Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vibha28

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚You too? So I am not alone lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

I know and thatโ€™s why I am not vocal and I am worried too but with kids who are little itโ€™s very hard because we have always taken our kids to park, beach, museums and now they and us are stuck.

my 4.7 year 0ld  son with 2.11 year old daughter is keeping the house upside down.

We too have a zoo and park very near and now we r also stuck.And 2 little kids shuts in the house is a night mare.we dont have any courtyard for kids to play(lives in the capital city of our state ,so only a little place outside the house)

And we have a spiral staircase and my two monkeys are screaming and jumping stairs furniture's and what  not

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiss555

ok will start after some time.i am taking some leave.i cant risk my kids 

Me too in a hour - very good idea hun better to be safe than sorry and no compromise when it comes to kids and health.

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Did you liked the book? They redeemed him so so well though didn't they? Mia redeems her hero's so so well. She makes them pay for a long long time lol ๐Ÿ˜† I read her reasoning saying that she loves when her ML try to make it up.

I don't think it's typo as he is yelling (capitals) so he must know, I think he can't write either. So basically  what he is saying that no relaxing episodes (whatever that means) and then to relax - isn't that contradictory? 

I am not in the mood for a cliffhanger either. I don't even read books with cliffhangers why would I want to watch something like that lol 

Which book???

vibha28 thumbnail

my 4.7 year 0ld  son with 2.11 year old daughter is keeping the house upside down.

We too have a zoo and park very near and now we r also stuck.And 2 little kids shuts in the house is a night mare.we dont have any courtyard for kids to play(lives in the capital city of our state ,so only a little place outside the house)

And we have a spiral staircase and my two monkeys are screaming and jumping stairs furniture's and what  not

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh dear - I have three and homeschooling is nightmare. I have expelled one child, and two are in detention. My youngest is crying and saying I am rude to his friend Jeremy - he doesnโ€™t have a friend called Jeremy ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

My younger one hit my older one with his book which then fell in pile of toys and now itโ€™s a war zone. My husband says if they kill each other we can start over ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

On top of that I am on total bed rest and I think my husband has run away ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

My dad has heart condition so I canโ€™t send my kids there as we are still under isolation period and I canโ€™t put them on eBay either.

What was I thinking having kids!!!! Heck what was I thinking getting married ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

vibha28 thumbnail

Graysons vow and archers voice hun 

Jiss555 thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh dear - I have three and homeschooling is nightmare. I have expelled one child, and two are in detention. My youngest is crying and saying I am rude to his friend Jeremy - he doesnโ€™t have a friend called Jeremy ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

My younger one hit my older one with his book which then fell in pile of toys and now itโ€™s a war zone. My husband says if they kill each other we can start over ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

On top of that I am on total bed rest and I think my husband has run away ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

My dad has heart condition so I canโ€™t send my kids there as we are still under isolation period and I canโ€™t put them on eBay either.

What was I thinking having kids!!!! Heck what was I thinking getting married ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

same here my papa has a 90 percent  calcified block in his heart.only option is open heart surgery but he has no health to undergo it.

We have lot of courtyard at my parents house.But I cant risk my father's health by taking my kids there amidst covid 19

My father is doing well living with this block for 2 years he is completely off oil and use low sodium salt sparingly. 

But this covid is giving me scare for my papa's safety 

While I was having fever 3 days back the kids danced my hubby in their tunes. He had to make noodles,French fries ,round potato chips.But he cleaned the kitchen after the cooking hell so I am not complaining. he and the kids were swimming in fried food๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ .three of them were oil and salt high.

It was only for one day otherwise they would have gotten a heart attack by eating  this much of fried food

vibha28 thumbnail

same here my papa has a 90 percent  calcified block in his heart.only option is open heart surgery but he has no health to undergo it.

We have lot of courtyard at my parents house.But I cant risk my father's health by taking my kids there amidst covid 19

My father is doing well living with this block for 2 years he is completely off oil and use low sodium salt sparingly. 

