruhi runs atrust and she can help us.....

Thanks ruhi, I am okay with it,if everyone agrees to it.

Edited by Npdeepa - 4 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Ohkk,now my question through which means will we donate..through gpay??

dont know...first we have to decide in which city and in which NGO or hospital to give right?