Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Ab isme hansne wali kaun si baat thi?? ðŸ¤“

Tota Heera itself was damn funny! ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

That's great! ðŸ˜ƒ

Yeah, even I felt the same because while watching some VMs suggested by you, I was wondering, why is the guy always in his vest. ðŸ¤”

Surprisingly both in KD and Bhootu, the FLs spoke our mind. 

In one scene where Aradhya was arguing that why would she like Aryan he just boasted of his well build body and Aradhya was like - you have lost your mind.

In Bhootu, Suchi went one degree higher. Aarav bought her house to irritate her and she couldn't leave because Pihu couldn't leave the house permanently. One day he was doing exercise and Suchi told him to put his cloth on, addressing him as Besharam and openly said didn't he have any shame that he would often roam around the house shirtless when he knew Suchi lived there. Thankfully they didn't show it there and only Suchi described it.

Indeed! Am happy they didn't focus on this physical attraction but rather the journey, and characters as we say.

At a few points it was okay, but it went overboard and ofc people liked it, as always. 

That's great and both scenes sound interesting. 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Well, I think one of her movies got released and it was a hit. Yet, TV audience is much bigger and different than regional audience. Many actors from time to time have done regional movies and some even were hit but ultimately the massive fan base came from TV only. In fact, I feel Surbhi Chandna was quite smart as she chose TV over movies because that's what earned her fame.

Don't know about the shows but yeah, budget issue will definitely be there. I think Web will flourish in this period more because it's finite. Who knows, this situation might bring the change we all needed - finite, content based shows. ðŸ˜Š

Okay, true! Yes, SC definitely is. 

True, web am not quite sure. Let's see. Yes, the change.😃

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Indeed! Am happy they didn't focus on this physical attraction but rather the journey, and characters as we say.

That's great! ðŸ˜Š

At a few points it was okay, but it went overboard and ofc people liked it, as always. 

They were, specially KD. ðŸ¤£

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Even me! Am just seeing glimpses of Star and laughing so much, how did I even tolerate a few episodes at a point, definitely had done my research before.

So now there was a promo focusing on Arjun, and him walking first amongst Pandavas. Even my mom was like, what nonsense are they showing, cos Yuddishtir always walked first and hot the importance. Glorification also has limits. 

Well, TBH I did not even try to watch the Star Mahabharat cos I was already irked by the promos...

Yeah... I remember that promo. That was utter nonsense cos Yudhishthir was the one who always walked first and got the importance as he was the eldest. Definitely glorification has its limits but they crossed that too...

Besides, I still remember the original Mahabharat mainly for Nitish Bhardwaj as I absolutely loved him as Lord Krishna... He was my first ever favourite actor.

Not to mention that all actors excelled in their respective roles... I just loved each one of them.

This was the second old show among my maa's favourite ones that I watched... The first one was Ramayan. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Tota Heera itself was damn funny! ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Really?? It was funny??

Lagta hai there is something seriously wrong with me... I didn't find it funny...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Nitish Bhardwaj was absolutely amazing! Scrap glorification, I even felt SRJ wasn't good as Lord Krishna. He was amazing as Lord Vishnu in DKDM but in Mahabharat he went overboard with smiling and everything and it looked really fake to me. ðŸ¤”

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Really?? It was funny??

Lagta hai there is something seriously wrong with me... I didn't find it funny...

Koi nahi bahen! Iss topic se age barte hain! ðŸ˜Ž

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Okay, off topic but I just opened the cast list of Nazar and N2 and a few words in one description actually made me happy...

Madhura.. thumbnail

That's great! ðŸ˜Š

They were, specially KD. ðŸ¤£

Yes. 

Great, I guess I had seen KD. Don't remember much.