Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

I found that Panna ka beta Heera Tota more interesting than these two... 

🤣 🤣 🤣

Ab isme hansne wali kaun si baat thi?? 🤓

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Ab isme hansne wali kaun si baat thi?? 🤓

This was epic line so 🤣

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I agree. 

And let's be honest, Shezaan isn't popular, heard his name for the first time during N2 and Gatbandhan too wasn't a massive success. It has its core audience like KD had. 

So in normal scenario, the show wouldn't last 6 months even. But since it's a late night show so as long as it can give 1 TRP even, it will run. 

If it weren't for all the technicians who are associated with the show, I would rather suggest it to scrap it ASAP specially with the Covid situation. Because came across an interesting discussion in Jinn/KHKT forum where fans pointed it out that with a six months gap, a lot of TRP audience will forget what was going on and some low TRP shows will end abruptly. 

N2 won't bring anything massive. It's better to end it anyway. 

Agree completely... Sheezan isn't that much popular. Yes, I had heard his name earlier but I don't think he did much prominent roles. Which is why, I only came to know about him when I saw him in Tara from Satara...

Gathbandhan too wasn't a massive success but yes, it has its core audience and it is that core audience who is mainly watching N2 for Shruti cos when I last opened twitter, most of the comments were about Shruti, PP and her teary eyes...

Yes, in a normal scenario, the show wouldn't last even 6 months... But the fact that it is a late night show with an 11pm slot without any major competition, it might run longer..

I agree... If it were not for the number of people associated with the show, I also would have suggested it to be scrapped.

Even I read a few discussions... The fans were pointing out that with this long gap, audience might forget the story...

Definitely... N2 won't bring anything massive. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

This was epic line so 🤣

Achha?? Aisa kya?? 🤣

I thought I just stated a normal fact...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Exactly! The 80's Mahabharat was pure gold! ❤️ 

I agree... The 80's Mahabharat was indeed pure gold... 

I absolutely loved it and I still love it... ❤️

Madhura.. thumbnail

I agree... They just had intense scenes. Uske alawa kuch aur nahi tha...

I found that Panna ka beta Heera Tota more interesting than these two... 

Baaki their story was a total copy paste of Piansh story with an abusive twist... 

Pia and Ansh indeed had some chemistry with Dev and Bhasmika... Plus their story was way better...or I should say infinite times better than MayRa's copy pasted abusive version...

Bold: 🤣 🤣 🤣

This cracked me up... But yes, what you said is completely true. They actually show this...

Not to mention the trip-and-fall with ML holding FL and an eyelock between the two...

I agree... Even I have never seen any athelete doing such a dumb thing...

I also have seen athletes drinking an energy drink which they definitely don't waste. Plus even if they drink water, they don't waste it like this... 

True!

Yes.

Am glad it did. Thanks. Yes, definitely! 

Exactly!! Yes, that's what. Honestly as I said Nushy, if they start doing this, their captain would actually smack them!

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Now as we discussed, in pkdh, Adi was quite open, in the first meeting, than run around bush, so it was an actual turn on. So there are such things, they should focus on. This was one reason I was angry on ViTharv too cos, sometimes for no need shirtless scenes came randomly.

That's great! 😃

Yeah, even I felt the same because while watching some VMs suggested by you, I was wondering, why is the guy always in his vest. 🤔

Surprisingly both in KD and Bhootu, the FLs spoke our mind. 

In one scene where Aradhya was arguing that why would she like Aryan he just boasted of his well build body and Aradhya was like - you have lost your mind.

In Bhootu, Suchi went one degree higher. Aarav bought her house to irritate her and she couldn't leave because Pihu couldn't leave the house permanently. One day he was doing exercise and Suchi told him to put his cloth on, addressing him as Besharam and openly said didn't he have any shame that he would often roam around the house shirtless when he knew Suchi lived there. Thankfully they didn't show it there and only Suchi described it.

Madhura.. thumbnail

I agree... The 80's Mahabharat was indeed pure gold... 

I absolutely loved it and I still love it... ❤️

Even me! Am just seeing glimpses of Star and laughing so much, how did I even tolerate a few episodes at a point, definitely had done my research before.

So now there was a promo focusing on Arjun, and him walking first amongst Pandavas. Even my mom was like, what nonsense are they showing, cos Yuddishtir always walked first and hot the importance. Glorification also has limits. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Yes, true. Like Shruti seems to have done some movie, which is to release. But not as popular.

True.

Well, true and honestly I feel both shows aren't going to work. Best to end both and go for new content, normal genre. Plus VFX is expensive and budgets will be there. 

Well, I think one of her movies got released and it was a hit. Yet, TV audience is much bigger and different than regional audience. Many actors from time to time have done regional movies and some even were hit but ultimately the massive fan base came from TV only. In fact, I feel Surbhi Chandna was quite smart as she chose TV over movies because that's what earned her fame.

Don't know about the shows but yeah, budget issue will definitely be there. I think Web will flourish in this period more because it's finite. Who knows, this situation might bring the change we all needed - finite, content based shows. 😊

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Yes! ❤️ Joke is they're still trying to compete with it, even when DD got highest trps with Mahabharat going on both channels. It's obvious that people will prefer content. It's a huge shame, that instead of showing some actual old shows, they are showing this modified versions of mythology shows.

Let them see for their selves. 😈