Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Hola🙏🏻🙏🏻smiley1

So Abhir will leave mishtu n go home smiley24

what’s the discussion guys... no new episodes for a whilesmiley24

i left office n camesmiley36.... afternoon hi aagayi smiley36boss me jate hismiley37

Cool smiley31

darling dont think about episode lets leave it n enjoy old ones go through nandu thread... smiley31

omg really thats a good news yaar.. how did your boss react.. smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: Mimzy

I dnt have confidence diyaaa...now to venture into core.....smiley6.....

Lol....even I wanted to study emebedded systems, thats why I resigned. Plus I subconsciously follow my brother in evrything. He is an embedded software engineer yaar......he was the one who motivated me to go for core.....but then I kind of got scared.....smiley22Now I dnt knw what to do.....lol without experience you wouldn't get any jobs in the core field......smiley23

yaar i dont even have idea about core just a month back my visa got cancelled i havent even settled in mood of going for job.. 😔

ohh your brother is also in same department... you can get advice from him naa... yaar thats true its not easy or better say you can never  get core job without experience but without getting a job how do we get experience 😆 this job i have applied is temporary i want to know how our core job works whats there actually.. 

But I think even kuku will be separated if all kaands of Kuhu come out.  Kunal doesn't have the maturity to deal with Kuhu. For him bhai is everything. Even with all her faults Kuhu has supported Kunal without any judgrments. 

Thats why I think they rushed the divorce track and isn't showing any progress between Kuku. Mishbir will also need to understand to put each other at highest priority and not let any one else come into their relationship.

Haan.......maybe the dialogue is a premonition to something big moni......some dhamaka will happen for sure....since Abir has unleashed the lion......smiley36

Exactly mini... i totally agree this is the reason i think kuku can also be separated n also we have only seen kuhu supporting kunal always even after the nannu spike truth came out she supported him through his truth... we never saw reverse of it... 

yaar even i had hopes on kuku divorce but they ruined it totally... lets see what n how this will affect their relationship... 

mishbir they are yet to understand alot this time separation is bcoz they are letting others into their relationship alot unknowingly... want to know how they will deal with it... 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

yaar i dont even have idea about core just a month back my visa got cancelled i havent even settled in mood of going for job.. 😔

ohh your brother is also in same department... you can get advice from him naa... yaar thats true its not easy or better say you can never  get core job without experience but without getting a job how do we get experience 😆 this job i have applied is temporary i want to know how our core job works whats there actually.. 

U guys r really suffering becoz of this job search  ryt??why don't u look for govt jobs diyu..it's better no..ur job will be permanent and u may get life time job security..it's not the case with private firms..I'm saying this becoz my parents r both govt employees and they r working in their sectors for long period of tym.go for engineering services yaar..I'm just suggesting..rest in ur hands..

Originally posted by: Ashi3

Thanks Diya! smiley36 The amount of effort people take to prove Mishti the big bad villain is applause worthy. At times it frustrates me to no ends and other times it just gives me a good laugh. The theories people come up with are ridiculous & hilarious at the same time. smiley36 

😆to prove a point there is no logic needed mostly before i used to get frustrated but now everything is laugh worthy only 😆

If Meenu and Abir is going to play the game then Mishti and Kunal will be affected. And Kuhu is going to do some bada kaand due to manipulation from BB.

Somehow this will cause MUs and different opinions from all sides. Mish and Kunal will have same opinion. Abir will go on Kuhu support mode. Tho hogaya satyanash.........smiley37

Abir will only later come to know that Mishti left himsmiley37

exactly kuhu will do something but the one to get affected is mish n kunal only 🤣 

haan the famous bond kubir n mishnal will come into play n big rift in both relationships 🤣

ohh you mean another separation??? 😆

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Wow new AT..since sha's birthday is coming up,I want u all.to give some suggestions on what all can be done..everyone plz contribute some ideas.becoz I'm off ideas🤣

Diyu plz reply to my pm fast yaar..I need u with me now🤗🤗

ohh replying asap ammu 😆🤗

U guys r really suffering becoz of this job search  ryt??why don't u look for govt jobs diyu..it's better no..ur job will be permanent and u may get life time job security..it's not the case with private firms..I'm saying this becoz my parents r both govt employees and they r working in their sectors for long period of tym.go for engineering services yaar..I'm just suggesting..rest in ur hands..

Ammu 🤗 yaar even my dad is a government employee n he is ready to help me to get gov job n core job too but i dont like n want to go for it... i want to have explore more so private will give me more opportunity i can keep changing companies n get new experiences.. 

EtTuBrutus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

As per the latest spoiler, MishBir will fight and KuKu will consummate. I really hope this is true cuz at least we will be spared of parallel SR 🤣

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wow new AT..since sha's birthday is coming up,I want u all.to give some suggestions on what all can be done..everyone plz contribute some ideas.becoz I'm off ideas🤣

Diyu plz reply to my pm fast yaar..I need u with me now🤗🤗

we could setup a fundraising community on facebook or insta somewhere....but someone from India should take this responsibility to withdraw the money from that account and hand over to the charity in India....now that we have corono virus victims and the crisis going on...shooting halted which will affect the daily wagers...we could donate this money to them. we could post this in shaheer Ig as well..so one rupee from each of his fans will make a huge difference...what say....

Edited by Npdeepa - 4 years ago