But this covid is giving me scare for my papa's safety 

While I was having fever 3 days back the kids danced my hubby in their tunes. He had to make noodles,French fries ,round potato chips.But he cleaned the kitchen after the cooking hell so I am not complaining. he and the kids were swimming in fried food๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ .three of them were oil and salt high.

It was only for one day otherwise they would have gotten a heart attack by eating  this much of fried food

Good idea hun and I hope your dad is well? Thatโ€™s why I am not sending mine to my parents house. They live opposite us but dad was admitted into the hospital last year and I donโ€™t want to take any risk. So my demons will stay with me.

Same, I think hubby has given up and right now I canโ€™t be bothered either. They are on sugar high and I think they are immune to sugar and salt. At this point we have to just deal with it, right? What can anyone do as well? 

I worry about our elderly and people with pre existing conditions. My best friends sister is stuck in Morocco as flights all cancelled and she canโ€™t come back. My friends in isolation as well. 
Itโ€™s truly a pandemic.

Jiss555 thumbnail

Good idea hun and I hope your dad is well? Thatโ€™s why I am not sending mine to my parents house. They live opposite us but dad was admitted into the hospital last year and I donโ€™t want to take any risk. So my demons will stay with me.

Same, I think hubby has given up and right now I canโ€™t be bothered either. They are on sugar high and I think they are immune to sugar and salt. At this point we have to just deal with it, right? What can anyone do as well? 

I worry about our elderly and people with pre existing conditions. My best friends sister is stuck in Morocco as flights all cancelled and she canโ€™t come back. My friends in isolation as well. 
Itโ€™s truly a pandemic.

it's  the first calamity I am facing .God I dont want to repeat this kind of outbreak in my life time.its terrible

When my husband has too much of kids he to will disappear for a while.i think all men are like that.My dad is doing great given his block is 90 %.And the doctors only expected him to live for 3 months.But thanks to rigorous dieting he is doing well for 2 years. I am going to start birthright after preparing lunch.

3 kids I can imagine what u r going through  cooped in the house like that.Do they like board games.my son loves ludo and snake and ladder

I am not teaching them right now as he just started his summer vacations. Here syllabus is tough .I know my son is only in kinder but they have  English,story telling,rhymes,gk.,environmental studies,missing numbers in mathematics (only upto hundred),three letter words,written exam for english,evs,maths

The problem is they conduct oral exam for rhymes and story telling.They have to study atleast 15 rhymes byheart and also a single page story.Any mistakes means low Mark's which is an absolute no no in their school.Byfar my son is doing good.They will ask us to change school if they scored less than 75%.My hubby love this school (me too for that matter).so we have been slave driving him for past few months.So complete free time from study is necessary otherwise he will burn out

Next year they are starting sentences ,cursive writing and hindi too .I am shuddering thinking about all those .I know we cant burden  children this much but here  it's like this and we r going with the flow.May start some words and hindi alphabets in may.school starts in june

vibha28 thumbnail

it's  the first calamity I am facing .God I dont want to repeat this kind of outbreak in my life time.its terrible

When my husband has too much of kids he to will disappear for a while.i think all men are like that.My dad is doing great given his block is 90 %.And the doctors only expected him to live for 3 months.But thanks to rigorous dieting he is doing well for 2 years. I am going to start birthright after preparing lunch.

