Users

Frequent Posters

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiss555

Roshni identified who is laila based on footprints 

Rosh throws the spear at laila

Before dying laila cursed roshni that she will die within  a moon(I didnt understant)

Laila told she cant do anything but will give 9 moons(no idea what it means either,)aman has to prove his love

Roshni about to faint

Aman parveen rosh reaches home

Aman roshni  in their room.aman asked whether to call doctor.kidney preggers MU still on

Roshni tells she didnt want anybody to know aman agreed thinkin6its the pregnancy she wants to hide

precap 

Ohhhh they want to make aman prove his love with this twist huh.  I too have not watched yet. But vibha is right, nothing will be cleared till they are back after this break. I hope the writers sort out the story in a much better way and give us viewers what we want. 

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

even if the redemption is short it has to be a meaningful one

U r right Gene's are not mutating to anything more harmful. Now the mortality rate is 3%. Afterx2 weeks of gestation every country is hit badly that's y I am worried about India

Yes I don’t care about anything else but redemption now. This MU keeps piling up but I can wait until after shutdown is over.

That’s terrifying that mortality rate is increasing from what it was when the epi centre was china

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

Okay Jiss just watched it - basically Indian version of ground hog day. Aman has 9 chances to save roshni and to get each chance he has to die. He will not die per se as only Ayanah can kill him but looks like he has to harm himself and then he will get a start over if he could not succeed. Very weird way but I guess it means more magic. Story won’t move forward and Aman will relive same day with a chance to save roshni basically.

Hahahaha nice way to redeem himself in a way!!!! Writers are smart they think 

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RainFire125

Ohhhh they want to make aman prove his love with this twist huh.  I too have not watched yet. But vibha is right, nothing will be cleared till they are back after this break. I hope the writers sort out the story in a much better way and give us viewers what we want. 

Hope's too.but last episodes were good.hopectgey will give some redemption too when the show resumes 

RainFire125 thumbnail

My asthma- I am allergic to nuts and my kid had a peanut bar put one in my mouth and it triggered a reaction. All good now but resting as hives will take a while to subside.

Yes now no story and it will be a drag fest. I am okay though as world is struggling badly and everyone must be safe. Safety over everything. I don’t mind not watching new episodes for a while.

Yes kabir will stay negative but let’s see when he comes back. I think when it restarts redemption will happen - roshni always gives in what’s new? That’s why I want a redemption.

I agree God you save the world now. 

Take care buddy 

RainFire125 thumbnail

Yes I don’t care about anything else but redemption now. This MU keeps piling up but I can wait until after shutdown is over.

That’s terrifying that mortality rate is increasing from what it was when the epi centre was china

What am hearing is that its reaching stage 2 sorts and the impact is more scarier. Dont know what that means 

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

every  bad flu starts  from China.why cant they eat like normal humans

vibha28 thumbnail

aliyas curse was a joke and I wonder what this will do

I think kabir is the one playing cupid

First time kabir came to kill aman but give life to roshni and went away

This time when kabir tries to kill aman roshan end up having 2 babies.I think a very good cupid villian in itv history 

Nothing yaar this curse is a dud too - it’s just to grow the story until after shutdown.

The fact is no one but Ayanah can kill aman and he won’t let roshni die - so I wouldn’t worry about the curse but I want to know about how redemption will go lol 😂 

Kabir the poor lost soul lol 😂 

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

Hahahaha nice way to redeem himself in a way!!!! Writers are smart they think 

Lol 😂 no one is buying it hun 😂😂

They better bring redemption.

vibha28 thumbnail

🤗