Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vibha28

Yes I agree make it funny and light and then go on a break and whenever they come back start over. I hate heavy episodes with suspense. 

Lol - sleep is important at this time hun. Good habits 

He is but she redeemed him perfectly. Her  recent book Savage is very good too. I liked Archer's promise as well. I am on reading and movie watching spree. My husband thinks I am made of glass so am on total bed rest and bored as f**k. Anyway, any other recommendation?

no sweet its ur call.did u like somebody's baby.what r u reading now .I would read that.

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

Tweet words limit 🤣

so true🤣🤣🤣👍

Jiss555 thumbnail

Yes I agree make it funny and light and then go on a break and whenever they come back start over. I hate heavy episodes with suspense. 

Lol - sleep is important at this time hun. Good habits 

He is but she redeemed him perfectly. Her  recent book Savage is very good too. I liked Archer's promise as well. I am on reading and movie watching spree. My husband thinks I am made of glass so am on total bed rest and bored as f**k. Anyway, any other recommendation?

u r lucky to have a husband like that.he is a sweet heart

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiss555

no sweet its ur call.did u like somebody's baby.what r u reading now .I would read that.

How about continue with Nora Roberts? Have you read birthright? I am keen on that ...

vibha28 thumbnail

u r lucky to have a husband like that.he is a sweet heart

🤗🤗

I am blessed he is a gem ( at time’s I want to strangle him in his sleep lol 😂 but otherwise a lovely man) but goes overboard.

I am so bored as no one except family and taking walk around the block is silly too. I crave people and it’s doing my head in.

Jiss555 thumbnail

🤗🤗

I am blessed he is a gem ( at time’s I want to strangle him in his sleep lol 😂 but otherwise a lovely man) but goes overboard.

I am so bored as no one except family and taking walk around the block is silly too. I crave people and it’s doing my head in.

I understand the strangling part.i too feels like it .

But relax honey .u are not alone whole populations with u😥😪😥.i am glad that we r book lovers atleast if the book is good we could get lost in it.

Jiss555 thumbnail

How about continue with Nora Roberts? Have you read birthright? I am keen on that ...

u have read it na.which book r u currently on I am thinking of reading with u.i am game with nora.

vibha28 thumbnail

I understand the strangling part.i too feels like it .

But relax honey .u are not alone whole populations with u😥😪😥.i am glad that we r book lovers atleast if the book is good we could get lost in it.

😂😂😂You too? So I am not alone lol 😂 

I know and that’s why I am not vocal and I am worried too but with kids who are little it’s very hard because we have always taken our kids to park, beach, museums and now they and us are stuck.

vibha28 thumbnail

u have read it na.which book r u currently on I am thinking of reading with u.i am game with nora.

Okay Birthright then?

Jiss555 thumbnail

Okay Birthright then?

ok will start after some time.i am taking some leave.i cant risk my kids