3 kids I can imagine what u r going through  cooped in the house like that.Do they like board games.my son loves ludo and snake and ladder

I am not teaching them right now as he just started his summer vacations. Here syllabus is tough .I know my son is only in kinder but they have  English,story telling,rhymes,gk.,environmental studies,missing numbers in mathematics (only upto hundred),three letter words,written exam for english,evs,maths

The problem is they conduct oral exam for rhymes and story telling.They have to study atleast 15 rhymes byheart and also a single page story.Any mistakes means low Mark's which is an absolute no no in their school.Byfar my son is doing good.They will ask us to change school if they scored less than 75%.My hubby love this school (me too for that matter).so we have been slave driving him for past few months.So complete free time from study is necessary otherwise he will burn out

Next year they are starting sentences ,cursive writing and hindi too .I am shuddering thinking about all those .I know we cant burden  children this much but here  it's like this and we r going with the flow.May start some words and hindi alphabets in may.school starts in june

Wow ๐Ÿ˜ฎ thatโ€™s a serious heavy workload. Our schools are relaxed and in kindy kids learn but mostly itโ€™s play and my little one wants to be a garbage collector when he grows up as he loves the big truck and he really wants to drive one too ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ I said go for it just donโ€™t kill anyone till then. In my house: 

- My 4yr old wants me to give him a banana, he hates banana and when I gave him he cried because he didnโ€™t like the shape of the banana

- My twins have decided that they are in home alone so they are running up and down the staircase and screaming โ€œbow to me you peasants โ€œ

- when my little one sees that he decides he is the king and pushed the other two

- they decided to take on the baby and kicked him in his room

- by mistake they locked him in their room so he tore up every single school books of both his older brothers

- when twins found out they wanted to push him down the window ( windows are locked)

- thatโ€™s when full on fist fights started and twins ended up losing to the baby

- when I asked my husband whatโ€™s happening he said he doesnโ€™t know but he is too tired to find out.

- when I asked what if they harm themselves, he replied itโ€™s survival of the fittest and we have three plus we can create more ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

I am absolutely exhausted so I have locked my room and am reading.

This is usually our daily routine. I donโ€™t blame kids they need to go out and be active and usually they have their swimming, ice hockey, karate, and soccer but itโ€™s all stopped and now I have monkeys going wild.

Your dad is a legend my dad canโ€™t be bothered and eats what he wants and he is a chain smoker too but he says he is ready to go when times comes and until then he wants to enjoy life.

Jiss555 thumbnail

Wow ๐Ÿ˜ฎ thatโ€™s a serious heavy workload. Our schools are relaxed and in kindy kids learn but mostly itโ€™s play and my little one wants to be a garbage collector when he grows up as he loves the big truck and he really wants to drive one too ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ I said go for it just donโ€™t kill anyone till then. In my house: 

- My 4yr old wants me to give him a banana, he hates banana and when I gave him he cried because he didnโ€™t like the shape of the banana

- My twins have decided that they are in home alone so they are running up and down the staircase and screaming โ€œbow to me you peasants โ€œ

- when my little one sees that he decides he is the king and pushed the other two

- they decided to take on the baby and kicked him in his room

- by mistake they locked him in their room so he tore up every single school books of both his older brothers

- when twins found out they wanted to push him down the window ( windows are locked)

- thatโ€™s when full on fist fights started and twins ended up losing to the baby

- when I asked my husband whatโ€™s happening he said he doesnโ€™t know but he is too tired to find out.

- when I asked what if they harm themselves, he replied itโ€™s survival of the fittest and we have three plus we can create more ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

I am absolutely exhausted so I have locked my room and am reading.

This is usually our daily routine. I donโ€™t blame kids they need to go out and be active and usually they have their swimming, ice hockey, karate, and soccer but itโ€™s all stopped and now I have monkeys going wild.

Your dad is a legend my dad canโ€™t be bothered and eats what he wants and he is a chain smoker too but he says he is ready to go when times comes and until then he wants to enjoy life.

your husband is funny ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

Since this covid thing I am giving them a lot of TV time.i know it's bad but it's better that killing each other.My son is a stout one but my daughter is pathetic only weighs 10 kg and she is nearly 3.so if they fight my daughter end up being his punch bag.so I really tries to avoid it at any cost

Loves ur children. Sure they are little fire crackers.๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ.sweet  munch kins.

My papa's dieting is great .he eats only boiled vegetables and for protein some soya or lentils. No meat ,eggs or fish.i cant even imagine how he does it.