Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiss555

your husband is funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😁😂😂😁

Since this covid thing I am giving them a lot of TV time.i know it's bad but it's better that killing each other.My son is a stout one but my daughter is pathetic only weighs 10 kg and she is nearly 3.so if they fight my daughter end up being his punch bag.so I really tries to avoid it at any cost

Loves ur children. Sure they are little fire crackers.😘😘😘😘😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰.sweet  munch kins.

My papa's dieting is great .he eats only boiled vegetables and for protein some soya or lentils. No meat ,eggs or fish.i cant even imagine how he does it.

😂😂😂🙏🙏

Thank you hun I think we both have come to a conclusion that it’s either being funny or we run away together without the kids 😂😂😂😂

All my three are heavy weights and they are very tall for their age ( their dad is 6’3) and I can’t handle it. It’s chaos in my house but methodical lol 😂 I have told them I am kicking them all out when they turn 18 and little one goes he will help me kick the twins 🙄🙄🙄🙄 everyday something like this happens lol 😂 

That’s amazing self control- I tried being vegetarian but only lasted 3 days lol 😂 I think this virus really tests our resilience and my hubby is right it’s survival of the fittest lol 😂 

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibha28

😂😂😂🙏🙏

Thank you hun I think we both have come to a conclusion that it’s either being funny or we run away together without the kids 😂😂😂😂

All my three are heavy weights and they are very tall for their age ( their dad is 6’3) and I can’t handle it. It’s chaos in my house but methodical lol 😂 I have told them I am kicking them all out when they turn 18 and little one goes he will help me kick the twins 🙄🙄🙄🙄 everyday something like this happens lol 😂 

That’s amazing self control- I tried being vegetarian but only lasted 3 days lol 😂 I think this virus really tests our resilience and my hubby is right it’s survival of the fittest lol 😂 

me too I cant handle being a vegetarian .I am starting g on birth right now.happy reading to us

And good night if u r going to slumber land

vibha28 thumbnail

me too I cant handle being a vegetarian .I am starting g on birth right now.happy reading to us

And good night if u r going to slumber land

Enjoy your reading I finished 5 chapters. Yes reading during this time is the only saviour. Books that are amazing. Thank you hun - goodnight to you as well as our day will be your night...

MochaQueen thumbnail

it will be a sad boring week

MochaQueen thumbnail

How about continue with Nora Roberts? Have you read birthright? I am keen on that ...

have you read her in death series?

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

have you read her in death series?

As JD Robb? 

Jiss555 thumbnail

jd Robb deadth series, I didnt like it much .but I like night takes by nora

vibha28 thumbnail

jd Robb deadth series, I didnt like it much .but I like night takes by nora

I don't like any JD Robb books strangely. But I love Nora Roberts. 

Jiss555 thumbnail

I don't like any JD Robb books strangely. But I love Nora Roberts. 

same here.,jd Robb's  book has same hero heroine rt.

did you like night tales by nora roberts.i think the series have 5 cop stories 

vibha28 thumbnail

same here.,jd Robb's  book has same hero heroine rt.

did you like night tales by nora roberts.i think the series have 5 cop stories 

Yes I liked night tales and her sisters series as well.

Yes JD robb has same hero heroine and they bore me lol 😂