SidNaaz Unlimited CC 17|#BhulaDungaFirstLook 2M+Tweets in 12hrs 🥳[IO] - Page 116

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Helooohybye thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Indibandi20

Shukla ji...hum gareeb bhi bas yahi janna chah rahe hain...ki aapke beech mein exactly hua kya hai🀣🀣🀣

https://twitter.com/SidaurSana/status/1240291708845330437?s=19

dont remind me this scene πŸ˜’.. the girl wanted something good to hear and sleep ... what shuklaji said ..πŸ”ͺ... bechari ka poora mood off kardia and next day toh πŸ˜­

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

The smirk on sidharth's face when she said tere liye aayi hoon was priceless . 

The complete faith and confidence she had on him reflected in the way she just fell on him without care . She knew he was there for her and he did not fail her .

And above all this shot was a cinematic gem . A dream romantic scene for any director . Few cld come up with such perfect creativity . 

Lastly kudos to the cameramen . Look at the number of angles they shot from . It was as if from all sides cameras were focused on these two . Six different angles .

that scene again an iconic one!  Cameramen loved them literally and it was picture perfect moment  nothing short of a dream sequence 

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

Mein ne jaldi mein Arijit Singh ko Arti Singh par lia. Socho kya kya na guzri mere dil pe πŸ˜–πŸ˜«πŸ˜©πŸ˜­πŸ˜£

Ohh god...same here..i was shocked as i read Arti Singh..n then realised it is Arijit singh πŸ€£

Helooohybye thumbnail

I meant humara katne wala hai kya phirse not bite wala πŸ€£

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: perkilicious

Exactly πŸ€·πŸ™„ he should really teach people to find n be 'good friends' like him😳

And the very important memo too that very good friends can’t be photographed together. Naturally by logic, all the people he photographs himself with are mere acquaintances and/or enemies πŸ˜‡

BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Don't know if already posted here but I just like how ppl who spend good time with sana in MSK and befriend with her are now supporting outside as well , sahi fan sana ke πŸ‘πŸΌ

https://www.instagram.com/p/B94T42xJvS-/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Did I miss anything....did they come on live?

divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

The smirk on sidharth's face when she said tere liye aayi hoon was priceless . 

The complete faith and confidence she had on him reflected in the way she just fell on him without care . She knew he was there for her and he did not fail her .

And above all this shot was a cinematic gem . A dream romantic scene for any director . Few cld come up with such perfect creativity . 

Lastly kudos to the cameramen . Look at the number of angles they shot from . It was as if from all sides cameras were focused on these two . Six different angles .

Oh I loved when they used that scene in their journey video in finale performance with background of "ek tu hi yaar mera,mujhko kya duniya se lena" it was so beautiful with shot of Sana twirling in happiness and then sitting on Sid's lap and them closing their eyes in content while Sid back hugging her.. with their natural and effortless chemistry Sidnaaz has given us so many scenes which are cinematically so beautiful ..

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Helooohybye

dont remind me this scene πŸ˜’.. the girl wanted something good to hear and sleep ... what shuklaji said ..πŸ”ͺ... bechari ka poora mood off kardia and next day toh πŸ˜­

By God , had it not been for a bold girl like sana , sidharth would have come out of the house all heartbroken and single !! ThankGod for a shehnaaz and her resilience . 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Helooohybye

I meant humara katne wala hai kya phirse not bite wala πŸ€£

🀣🀣 kya pata