Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I don’t think MU will be over until after the shut down is over until then it’s going to be track like this. Why baby shower so early? Must be just a party and party at JM is not a good thing.

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: vibha28

I don’t think MU will be over until after the shut down is over until then it’s going to be track like this. Why baby shower so early? Must be just a party and party at JM is not a good thing.

hun can u elaborate on the curse thing.did aman have to die inorder to save roshni.i am soo confused. What is 9 moons.did a day repeat itself 9 times

vibha28 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Jiss555

hun can u elaborate on the curse thing.did aman have to die inorder to save roshni.i am soo confused. What is 9 moons.did a day repeat itself 9 times

Darlin I haven’t watched it yet - I was talking about precap. What happened today? I thought roshni is saved? Now what? I thought only Ayanah can kill aman and now he has to die? 

Jiss555 thumbnail

Darlin I haven’t watched it yet - I was talking about precap. What happened today? I thought roshni is saved? Now what? I thought only Ayanah can kill aman and now he has to die? 

Roshni identified who is laila based on footprints 

Rosh throws the spear at laila

Before dying laila cursed roshni that she will die within  a moon(I didnt understant)

Laila told she cant do anything but will give 9 moons(no idea what it means either,)aman has to prove his love

Roshni about to faint

Aman parveen rosh reaches home

Aman roshni  in their room.aman asked whether to call doctor.kidney preggers MU still on

Roshni tells she didnt want anybody to know aman agreed thinkin6its the pregnancy she wants to hide

precap 

Jiss555 thumbnail

[QUOTE=Jiss555]

Roshni identified who is laila based chandni told she cant do anything but will give 9 moons

vibha28 thumbnail

Roshni identified who is laila based on footprints 

Rosh throws the spear at laila

Before dying laila cursed roshni that she will die within  a moon(I didnt understant)

Laila told she cant do anything but will give 9 moons(no idea what it means either,)aman has to prove his love

Roshni about to faint

Aman parveen rosh reaches home

Aman roshni  in their room.aman asked whether to call doctor.kidney preggers MU still on

Roshni tells she didnt want anybody to know aman agreed thinkin6its the pregnancy she wants to hide

precap 

Thank you hun. Okay so basically that’s how they are planning a redemption? I don’t think MU will be resolved at the moment and with this uncertainty it’s best they wait. They will drag this as no point in introducing new tracks or redemption track now.

Laila chapter is over I don’t think what she said matters now and I was right kabir is alive. Am not well today so resting so that’s why haven’t watched the show yet. 

Jiss555 thumbnail

Thank you hun. Okay so basically that’s how they are planning a redemption? I don’t think MU will be resolved at the moment and with this uncertainty it’s best they wait. They will drag this as no point in introducing new tracks or redemption track now.

Laila chapter is over I don’t think what she said matters now and I was right kabir is alive. Am not well today so resting so that’s why haven’t watched the show yet. 

what happend .hun take care.i dont think roshni wants any redemption. She is happy with aman.aman looks good in todays clothes.i think kabir is still negative 

I think they will not cut or edit from now on.they will incorporate all the shooted scenes .i also agree they will drag as there is no point in starting any new tracks.since God only knows when can our life return to normal.And how many will survive . Dear God protect humanity

vibha28 thumbnail

Okay Jiss just watched it - basically Indian version of ground hog day. Aman has 9 chances to save roshni and to get each chance he has to die. He will not die per se as only Ayanah can kill him but looks like he has to harm himself and then he will get a start over if he could not succeed. Very weird way but I guess it means more magic. Story won’t move forward and Aman will relive same day with a chance to save roshni basically.

vibha28 thumbnail

what happend .hun take care.i dont think roshni wants any redemption. She is happy with aman.aman looks good in todays clothes.i think kabir is still negative 

I think they will not cut or edit from now on.they will incorporate all the shooted scenes .i also agree they will drag as there is no point in starting any new tracks.since God only knows when can our life return to normal.And how many will survive . Dear God protect humanity

My asthma- I am allergic to nuts and my kid had a peanut bar put one in my mouth and it triggered a reaction. All good now but resting as hives will take a while to subside.

Yes now no story and it will be a drag fest. I am okay though as world is struggling badly and everyone must be safe. Safety over everything. I don’t mind not watching new episodes for a while.

Yes kabir will stay negative but let’s see when he comes back. I think when it restarts redemption will happen - roshni always gives in what’s new? That’s why I want a redemption.

I agree God you save the world now.